Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6418|North Carolina
LOL...  guys...  Cyrus...  oh nevermind... 
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6542|Global Command

Turquoise wrote:

https://i19.tinypic.com/2a7787d.gif https://i18.tinypic.com/35lgd9u.gif  lmfao
https://i16.tinypic.com/4hwi9n4.gif
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6668|United States of America
I like arguing with ATG and Lowing because they aren't dumbfck liberals and I can actually value their opinion as being a well thought out one even though they are obviously wrong due to them not agreeing with me.

Cameron is kinda fun to argue with also because of his outrageous accent.

Last edited by Major_Spittle (2007-03-23 19:36:23)

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6407|The Gem Saloon
cameron poe
mason
serge
......sometimes i see myself disagreeing with everyone.
but honestly you guys teach me things everyday.
if we all thought the same way, life would be pretty fuckin boring. its just always nice to see people represent their views in a stand up manner.
there are all sorts that do a great job, those are just the ones that pop into my head.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6418|North Carolina

ATG wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

http://i19.tinypic.com/2a7787d.gif http://i18.tinypic.com/35lgd9u.gif  lmfao
http://i16.tinypic.com/4hwi9n4.gif
Just checking... 
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6506|Connecticut
I cant argue because I am always right. I do, however, enjoy arguing with Marinejuana because he is the only person dumber than I, making me seem more intelligent than I actually am.
Malloy must go
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6488|Foothills of S. Carolina

I would have to say jonsimon is probably the one person I can never agree with, turquoise runs a close second, but I enjoy the debate with him more.
ATG
Banned

Major_Spittle wrote:

Ione even though they are obviously wrong due to them not agreeing with me.
You hurt me Spit.
Badly.https://i15.tinypic.com/4d4zh44.gif
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6770|Argentina

Major_Spittle wrote:

I like arguing with ATG and Lowing because they aren't dumbfck liberals and I can actually value their opinion as being a well thought out one even though they are obviously wrong due to them not agreeing with me.

Cameron is kinda fun to argue with also because of his outrageous accent.
What computer do you have?  Is that a new Windows?  I don't get to listen to Cam's accent with my pc.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6823|Nårvei

I like a good argument when it is healthy and when it can be part of a constructive debate, to often that is not the case in DST i`m sorry to say, DST is more often about the agrument for arguments sake witch is not constructive and doesn`t lead anywhere.

We never come to draw an conclusion together that we all could stand for and that`s a weakness of this particular subsection.

However i still enjoy some of the debatees in this section for having some 1337 debating skillz, while others are just plain stupid and cant back up anything they say or why they say it.

Biggest weekness for some of the DST regulars is when proven wrong they suddenly fall silent in their own topic with the latest Prius vs Hummer topics as a good example where a regular makes a valid statement over a false and poorly written article in The Reporter.

BE MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT WHEN YOU ARE WRONG !!!!

And voice your own opinion not the one you think are most popular at the moment.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
ATG
Banned
Your blatherings about global warming will NEVER convince me.

It's as much about sparring sometimes.
But know Egg that I appreciate your efforts.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6823|Nårvei

ATG wrote:

Your blatherings about global warming will NEVER convince me.

It's as much about sparring sometimes.
But know Egg that I appreciate your efforts.
Atleast you have your own opinion and know why you have it ATG
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6538|South Florida
I love fighting with

Cameron Poe and
Sergeriver

I like fighting with any democrat and any creationist
15 more years! 15 more years!
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6722|Charlie One Alpha

Varegg wrote:

I like a good argument when it is healthy and when it can be part of a constructive debate, to often that is not the case in DST i`m sorry to say, DST is more often about the agrument for arguments sake witch is not constructive and doesn`t lead anywhere.

We never come to draw an conclusion together that we all could stand for and that`s a weakness of this particular subsection.

However i still enjoy some of the debatees in this section for having some 1337 debating skillz, while others are just plain stupid and cant back up anything they say or why they say it.

Biggest weekness for some of the DST regulars is when proven wrong they suddenly fall silent in their own topic with the latest Prius vs Hummer topics as a good example where a regular makes a valid statement over a false and poorly written article in The Reporter.

BE MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT WHEN YOU ARE WRONG !!!!

And voice your own opinion not the one you think are most popular at the moment.
This pretty much sums it up. There's hardly a respectable debatee here. I don't enjoy arguing with any of you. You're all thick-headed and never admit it when you're wrong. Arguing with you people is like a broken pencil -- pointless. It pretty much always comes down to 'You're wrong because you're a liberal/anti-american' or 'You're wrong because you're a conservative/pro american'. I realize I don't post alot in the D&ST section, but that's because of reasons stated above. I do read a lot of the debates though, and often the pure stupidity and ignorance makes me shake my head and go "I'll just stay out of this mess".
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6380|Columbus, Ohio
You are too good for us.  Got it.  kthx.
ATG
Banned
And too laid back.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6770|Argentina

usmarine2007 wrote:

You are too good for us.  Got it.  kthx.
We aren't worthy.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

ATG wrote:

And too laid back.
When the internet's concerned, one can never be too laid back. Just look at all the people getting their panties in a bunch over my statement. Just goes to show how 'cool-headed' you guys are .
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
ATG
Banned
My panties aren't in a bunch.
I'm just saying instead of complaining, why don't you just go to another forum or lurk in the Junk Drawer?

I honestly couldn't care less what you think about us. We have a community. Be a part of it, or don't.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

ATG wrote:

I'm just saying instead of complaining, why don't you just go to another forum or lurk in the Junk Drawer?
That's exactly what I've been doing. This thread here just seemed like a good place to say it like it is. Also, if you couldn't care less, then why waste your time responding to me
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6770|Argentina

LaidBackNinja wrote:

ATG wrote:

That's exactly what I've been doing. This thread here just seemed like a good place to say it like it is. Also, if you couldn't care less, then why waste your time responding to me
The idea is you name those people you never agree with not to discredit the whole forum.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6380|Columbus, Ohio

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Just look at all the people getting their panties in a bunch over my statement. Just goes to show how 'cool-headed' you guys are .
I do not wear panties.....well there was this one time.....nevermind.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6703|Tampa Bay Florida
Major Spittle and lowing.  They always make me laugh.  See Major Spittles post above to see why.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6380|Columbus, Ohio

Spearhead wrote:

Major Spittle and lowing.  They always make me laugh.  See Major Spittles post above to see why.
above what?
ATG
Banned

Spearhead wrote:

Spit is a satirist. Genius too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard