sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina
Which D&ST regulars you never agree with do you enjoy arguing with?  They must be guys you never agree with.  Please explain and avoid starting a flame war.

Mine:
Usmarine, he never concedes a point, but he makes me laugh sometimes
Lowing, he is like a rock, preferred word: Liberal

Edit: more names about to come

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-03-23 12:20:26)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command
Bubbalo, fucking relentless.
CameronPoe   no real defining reason.

Oh ya Serge, you too.

Last edited by ATG (2007-03-23 12:13:56)

Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6456|The edge of sanity
Bubbalo - gets a little sensless but shows me how the other half lives (politicaly i mean)
Torqousie - agree very rarly but he dose keep a cool head which makes proving my point to a person a whole lot easier
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina

ATG wrote:

Bubbalo, fucking relentless.
CameronPoe   no real defining reason.

Oh ya Serge, you too.
I didn't mention you because we agree oftenly, and I meant those members you never agree with
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6367|Columbus, Ohio
Serge, Turqouise, and a few other Libs.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6671|UK
Ming

a morbid enjoyment from pissing him off.

Last edited by m3thod (2007-03-23 12:34:19)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6526|Milkystania, yurop
Bennet
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6367|Columbus, Ohio

m3thod wrote:

That is like flipping a light switch.  You should get more enjoyment from a real challenge.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Lowing - I know deep down he's like a teddy bear.
that's about it, everyone else I know I have agreed with from time to time or I don't like arguing with.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6290|Éire
usmarine2007, Commie killer and ocassionally ATG for ridiculous arguments and Kmarion for intelligent arguments.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6662|USA
usmarine2007
horseman77 <-MIA
ATG
m3thod
+2,197|6671|UK

usmarine2007 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

That is like flipping a light switch.  You should get more enjoyment from a real challenge.
Ain't nuttin like morbid enjoyment.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6685|United States of America
I don't know about arguing, but rather debating since it includes positive and negative feedback; I really just more often enjoy posts with some people. My enemies debate list includes:
Serge
Kmarion
ATG
Turquoise
Calibre
CommieChipmunk
usmarine
Bubba
Bertster

Probably some others, I wasn't really paying attention...

Last edited by DesertFox423 (2007-03-24 07:47:04)

Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6362|Vancouver
If I may choose one member here who has an opposite political view, yet I truly respect him for that opinion, as well as enjoy debating with, it must be Stingray24.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6550|CH/BR - in UK

usmarine2007 and ATG. They give good backups for their arguments, and don't just blabber idiotically. I love arguing with them - although, usually it's just me making a post pointing something out, and not having it answered to .D

-konfusion
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS
ATG, Kmarion (though we agree on a fair bit), Stingray, usmarine...

The intelligent conservatives.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
m3thod
+2,197|6671|UK

Spark wrote:

usmarine...

*snigger*
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555
Lowing, Deeznutz, usmarine, Major_Spittle, CyrusTheVirus, JaMDuDe, G3|Genius, jonnykill, Xietsu (Christ he was annoying), Lisik, Commie Killer, Horseman77 (MIA), Rawls, FadedSteve: never agree with practically any of their posts and they refuse to moderate their views even in the light of glaringly factual information contrary to many of their arguments but somehow I keep on coming back to their posts with retorts for some reason.

ATG, Stingray, Kmarion, Pug, Pubic, Parker, Darth_Fleder (MIA): varying degrees of the respectable face of the conservative movement on the forum, enjoy debating with them, usual far more intelligent debating with these guys, esp. Kmarion.

Out of the whole 'never agree' bunch the prize would have to go to lowing.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-03-23 16:52:24)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA
I am going to say all of the people on the left I disagree with, but thoroughly enjoy debating with them all.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

Lowing, Deeznutz, usmarine, Major_Spittle, CyrusTheVirus, JaMDuDe, G3|Genius, jonnykill, Xietsu (Christ he was annoying), Lisik, Commie Killer, Horseman77 (MIA), Rawls, FadedSteve: never agree with practically any of their posts and they refuse to moderate their views even in the light of glaringly factual information contrary to many of their arguments but somehow I keep on coming back to their posts with retorts for some reason.

ATG, Stingray, Kmarion, Pug, Pubic, Parker, Darth_Fleder (MIA): varying degrees of the respectable face of the conservative movement on the forum, enjoy debating with them, usual far more intelligent debating with these guys, esp. Kmarion.

Be careful Cam, the stipulation is "never agree with BUT enjoy arguing with" I will give you the opportunity to change your mind if you missed the second half of the criteria.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6290|Éire
I can't believe I forgot to mention Major Spittle in my first post, I look forward to arguing with him every time I turn on my computer!
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6367|Columbus, Ohio

m3thod wrote:

Spark wrote:

usmarine...

*snigger*
go away
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6405|North Carolina
There aren't many people on here that I never agree with, but I'll mention a few that I rarely agree with...

Liberal-Slayer, usmarine, dezerteagle, stingray, and recently...  imortal.

Fadedsteve gets an honorable mention since I recently determined that we actually agree on a few things...  He's probably the closest to being someone I completely disagree with but still enjoy debating with.

EDIT: mixed up the name of one of our posters....

Last edited by Turquoise (2007-03-23 18:32:47)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command

Braddock wrote:

usmarine2007, Commie killer and ocassionally ATG for ridiculous arguments and Kmarion for intelligent arguments.
Ridiculous arguments? Like what?

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

usmarine2007
horseman77 <-MIA
ATG
Nice Mason symbol there pal.

DesertFox423 wrote:

I don't know about arguing, but rather debating since it includes positive and negative feedback. My enemies debate list includes:
Serge
Kmarion
ATG
Turquoise
Calibre
CommieChipmunk
usmarine
Bubba

Probably some others, I wasn't really paying attention...
At least I came before the Lizard ( Bubbalo ).

Konfusion0 wrote:

usmarine2007 and ATG. They give good backups for their arguments, and don't just blabber idiotically. I love arguing with them - although, usually it's just me making a post pointing something out, and not having it answered to .D

-konfusion
Answered.

Spark wrote:

ATG, Kmarion (though we agree on a fair bit), Stingray, usmarine...

There you go again with those oxyMORONS.

CameronPoe wrote:

Nice sig!

Turquoise wrote:

There aren't many people on here that I never agree with, but I'll mention a few that I rarely agree with...

Liberal-Slayer, usmarine, desertfox, stingray, and recently...  imortal.

Fadedsteve gets an honorable mention since I recently determined that we actually agree on a few things...  He's probably the closest to being someone I completely disagree with but still enjoy debating with.
should have added you to my list illegal alien lover. https://i18.tinypic.com/2w68fug.gif
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6405|North Carolina

ATG wrote:

[should have added you to my list illegal alien lover. http://i18.tinypic.com/2w68fug.gif
LOL...  I didn't mention you because I think we agree on most social issues.  I think we even agree on the illegal immigration issue in principle -- we just disagree on how to deal with it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard