Gatistance
+0|6858
I was playing from 2:45 am to 5:23 pm... The first bad thing that happened was when I was driving to the airport becuase I work in Georgia and I live in Ohio and I hate long drives... I was on the highway and I saw a black plastic bag, I slammed on the breaks becuase i thought it was an Anti Tank mine, the car behind me smashed into me and I got out and asked if he was ok. He said he was fine and asked what had happend and i said, well, uh sorry sir I play to much computer and im starting to see things, and he said, is there any problems sir? I told him it was fine and my car was broken already. repairs cost me $750. the next thing happened at the airport... I was on the plane and taking off when i started searching for buttons to display the laser guided missles on those jets in the secondary seat from BF2. I saw a glowing red button on the cieling so I pressed it... A bunch of those weird mask things fell out of the cieling on to me. I called my Girl friend from the phones on the plane and she said hi how is your flight going? and as she said that, I saw a little kid playing with a toy tank in his mothers lap, as a result I interrupted her on accident and shouted ENEMY TANK SPOTTED! and she got wicked mad and dumped me.   worst day of my entire life...

Last edited by Gatistance (2005-12-05 19:32:46)

hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6904|mansfield
ermmmmm yeh. nice one
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6915|Noizyland

Funny story. Made me laugh. I can understand possibly the mine thing, but the stuff that happned in the plane... maybe not.
Still, I remember when I was walking home after playing BF2 and hearing a helicopter. I looked for a place to take cover before I realised it was a Westpac Rescue Helicopter.

Last edited by Tyferra (2005-12-05 19:50:43)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Gatistance
+0|6858
My point is dont play to much BF2, but play alot... Im getting some sleep now :\
Gatistance
+0|6858

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

ermmmmm yeh. nice one
whats that supposed to mean?
~THE_LOTUS_POD~
+2|6886
thats something but during thanksgiving break i played from tuesday night all the way to friday morning then i went to the mall wit my mom and started to c names above peoples heads and the asians didnt have any names above there heads ( i dont play china often ) and i couldnt do anything cause i without my trusty C4 and i tried to bunny hop but it made me just look funny........
irenicus999
+0|6883
I don't mean to sound like a prick, but I don't believe you.
~THE_LOTUS_POD~
+2|6886
u dont have too belive me but its true and i thought it was hilarious and so did my friends
irenicus999
+0|6883
I was actually referring to Gatistance.  I wasn't very clear on that.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6977|Finland
owned...
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6887|The United Center
i agree with irenicus.

and the red writing makes me want to shoot you.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6882|FUCK UBISOFT

i believe lotus more than "Gatistance" there is no button on planes that does that.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Home
Section.80
+447|6988|Seattle, Washington, USA

Um, I think it's s'posed to be a joke.
chickenmuncher
+2|6891| U.S.A.
Um.....  .......uh...... ...... WTF WERE THE PEOPLE IN THE PLANE THINKING WHEN THE MASKS FELL DOWN??
hahaha
E^vo1
+-1|6866|Canada
I'm always looking at buildings and saying "Man, that would be a wicked spot to snipe from...."
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6926

When you got to the airport did you have to m95 a guy out of your plane?
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6926

beeng wrote:

When you got to the airport did you have to m95 a guy out of your plane?
Dont you just hate when people steal your vehicles?

(Nice stats Beeng! )
Mackattacka
+0|6846|New York
Well, I love knifing people in BF2, so when I was playing paintball one day with some friends. I snuck up behind one of the guys, and just pimp chopped him on the neck, (relates to knifing).. He fell on the ground, turned around and shot the hell out of me.. But, I just couldnt resist, BF2 made me do it
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6939|Long Beach, CA
This is a feeble attempt, nice try though.
Ptfo
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6820
90% percent of my dreams are combat now . I get the good old " I can't run for shit in my dreams " as well . I see a whole bunch of troops firing at me and I try to run for cover . My feet are going like crazy but I can't get anywhere . So I turn and go prone and start shooting . Then I hear shit behind me like leaves rusting and I know I'm about to get stabbed - that's when I usually wake up about 20 minutes before I need to wake up for the day and I can't get back to sleep .
nelson496
+3|6925
lol, wth, true story or not I still think its funny.  Even if it happened to me I wouldn't tell anybody.
[A-A]Sgt.Sonner
+0|6823|Denmark
I often hear someone scream "hauwell!"
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6868|Madrid, Spain
did u press the "use" key like mad to get in the plane
Rathji
+1|6823
Very often after I am playing BF2 for an extended time , if I go to drive somewhere I have a very brief urge to run people over
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6782|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

chickenmuncher wrote:

Um.....  .......uh...... ...... WTF WERE THE PEOPLE IN THE PLANE THINKING WHEN THE MASKS FELL DOWN??
hahaha
We've got company overhead!

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-02-20 02:19:12)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard