downthehatch
+2|6295
I was on the insomnia sharky server last year and this guy was command hacking {you kidies probly remember this from the constant arty or the millions of car drops}"  CMD.HACK , http://bf2s.com/player/73929357/  " ; but while he was doing it i notice that there was lag and the server crashed when he did alot of hacking. I thought about this (and other times when i got lag)  and i started to think that this particulary type of lag (really jumpy lag not normal lag where your just missing a frame or 2) was from hacking so i watched a bunch of hacking vids on noobtoob and when some one was useing an aimbot it sort of does the same type of lag (changeing the view rapedly) so from what i learned; is that (just a guess) some one is aimboting on the insomnia server still after all the patches and reports about this server alone.

I wouldn't mind the hacking (cus Im good and i like it when the game makes me mad) but its giving me lag big time.....So Im asking all of you for help , to catch this hacker and get him off this server. If you know about this lag plz help.

"I hate choppers"

Last edited by downthehatch (2007-03-21 21:58:03)

russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6472|the guy in the hind on gator
there is a section for this so in before close i tihnk
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6655|Montreal, Qc, Canada
www.bfroe.com

Last edited by Andoura (2007-03-20 21:34:45)

CrazeD
+368|6689|Maine
Oh my god...

Not this absurd theory again.

Everyone used to say this about MOHAA... "hackers send/receive more packets and therefore if the server is laggy that means somebody is hacking!", which is completely false. I have downloaded and used (for kicks) just about every hack ever made for MOHAA and not one of them caused the servers to lag.

The reason there is lag when someone does the commander hack is because your game is rendering like 5000 objects falling from the sky. It is mostly lag on your end, because if you go somewhere else in the map you usually won't lag. The only other reason for lag and/or the server crashing is because the game just isn't really made for such things, so weird errors occur.

Most likely the reason you see random bits of lag on internode is because they have like 50 servers which they probably don't have many boxes for, so they overload the box. The main reason they have a lot of servers is because they can, and because it gets their name around and makes them money.

Please, please don't think hacks lag servers.
downthehatch
+2|6295

CrazeD wrote:

Oh my god...

Everyone used to say this about MOHAA... "hackers send/receive more packets and therefore if the server is laggy that means somebody is hacking!", which is completely false. I have downloaded and used (for kicks) just about every hack ever made for MOHAA and not one of them caused the servers to lag.

The reason there is lag when someone does the commander hack is because your game is rendering like 5000 objects falling from the sky. It is mostly lag on your end, because if you go somewhere else in the map you usually won't lag. The only other reason for lag and/or the server crashing is because the game just isn't really made for such things, so weird errors occur.

Most likely the reason you see random bits of lag on internode is because they have like 50 servers which they probably don't have many boxes for, so they overload the box. The main reason they have a lot of servers is because they can, and because it gets their name around and makes them money.

internode? wtf who said anything about internode?.....what a surprise a hacker defending hacks.

Last edited by downthehatch (2007-03-21 20:51:54)

hempknight42
+0|6631
hey he isnt defending the hacks he simply stated why it lags tard
hempknight42
+0|6631
but there are some other hackers on the server he is a chopper whore
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6661|Canada

downthehatch wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

Oh my god...

internode? wtf who said anything about internode?.....what a surprise a hacker defending hacks.
Why don't you take a second and read his post instead of accusing him of hacking? He is trying to explain that hacking doesn't cause lags. He specifically said he downloaded these hacks so he could see what they lookedl ike so he could kick the guys using them. Jeez
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6347|teh alien spaceshit
He sucks
downthehatch
+2|6295

hempknight42 wrote:

well I dont think so ..cuz what hes saying is that hacks dont lag.
and captain mike i did read his post the thing is that he didnt read mine thats why i put the INTERNODE???????????????????????

Last edited by downthehatch (2007-03-21 21:04:53)

Jello.01
+46|6625|DFW, Texas

downthehatch wrote:

hempknight42 wrote:

well I dont think so ..cuz what hes saying is that hacks dont lag.
and captain mike i did read his post the thing is that he didnt read mine thats why i put the INTERNODE???????????????????????
Ugh. He was making a comparison to Internode and Insomnia, because both of them are popular servers, and for that reason, they have a lot of servers, which may be equipped with not as high end components to run them, therefore, a possible lag due to the server's possible inability to run 64 players (Insomnia has high end components though, I'm sure). Anyway, the reason the videos you see of hackers "lagging" on "noobtoob" is because those hackers probably have low end pcs making them lag harder since fraps is such a system hog.

And for the reason why you are lagging, it is because your computer just dies from too many objects appearing multiple times on the screen, which makes your computer overload as wells as the server too.

Oh yeah, do you like my chopper kdr, as well as the amount of kills in it? Lolz.

Last edited by Jello.01 (2007-03-21 21:15:55)

downthehatch
+2|6295
Ok well could you plz explain to me why the lag on this particullar Insomnia server is defferent than any other lag I have encountered (with the exseption of other popular hacked servers ie. gamearena)......plus crazed says its from rendering (the cmd hack lag) but even when Im on the other side of the map I still got the lag?{I know this cuz my squad was defending tv station while I was checking out the enemy choper--beach --- and they told me that there was cars poring out of the sky. }
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6638|Gold coast, Aus.
Your an idiot. That is all.
Jello.01
+46|6625|DFW, Texas

downthehatch wrote:

Ok well could you plz explain to me why the lag on this particullar Insomnia server is defferent than any other lag I have encountered (with the exseption of other popular hacked servers ie. gamearena)......plus crazed says its from rendering (the cmd hack lag) but even when Im on the other side of the map I still got the lag?{I know this cuz my squad was defending tv station while I was checking out the enemy choper--beach --- and they told me that there was cars poring out of the sky. }
The reason you lagged at Gamearena is probably because it's located in the Europe or Australia. The reason why  you lagged when you were at the BeachHouse was that those cars falling from the sky affected the entire server because the server has to keep track of all of them and since there are 30+ spawning every second in the same point in the sky, the server has to calculate where the vehicles are dropping, and how many are exploding and other information like that. You probably lagged more when you looked at TV from the BeachHouse since you are looking at the location where the cars are falling instead of the opposite direction, just like when you look up at the sky you get more fps than when you are looking at arty and 16+ guys attacking a flag like Surveillance.

gene_pool wrote:

Your an idiot. That is all.
Heh, that may be a reason too.

Last edited by Jello.01 (2007-03-21 21:31:20)

Exxorcism
Vatican's Holy Sniper
+2|6276|Vatican
Don't explain him shit because he doesn't want to understand it. STFU and join another server.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6674|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
dude his stats are shite look at his kd.
downthehatch
+2|6295
Wow, this forum really is as shity as every one said it was.
Jello.01
+46|6625|DFW, Texas

downthehatch wrote:

Uhh, go back to totalbf2(?) where da nubs at?
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6638|Gold coast, Aus.

downthehatch wrote:

WELL MAYBE IF YOU LISTENED AND LEARNED FROM WHAT EVERYONES BEEN TELLING YOU, YOU WOULD HAVE HAD YOUR ANSWER BY THE SECOND POST.

foad
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6448|Washington State, USA
is he going to call us "mindless retards" like the idiots over at TBF2?....
Chorcai
+49|6664|Ireland

InfectiousShadow wrote:

is he going to call us "mindless retards" like the idiots over at TBF2?....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard