FeloniousMonk
+0|6734
Playing Mass Destruction (I think), on the building between the two southwest flags. There's a Spetz chopper hovering over the flag, looking right at me the whole time. I just sat there with the M95 until I had my crosshairs right on the guy's forhead and popped one out. One shot, one kill, he fell on the ground and his gunner took enough time to realize that he lost his pilot that he was long gone before he regained flight control.

That was a such a satisfying feeling.
dan500
+57|6846
lol, nice one, i rember my first time
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6766|Canader , eh?
doesnt it just give you a warm fuzzy feeling inside when u shoot a guy inthe head an d get 2 kills....
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6773|NRW,Germany
Got a nice chopper snipe on Ghosttown on my first round there. I sniped the pilot out of the Apache while it was in a strafing run and the gunner was unable to stabilize the chopper after switching seats and crashed into one of his teammates. Almost pissed myself laughing as they then startet to swear each other cause of my lucky shot.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6847|-

dan500 wrote:

That sounds so dirty

I remember when I quickly took a random shot at a hind, killed the pilot, chopper crashed, killed the gunner, debris landed on a tank, it blew up, four kills for me
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

I've had three chopper snipes. The first one was odd. I shot the chopper in the engine and it exploded, killing the two people inside. I wasn't complaining.
Second was as someone in a Cobra was capturing a point. He was stationary so it wasn't hard for me to shoot him.
The third one happned yesterday on Wetlands. A Blackhawk was capturing a point and I thought what the hell, I may as well try to get the pilot. I couldn't see him, but I aimed where he should be, and got him. The Blackhawk fell sideways and landed on it's side, (it was too late for the guys inside to know what wa going on before it hit the corner of the building.) No-one else died by my shot then, but they had to ditch the 'hawk and get shot on foot.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Operator_Stavros
+3|6736
The only thing that can be more satisfying is blowing up the whole damn chopper with your M95.  I was playing Digital Anarchy and Illusion and futureINK were cobra whoring as usual, (and kicking anyone who took *their* chopper) 

Anyways long story short, they teamswitched me to China after I had more kills with my sniper rifle than they did Cobra whoring and spawn camping.  They came around for another baserape with no smoke showing.  I kept trying to hit the cockpit as they were moving about quickly, but didnt manage any headshots, but after about a mag and a half their chopper went from white smoke, to grey smoke and then

operator_stavros [M95] dA| Illusion
operator_stavros [M95] dA| FUTUREink

I did the same thing to Illusion in his F35B when he was hovering spawncamping, blowing up a Jet with a sniper rifle is one of the best feelings to relieve the tension of being baseraped to hell by a bunch of cheap fucks on their own clan server.

And for some reason it like to make this a double post no matter what i do....

Last edited by Operator_Stavros (2005-12-05 14:30:16)

Newb
+0|6819
i was in a china trans port chopper and i was sniper i jsut aimed into the blue scoped i i maged to kill the black hawk
FeloniousMonk
+0|6734

Operator_Stavros wrote:

The only thing that can be more satisfying is blowing up the whole damn chopper with your M95.  I was playing Digital Anarchy and Illusion and futureINK were cobra whoring as usual, (and kicking anyone who took *their* chopper) 

Anyways long story short, they teamswitched me to China after I had more kills with my sniper rifle than they did Cobra whoring and spawn camping.  They came around for another baserape with no smoke showing.  I kept trying to hit the cockpit as they were moving about quickly, but didnt manage any headshots, but after about a mag and a half their chopper went from white smoke, to grey smoke and then

operator_stavros [M95] dA| Illusion
operator_stavros [M95] dA| FUTUREink

I did the same thing to Illusion in his F35B when he was hovering spawncamping, blowing up a Jet with a sniper rifle is one of the best feelings to relieve the tension of being baseraped to hell by a bunch of cheap fucks on their own clan server.

And for some reason it like to make this a double post no matter what i do....
I didn't know that the rifles did enough damage to vehicles for that to happen. Is there a best spot to shoot them to do the most damage?
thinner44
+1|6809
Nice one FeloniousMonk, it feels good to take out those that think they're invulnerable .

M95 can do critical damage to vehicles except for tanks. Find their weak spots, usually the rear.... ok, they take a lot of shots before they go boom, and they're probably either way out of sight or screaming around looking for you... bit it's worth a go
I have brought down a BH with one shot from M95, it was already smoking badly and was on its way back for repair, but as others have said...... fire anything, throw anything.
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6769|Canada, Ont
Loseing your Sniper Verginity
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6836
I got a Few now,  blackhawk and cobra, I also  got a few just taking pot shots as they were moving, pure ass luck.
Boogie
+1|6745
The first one I had was one of those "aah what the hell" shots, and having the dead guy on TS with me was even better b/c he was pissed.  The gunner wasn't paying attention and went lawn dart. 

Think I have a total of 4 or 5 cockpit kills and a handful more messing around waiting for the min. # of players to join. 

But it is more satisfying then brining planes and helos down to earth with a tank.  Have to love those low and slow moving bandits.
Drunkaholic
+4|6724

Tigg@lot wrote:

Got a nice chopper snipe on Ghosttown on my first round there. I sniped the pilot out of the Apache while it was in a strafing run and the gunner was unable to stabilize the chopper after switching seats and crashed into one of his teammates. Almost pissed myself laughing as they then startet to swear each other cause of my lucky shot.
That was me who was piloting that Apache, I think :\ .  I had 16 guys trying to kill me w/ an M95.
dan500
+57|6846

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

dan500 wrote:

That sounds so dirty
In what way?
-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6715

dan500 wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

dan500 wrote:

That sounds so dirty
In what way?
Think. youll figure it out eventully....

my 1st ever snipe heli kill was on oman as USA, the enemy heli was hovering there with his gunner happily whoaring away at my fellow soldiers. i was able to nail the driver right in the head, and, since he was flying low, he just dropped, and before i could reload my magazine, there were at least 6 c4 on that  heli..... like a leaf with ants
KillerAFET
+3|6780|Abilene, Texas
WOO HOO!!!  My first dead pilot last night.  Was commander sniper and downed the Hind with a pilot shot to the head   His poor passengers are also now existance challenged!!!  My first time going for a pilot, think there'll be more dead pilots from now on
TigrisJK
+3|6725
Oh god, it was hilarious last night when I got my first chopper snipe. 5 guys crowding around a hind, normally I'd just go for the guys on the ground, but... shot the pilot, Hind fell down, but not far enough to blow up. New pilot climbs in, dies the moment my bolt snaps back shut. The remaining three guys come for me, I kill one before I get raked with MG fire... but two pilots in the span of several seconds... it was awesome.
Umbra Acciptris
+1|6755
My first was rather un impressive.  We were beeing dominated on Mastuur city.  The Black Hawk crew was good, and we were scrambling to hold onto any flags.  I took a positon that overlooks the powerplant, since  the BH was not hitting that one as much, I could take out any rambos that tired to grab it.

I hear the BH behind me tearing up another spawn.  I thurn and look.  It is sitting near perfectly still just spinning a bit.  I aim at the cockpit, and it spins so I just have a shot through the small side window.  POP, dead pilot.  some one imeadly took the controlls, Pop Dead gunner, Pop Dead engineer.  BH flies off missing half it's crew.

It of course returned and raped the hell out of us some more.
dan500
+57|6846

-MP-Nuke1266 wrote:

dan500 wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

That sounds so dirty
In what way?
Think. youll figure it out eventully....
I know what he means, and what i "put" into it , reson for ""
BigSwoll
+0|6713|Gahanna, Ohio
My first one was on that Power Plant one, you guys know what I'm talking about.  Anyway, Chinese chopper goes to capture one of the pier flags, where the freight cane is.  Dude actually landed so his gunner can hop out and cap it, while the gunner was out, I capped the pilot and then 2 of my teammates rushed in and took it, then proceeded to mow down the stragler.  Not as juicy as some of the ones you guys have posted, but nice anyway.
divided
Clear!
+3|6772
I got my first one right after I unlocked my M95 after 1.03.  My buddy was spawn camping the airfield on wake island as usmc, and I was pla.  He's in a cobra without a gunner, and he sees me, so he thinks it's a good idea to try to ram me.  I pop one in his forehead as his chopper is ramming towards me and then I get a 'divided2 is no more.' when the chopper hits me.  All he could say was 'wow.'
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

If you want to blow up choppers, aim for the engine, (below the main rotor.)
Same goes for the transports, aim for the engines, a lot of which are at the back, so forget that if they're coming right at you and shoot the driver.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6757|Vienna, Austria

FeloniousMonk wrote:

Playing Mass Destruction (I think), on the building between the two southwest flags. There's a Spetz chopper hovering over the flag, looking right at me the whole time. I just sat there with the M95 until I had my crosshairs right on the guy's forhead and popped one out. One shot, one kill, he fell on the ground and his gunner took enough time to realize that he lost his pilot that he was long gone before he regained flight control.

That was a such a satisfying feeling.
Sniping helos is fun, but throwing greanades into them is just the pwnage... nothing more satisfying than those guys asking upon respawn "WTF just hit us???"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard