[AZEG]PhxBravo
Moved to "Phxbravo" account
+10|6459|phoenix, az

<SharpShot> wrote:

i like my logitech g5  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a … 6826104191
RustyNails
BF2s US Server Admin
+31|6628|Margaritaville via Austin

MX518 FTW, the only thing better about the G5 is the weights but that is not worth it for me.  I have a 518 for my laptop and for my desktop and i love it on both.  It has 2 thumb buttons, not just one and it feels good too.  I've played with g5s and they are good for the weight but i prefer the extra button over the extra weight.
GR34
+215|6554|ALBERTA> CANADA
G5 Ftw
BulettRiddled
+7|6534
Over the weekend 3/17-3/18, I tried two newer mice. I first purchased the Microsoft Habu.... It had great feel (rubber coated buttons) and It lights up (if your into that). The buttons on the side (left) are moveable. (comes with a second section to move buttons from original position, further back or forward).

I am one of those wacko's that reads instructions and followed them to a T. I installed the software and it appeared to work. Clicked on the software to load profiles and  said mouse not detected so it wouldnt save my profiles. A few minutes into this I got a stop error and the comp crashed...locked up totally so after I got done kicking it I tried it all over....same result.

The Habu is a combined product from Microsoft and Razer I dont think they have the kinks worked out yet.
Took the mouse back and bought the Razer copperhead....same result.

I'd stay away from these two until they get the kinks worked out.

Just my 2 cents.

Good luck.

Last edited by BulettRiddled (2007-03-19 16:10:04)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard