Bernadictus
+1,055|6735

In the rotation? Any thoughts? Pro's / Contra's?
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6708|Sweden
No EA have´nt helped me sort out my problems with NS yet damn taken a week already..
can play it on my other soldiers though except my main.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691
i say yes.
Hallvard
+262|6520|North Norway

it would have to be a NS day then...

I vote for any day except firday/saturday/sunday... as that's when I can play the most and I don't have NS and don't plan to get it either....
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6726|Germany

talking about maps, where is slayer, the master chief of map cycle?
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6670|The Real World

I vote for an NS day.
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6473|Belgium
Yeah a ns day would be great, preferably a wednesday would be great for kiddies after school .
No seriously a wednesday would be nice.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6718|The Netherlands
Well to be honnest, the last booster nights werent very successfull. The first couple of weeks were okay but after that it became more and more difficult to get the game started so we cancelled ef/af night after maybe 6 weeks. Special forces was quite succesfull on the bf2 server and alot of people were interested in playing sf cause its basically a bit of a different game with the nigtmaps and the other equipment. I doubt ns will have an impact like that.

Anyways if there's enough bf2s regulars that want to play it on the eu 2142 server we ll organise a NS night.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6726|Germany

hm, i think the northern strike maps are quite good, every single of them provides a kind of CQC, not that large open areas like in ef/af... compared to these Northern strike is the best booster pack ever. that's how I see it.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6754|Hell, p.o box 666

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

talking about maps, where is slayer, the master chief of map cycle?
I´m here Mike! I havent played 2142 since four-five weeks, but with the boosterpack my old enthusiasm returned

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard