m4s3rchi3f
+122|6287
Setting::: Shaqi at the TV station

I was a US engi and was trying to protect our assets from c4 users.
I was repairing artillery when I got gunned down by the MEC HELO, just as the MEC HELO got TVed by our US HELO.
I guess all was left of me was my eye so my character looked straight up, leaving me 15 seconds to pray to whatever god.
I thought to myself, man it's always sunny and shiny during battle...couldn't we have a rain or snow day to fight in?
Then I saw a supply drop fall to my position to finish repairing the artillery.....and I kept watching it fall...and then I saw our US HELO come towards the middle of my screen.(note: they were pretty high up in the air, about 6 stories up from the ground.) I didn't think anything would happen and I just lazily glanced at the HELO..... then BOOOOMM....  The HELO just blew up as if God himself struck it down.

Commander [Teamkills] joe #1
Commander [Teamkills] joe #2

I was in disbelief, laughing too much to get a SS. The HELO debree  fell on me anyways so you would just see blackness.

What are the chances of a supply drop hitting a moving Helo?  Even if planned, it would be hard to do...

so yes I'll #1 karma you if it happened to you ever...

https://www.actsaustin.org/justin/bf2.JPG

Last edited by m4s3rchi3f (2007-03-17 22:45:04)

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6631|Montreal, Qc, Canada
woooww you have rly nice skils in paint !!!

PAINT FTW !!!
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6665|Colorado
I've had a crate bounce off of my helo once that almost threw me into the ground but I recovered.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6573|Melbourne, Australia.
Ive hit car drops and supply box drops in a jet...quite a few times .
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6767|Noizyland

Can't say it has, and when someone is killed by a supply crate it shows a "guy was killed" not "commander[killed]guy" so I have doubts as to whether you can either.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6550|Brisbane, Aus

i do it to enemy teams, it worked better with cartillery though :'(
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6287

TrollmeaT wrote:

I've had a crate bounce off of my helo once that almost threw me into the ground but I recovered.
Did the crate force your helo to swerve or just your reaction to it? Either way, +1.
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6834

TrollmeaT wrote:

you must not know what skills mean
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6287

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

+1 to you sir. What bad luck.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6828|Kubra, Damn it!

Ty wrote:

Can't say it has, and when someone is killed by a supply crate it shows a "guy was killed" not "commander[killed]guy" so I have doubts as to whether you can either.
Good call, the story smells like a lie to me...
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6456|Tyne & Wear, England
I could lie my tits off and say this happens to me all of the time...

But unfortunately I am an honest guy and can say that this has never happened to me, although I have seen very similar things happen on the battlefield, including a crate land on my Apache and blow me up.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
psH
Banned
+217|6376|Sydney
its happened on Mashtuur to the BH, but with a car instead of supplies. So fkin funny!
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6614|Gold coast, Aus.

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

I think you were in my squad when that happened to me as well

Heard the full effect of my rage too....
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6287

Ty wrote:

Uh, maybe cuz the supply drop hit their blade...causing to set off the unlimited grenades in the box, burning everyone's skin off, while the bullets shoot off, breaking through the cockpit and putting glass in their eyes while the bullets rain on in them...and the supply of medpacks in the supply crate lands in their lap, cruelly taunts them..."here...this should help. If it can heal a bullet through the lung, heart and brain in 1 second, then this should be enough."

That's my theory..I don't know?
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6287
How would I benefit by lying? And it's happened to these other guys too. So umm yea.....it happens.

+1 to killswitch for his honesty.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6671|Middle of nowhere
That's never happened to me, however i've been killed by arty in a jet at least 10 times... WTF man? how am i so unlucky? o well, it's pretty funny when it happens, especially when it's a TK
maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6294
I once saw a jet fly into a cardrop. That was hilarious, and pretty much everyboy saw it
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6685|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
I've seen weird stuff like that, but have never had it happen to me.

However, I've had it where I spawned on my squad leader to only be crushed by a DPV rolling down a hill right when I spawned in and turned to see it.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6767|Noizyland

m4s3rchi3f wrote:

How would I benefit by lying? And it's happened to these other guys too. So umm yea.....it happens.

+1 to killswitch for his honesty.
Hmm. Apologies. Forgive me I am a Law Student and we are programmed to be scrutinous bastards and always play the Devil's advocate.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6287

genius_man16 wrote:

That's never happened to me, however i've been killed by arty in a jet at least 10 times... WTF man? how am i so unlucky? o well, it's pretty funny when it happens, especially when it's a TK
I didn't even know arty's can hit jets ..how interesting....+1 to you sir.
psH
Banned
+217|6376|Sydney

m4s3rchi3f wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

I didn't even know arty's can hit jets ..how interesting....+1 to you sir.
Step 1. Hover with the F35B in arty.
Step 2. Yell @ the commander for arty'ing your jet.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6674|Disaster Free Zone
In 1 round I hit UAVs 3 times, an enemy card drop (for the people I'd just MGed) and a friendly supply crate, dropped over wake airfield to repair the UAV. I ended the match with 6 deaths... (5 from flying into shit).

But its happened many times before... and commanders don't get TK's or kills for supply/car drops, the people just get a "is no more".

I have though flown over arty as it started to fire and got hit by the shells on the way up a couple of times and many times flying over ground being artied both in planes and choppers.
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6287

DrunkFace wrote:

In 1 round I hit UAVs 3 times, an enemy card drop (for the people I'd just MGed) and a friendly supply crate, dropped over wake airfield to repair the UAV. I ended the match with 6 deaths... (5 from flying into shit).

But its happened many times before... and commanders don't get TK's or kills for supply/car drops, the people just get a "is no more".
Oh that part was just to show that it was our commander who dropped the arty and not the other team's. And that it was an accidental kill on the commander's part.  And uh.... man were you a noob pilot when u crashed into those things? or just unlucky?
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6832|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
This has happened to me......

twice.

*so ashamed.
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6287

bluehavoc8686 wrote:

This has happened to me......

twice.

*so ashamed.