<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6312|Canadia
http://bf2s.com/player/45006981/

wow most used weapon is nades AND most used kit is sniper, how does that work?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6623|Washington, DC

Holy shit, he's even worse than LORDOFWEED!

edit: EA should reset his pathetic, untanned ass simply for fucking blowing at every aspect of this game. His KDR and SPM? Gotten by sitting in an APC near the hotel no doubt. This guy would get raped in a scrim against any decent competitive team.

And please don't give me the "play how j00 want lolz" bullshit. Anyone knows as well as I do that throwing grenades around for as long as he's been playing this game is NOT fun. Might as well watch grass grow, at least that way you'll get the Vitamin D your body is in desperate need of...

Last edited by Hurricane (2007-03-17 21:22:55)

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6631|Montreal, Qc, Canada
seriously ..... i just dont give a fuck !!!!
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6312|Canadia
i don't get how u nade spam w/t sniper
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6312|Canadia

Andoura wrote:

then why reply?
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6573|Melbourne, Australia.

<SharpShot> wrote:

i don't get how u nade spam w/t sniper
Hes got 770 hours as support .
CloakedStarship
+76|6558
if you look carefully, hes got 771 hours on the support kit, and 274 hours on light machine gun.  He plays support almost as much as he does sniper.  Not a complete surprise.
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6312|Canadia
bah https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p195/SharpShooter1282/bah.gif

Last edited by <SharpShot> (2007-03-17 21:31:19)

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6631|Montreal, Qc, Canada

<SharpShot> wrote:

Andoura wrote:

then why reply?
Because its just another thread about a top 10 player ....
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6312|Canadia

Andoura wrote:

<SharpShot> wrote:

Andoura wrote:

then why reply?
Because its just another thread about a top 10 player ....
https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p195/SharpShooter1282/bah.gif
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6287
wow...how is that possible....that is not enjoying this great game of bf2 at all.
m8v2
Banned
+16|6288
Maybe he gets enjoyment out of being in the top 10 or a 4 star so he plays the best way he can for points.

Beside that I'm with Andoura here I don't give a fuck either.

Last edited by m8v2 (2007-03-17 21:54:06)

David.P
Banned
+649|6266

Hurricane wrote:

Holy shit, he's even worse than LORDOFWEED!
Uh no he has almost all his gold medals by not whoring support like weed does.

Hurricane wrote:

edit: EA should reset his pathetic, untanned ass simply for fucking blowing at every aspect of this game. His KDR and SPM? Gotten by sitting in an APC near the hotel no doubt. This guy would get raped in a scrim against any decent competitive team.
No they should'nt just because a person use's one weapon over another does'nt mean he sucks. I know nade spam is annoying but is'nt it annoying to the guy i killed with my sniper rifle when he is just about to neutralize a flag? Or when i knife the commander of an enemy and blow up his arty 2 seconds after it starts shooting? It is is'nt it? Now if you dont like nade spam stay off of IO servers i do and i'm happy. Don't complain about something like that man if it is'nt in your control. (I could tell that you're having a bad day chill out drink a cold one it's st paddy's day aint it? If dont drink beer then drink a soda or something to calm you down)
RiceKrispie
+27|6380|Ottawa, ON

Hurricane wrote:

This guy would get raped in a scrim against any decent competitive team.
No competitive team required. He can't even handle gunfights against mediocre pubbers.
ph4s3
engineer
+34|6821|Texas
3000 hours play time?  WTF?  Is this like a full time job for this guy or what?  That hour total should be called a "get-a-life meter".  The higher the number is, the more you need to get out and see things like people, sunshine, etc.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6619|Los Angeles, California, US.

<SharpShot> wrote:

Andoura wrote:

then why reply?
at least there wasnt a "looool"

Last edited by DaReJa (2007-03-17 23:19:48)

Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6671|Middle of nowhere
I wish i had 10,000 wins...
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6832|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
this gives new meaning to grenade spamming! what a jerk. no skill, no skill. no wonder my deaths in a round are as follows:
  • 2-3: team killed
  • 2-3: shot with a rifle
  • 2-3: claymore, mounted weapon
  • 4-5: armor, chopper, jet, truck or road killed
  • 5-7: grenade or grenade launcher

obviously this is dependent on length of the round. check my stats if you think i suck. my bf2 name is the exact same as my forum name.

props on finding this guy.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6559|England

That guy seriously needs a kidnap. Or ten.
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6303
he probably is a nade spammer but he could also get a quick body shot then chuck a nade were the guy is a lot of good snipers do that it like getting a pistol kill

also who care

Last edited by teamorange (2007-03-18 08:09:43)

san4
The Mas
+311|6681|NYC, a place to live
Sniper               856:30:41      82,890      18,992      4.3645
Sniper Rifles      193:32:13      2,637          4,065      0.6487      27.91%

I can't explain how he gets so many grenades to throw, but the guy has 82 thousand kills as a sniper and only 2 thousand of them are with sniper rifles!  Lol!

Most his sniper kills are probably with armor:

Armor      1124:14:43      147,835      18,877      8.1355      5739
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6551|Hungary
Ohhhh this is Phantom...that biAtch
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6542|EUtopia | Austria
See, it can't be that bad with the armor whoring, otherwise the servers he'd play on would not be filled with players - and that couldn't allow him his spm.
Ryan
+1,230|6836|Alberta, Canada

Yeah, I've played with that fag a few times.
He plays Karkand constantly, stands behind a fence, and just hucks grenades. Then he resupplies himself, and does it all over again.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6832|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Yeah, isn't it sad. A lot of the guys who do that have memorized exactly the distances for where their grenades will land in Karkand. I remember when guys used to do that with grenade launchers before they patched the launchers so now I see that douchebags have compensated by using scientific precision in their use of grenade tossing. I know this is a game, but most of the lack of realism isn't caused by the game, but rather the players who exploit every ridiculous aspect just for a few more points. Here's some of my favorites that Phantom and others do constantly!

• grenade spamming: certainly troops in RL throw hundreds of grenades in the exact same place in a span of 10  minutes because that wouldn't cost much or be completely ridiculous period!
  • barrel roll killing: absolutely, you could fire a large caliber automatic or semiautomatic weapon very accurately while rolling across the ground like a freaking log!
  • point blank antitank kill: haven't you seen the footage from Iraq? when the coilition troops are in cqb, they always go in with SRAW's and Javelins to hit targets that are 1 and a half feet in front of them without sustaining damage!

okay enough of that. screw players that have hundreds of thousands of points earned through cheap-assed methods because the truth of it is that even though Phantom is on the top 10 board, we all know his profile is crap and doesn't mean anything because he got so many points via bs ways!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard