+42|6548

some_random_panda wrote:

cosworth1983 wrote:

2 Words....... Project Reality.

Greetz
yep.
QFT

Can't wait for 0.6 or even 1.0....

Last edited by Zodiaccup (2007-03-16 06:52:02)

Quilix
+1|6270
The way I see it is all games that are played on-line have an element of people who get there kicks messing up other peoples game.  You just have to live with it or play one player.  If I find I don't like the sever I joined I just go find another there are always a 800-1000 ranked severs to choose from.

I have a great time playing BF2 90% of the time.
If you prefer 2141 play that instead it's no skin off anyones nose.
TheBelcorwyn
The Man With the Golden AK
+21|6642|Gainesville, FL
BF2 is alive and well, IO kicks ass, and if 2142 resembles its BETA it was DOA in my opinion.

Nerfed BF2 + tons of bugs X shitty rank system / retarded guns and hit registry = BF2142
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6625|EU

Goodbye!
zeidmaan
+234|6417|Vienna

Zodiaccup wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

cosworth1983 wrote:

2 Words....... Project Reality.

Greetz
yep.
QFT

Can't wait for 0.6 or even 1.0....
QFTQFEQFTQFEQFTQFE
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida

Magius5.0 wrote:

Assault is still the shittiest class in the game.
??????????????? Since when ???????????????????????

G3??????
F2000??????
^^GRENAGE LAUNCHER?
^^FLASH BANGS?

Are you smoking dope?
15 more years! 15 more years!
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470
If the only way to have good teamwork is to join a clan why don't you? I joined one when I started to get tired of BF2 and when I did I wasn't tried of it for another 100 hours of total game time.
_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6272
its not dieing 0_0

not for at least another year!

Last edited by _1_man-army.19 (2007-03-16 10:39:46)

Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6686|West Yorkshire, U.K
i suppose he hes right in a way but wrong in another. There is alot of noobs in BF2 now and not enough teamwork
Trouble69
+1|6635|WA, Australia
The bloke is just a wanker slagging off those who would not fork out more money to buy BF2's futuristic bullshit mod (aka 2142).
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6680|Middle of nowhere

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Magius5.0 wrote:

Assault is still the shittiest class in the game.
??????????????? Since when ???????????????????????

G3??????
F2000??????
^^GRENAGE LAUNCHER?
^^FLASH BANGS?

Are you smoking dope?
QFT

Assault is bitchin man, GL's FTW!!

nobody uses them anymore, so i love being able to pwn with it
docnutz
+39|6761|B O S T ON area
Good Riddance!

If only u compaining twats would leave quietly.

So many threads with this gay ass theme but there are so few of you quitting!

Your all the same lepers begging for new patches and bitching of the last patch!   

Only difference now  is you are complaining about IO  b/c  u  faggots know there will be no patches to appease your insatiable appetite for change!

Last edited by docnutz (2007-03-16 11:51:51)

HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6659|California
You have only played for 300 hrs.....  still considered a newb...

You only seemed to play 2 maps....  in bf2 there's 14...

Now add SF, AF, EF, for 28 maps...  oh, you dont have those...

You are still TOO WET BEHIND THE EARS to even know what you're talking about....

AND you have expert in Knife and Pistol.... only....

25 kicks in 300 hrs?????

You stats show you play just like the players you complain about.... over 300 teamkills???

You Sir R A N00b.... So your opinion means NOTHING....
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6541|The Lost Highway
Hmm, my filters are for the 'Infantry Only' option, and I usually get between 100-200 servers on my list. When I deselect that option, I get 900. So I doubt half of the servers are IO.

The assault class slays, and crying about bunnyhoppers make you look lame. If you can't hit something because its in the air as opposed to the ground, you shouldn't be playing FPS. Check out World of Warcraft.

However, I do agree that there are way too many K&P servers.
topthrill05
+125|6580|Rochester NY USA
Well the game is not what it used to be thats for sure.
HSG
+23|6475|British Columbia, Canada

Magius5.0 wrote:

So I played BF2 a few days ago, after months of playing Battlefield 2142.  I thought I'd hop back into a jet or a tank and just have some fun on Wake or Karkand, I needed some time off.

Hell apparently froze over by the time I got back--and I'm not talking about 2142 either.

Half the servers I browse that are ranked are infantry only.
There are still major twats who TK for the goddamn armor and other whorage vehicles.
Admins are complete bastards these days.
The K&P servers seem rampant.
Medic class still unbalanced.  Don't get me started on that one, Assault is still the shittiest class in the game.
No one ever makes a squad--and for that matter, no one knows even the slightest concept of teamwork.  BF 2142 doesn't have half this many retards.

WHAT THE FOOK HAPPENED TO THE BF2 I KNEW?!!!

Seriously, I uninstalled BF2.  After 330 hours playing starting roughly a year ago, I've had enough of this now-rampant bullshit that didn't seem all that bad at first.  Infantry Only KILLED this game for one thing--it's like a horribly bad version of Counter-Strike, with even more bullshit from lag, bunny hopping, and so on.  Or just grenade spamming.  I anticipate microwaving my Deluxe Edition BF2 CD's (all five of them) sometime in the near future...this game has died and must be allowed to be buried.

Teamwork never works unless you get clans--because there's no incentive to follow orders.  People TK over armor because they believe the punishment is outweighed by the killing spree they'll go on.  There are wide-spread accusations of hacks, micros, the list goes on.  And now I hear EA themselves is taking over the ROE--not that I cared, but now we'll get all sorts of shit anytime someone bitches'oh he's better than me, he must hack.'  More importantly, the last patch may have fixed many things, but I/O killed the game; it's slowly stagnating and I'm amazed people are stupid enough to keep doing the same stupid stuff...over and over again.

I'm heading back to the frozen wastes of BF 2142...where not everyone is completely idiotic.

(on second thought, IM me if you want my game discs...I'll sell em cheap.)
Wtf u on
JaggedPanther
+61|6475

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

You have only played for 300 hrs.....  still considered a newb...

You only seemed to play 2 maps....  in bf2 there's 14...

Now add SF, AF, EF, for 28 maps...  oh, you dont have those...

You are still TOO WET BEHIND THE EARS to even know what you're talking about....

AND you have expert in Knife and Pistol.... only....

25 kicks in 300 hrs?????

You stats show you play just like the players you complain about.... over 300 teamkills???

You Sir R A N00b.... So your opinion means NOTHING....
HOLY CRAP!!! The OP does only have expert Pistol and Knife only LOL

He's exactly what he is complaining about !@@@@ OMGFKZERS

Last edited by JaggedPanther (2007-03-16 21:05:02)

Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6743

Magius5.0 wrote:

Parker wrote:

well i suppose nobody is gonna miss you.
way to stick it too everyone....buy the product, then bitch about it. then buy another product....are you going to make another one of these posts about 2142 in a year?
oh well, have fun with 2142 with all of the cool lasers an gadgets.
2142 trumps BF2 in terms of teamwork.  There's incentive to do it; I could go into the intricacies of Pavlov's dogs if you want me to get detailed, but it's late and I'm about to head to bed.

Either way, I'll never tire of BF2142...because I'm just that damn good at it.
You Have your Own Section for 2142.
If you don't like our game then GTFO.
agent146
+127|6388|Jesus Land aka Canada
ohh bf2 is alive and well. just as long there are 64 man servers then i would consider it to be alive and well.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6653|United States
There are still people playing battlefield 1942 and battlefield 2 is not even close to be dying
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6843
Well bf2 did die somewhat but I would say still more popular than 2142.
I think the medic class died. It sucks now I have no one to get me or even think about taking my kit to get me when I am dead and squad leader of a major rush and just about to get the flag. People these day's don't get the meaning of teamwork.
Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6626|Ghost Town
I'm really fed up of those threads like this. BF2 is shit, dead and shit again. Oh and ALL BF2 players are idiots, dump and no teamplayers. BF2142 is sooooooooooooooooooooooo much better. Oh yes indeed (I have BF2142)! Every player there is a 1A Class teamplayer. Uninstall BF2 > sell CD's/DVD > STFU > GTFO and play BF2142, CS, Tetris or Super Mario World till the end of time!! Sorry but I have to say this.
-1.000 Karma!

Last edited by Sub-Zero79 (2007-03-16 22:29:13)

Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6708
Try this out for 2 weeks b4 you get rid of the disks:   http://realitymod.com/
Seriously, this is 10x better then regular BF2.  It has teamwork,  fixed hitbox reg, realistic damage(ppl do not live after a 5 second burst to the body), no Tks, realistic vehicles(Tanks kick ass), and everyone uses VOIP.  Just make sure you read the Wiki first: http://guide.realitymod.com/index.php?title=User_Guide

Last edited by Deadmonkiefart (2007-03-16 22:18:59)

agent146
+127|6388|Jesus Land aka Canada

Sub-Zero79 wrote:

I'm really fed up of those threads like this. BF2 is shit, dead and shit again. Oh and ALL BF2 players are idiots, dump and no teamplayers. BF2142 is sooooooooooooooooooooooo much better. Oh yes indeed (I have BF2142)! Every player there is a 1A Class teamplayer. Uninstall BF2 > sell CD's/DVD > STFU > GTFO and play BF2142, CS, Tetris or Super Mario World till the end of time!! Sorry but I have to say this.
-1.000 Karma!
no it is not... Lol its alive and well. and no teamplayers? there are no team players in FPS. only KILLz lulz. yes... bf2 is alive and well just also long there are people playing its still good.
RyansRangers
+2|6532
Maybe if you got some real friends you could play with them. Might make it more fun. But than you would have to get out of the house to find those. So your call.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard