Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|4975|UK
B.Schuss has handed over head adminship of the BF2S:EU:BF2 server to De_Jappe and liquidat0r.

Myself, De_Jappe and the other EU admins are now on a mission to get the EU:BF2 server back on its feet. To do this, we have enlisted the help of liquidat0r's clan, [KNTL]. Most of the [KNTL] members have administration rights to the server and will be playing on a daily basis. We have also shuffled the admins on the server and set up some new map rotations. You can see this information in the links provided below.

It is our aim to boost the popularity of the EU server again. To do this, we need your help! Please take the time to read the following information and then get yourself on the battlefield!

Send me or De_Jappe a PM if you think you can contribute to the server in some way.
May I also suggest you join the BF2S Xfire group so that you know when people are playing and who they are.

The best thing that you can do to get the server going again is to play on it, (duh), and put this in your signature, (on any forum):
https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/3/383838/d4d4d4/f6b620/383838/84.244.186.41:16567.png
Help get the BF2S:EU:BF2 server started again! Rules, Admins, F.A.Q & VoIP

Code:

[url=http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/84.244.186.41:16567/][img]http://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/3/383838/d4d4d4/f6b620/383838/84.244.186.41:16567.png[/img][/url]
Help get the [url=http://forums.bf2s.com/viewforum.php?id=46]BF2S:EU:BF2[/url] server started again! [url=http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=17805]Rules[/url], [url=http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=31750]Admins[/url], [url=http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=33529]F.A.Q[/url] & [url=http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=19608]VoIP[/url]
Ryan
Member
+1,230|5191|Alberta, Canada

I'd like to admin both the US and the EU server, for one reason.

US is dead, EU is alive.
There's always more people on EU.

Last edited by ryan_14 (2007-03-14 08:41:57)

De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|4875|Belgium

admin-rights are for those who play often on the server and prove themselves reliable. So if you join the eu server more, it might happen. It's like K30, who had always a ping of 100+, but nice to play with!

And for those who haven't noticed the past week(s), the server has been populated quite often now thanks to Legionair who has been idling a lot to attract people, and the KNTL guys from liquidator! The server is alive again!
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|4834|Melbourne

Good Job guys, Now we just gotta get US back up there.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Ryan
Member
+1,230|5191|Alberta, Canada

I would join the EU server, but it seems to always be wake, and I hate Wake.
l41e
Member
+677|4996

Nice! I will be re-joining the fray at the beginning of April (which is when my parents will let me play computer games again.)
Ryan
Member
+1,230|5191|Alberta, Canada

Grounded k30?
legionair
back to i-life
+336|4971|EU

*too happy and too tired to post now*

P.S-ghetterspoon is missing from admin list...
P.SII- thank you all!
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|5000|pimelteror.de
karkand only sux
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|4875|Belgium

Keios and ryan. Well we switch profiles every now and then, if you have suggestions, we sure want to listen. But there is no profile EVERYONE loves. Ryan, it's no wake at the moment but karkand Infantry only. Keios, it used to be a wake only. And there are other profiles with more maps too.

But as I said, we can't please everyone (except with a 24/7 Zatar server hehe), we just switch every 3/4 days.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|5080|St. Andrews / Oslo

Zatar Wetlands is awesome.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|4816

De_Jappe wrote:

Keios and ryan. Well we switch profiles every now and then, if you have suggestions, we sure want to listen. But there is no profile EVERYONE loves. Ryan, it's no wake at the moment but karkand Infantry only. Keios, it used to be a wake only. And there are other profiles with more maps too.

But as I said, we can't please everyone (except with a 24/7 Zatar server hehe), we just switch every 3/4 days.
Or when Jens is admining about... Damn you Jens!
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|5080|St. Andrews / Oslo

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

De_Jappe wrote:

Keios and ryan. Well we switch profiles every now and then, if you have suggestions, we sure want to listen. But there is no profile EVERYONE loves. Ryan, it's no wake at the moment but karkand Infantry only. Keios, it used to be a wake only. And there are other profiles with more maps too.

But as I said, we can't please everyone (except with a 24/7 Zatar server hehe), we just switch every 3/4 days.
Or when Jens is admining about... Damn you Jens!
Who? ME?

/emo
/wrist
/cries
/wrists again
/suicide

Last edited by Jenspm (2007-03-15 03:07:14)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|4816

Jenspm wrote:

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

De_Jappe wrote:

Keios and ryan. Well we switch profiles every now and then, if you have suggestions, we sure want to listen. But there is no profile EVERYONE loves. Ryan, it's no wake at the moment but karkand Infantry only. Keios, it used to be a wake only. And there are other profiles with more maps too.

But as I said, we can't please everyone (except with a 24/7 Zatar server hehe), we just switch every 3/4 days.
Or when Jens is admining about... Damn you Jens!
Who? ME?

/emo
/wrist
/cries
/wrists again
/suicide
Aww...

Don't get it wrong Jens, we love you.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|5080|St. Andrews / Oslo

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:


Or when Jens is admining about... Damn you Jens!
Who? ME?

/emo
/wrist
/cries
/wrists again
/suicide
Aww...

Don't get it wrong Jens, we love you.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|4975|UK

sdlettonieCZLV wrote:

P.S-ghetterspoon is missing from admin list...
Oops, fixed.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|5063|Germany
How about a 64 Operation Clean Sweep only night?
I'd bring my personal airbrushed F18

Last edited by danCer (2007-03-21 11:17:34)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|4816

danCer wrote:

How about a 64 Operation Clean Sweep only night?
I'd bring my personal airbrushed F18
I like Clean Sweep too...
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
legionair
back to i-life
+336|4971|EU

danCer wrote:

How about a 64 Operation Clean Sweep only night?
I'd bring my personal airbrushed F18
I dont mind, but YOU must be there! And bring some friends-whores too
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|5063|Germany

sdlettonieCZLV wrote:

I dont mind, but YOU must be there! And bring some friends-whores too
Of course, I can't promise about any friends, 'cause when they hear I play OCS they want to play some other map.
But I'd join, since it's my fav map if the day is good.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|5000|pimelteror.de
how about a sharqi only?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|4975|UK
Once we have brought more life back into the server will will consider experimenting with other maps/server-set-ups.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|5063|Germany

liquidat0r wrote:

Once we have brought more life back into the server will will consider experimenting with other maps/server-set-ups.
From my previous days as BF2s admin I remember that this always meant a fresh start for the server.
Like you just installed the dedicated server software.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|4974|Los Angeles, California, US.

Ryan wrote:

I'd like to admin both the US and the EU server, for one reason.

US is dead, EU is alive.
There's always more people on EU.
Well, Ryan, Think about that for a Few Minutes, It wouldn't be Dead if we Had some Admins to help Me and Silent get the Server Started.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
..teddy..jimmy
Member
+1,392|4997
Im on the server quite a bit and can admin if you want...

If not give Legionair since he is on all the time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard