wayne-o23
+3|6432
I think your an idiot i'll be honest, why did you tk him in the first place, cant you wait your own turn, when someone tk's me for any vehicle i will constantly tk them back over and over, you were in the wrong, and u deserved to get banned, its pricks like you that ruin the game. simple as!
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6454|USA
You're a jackass...
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6591|Reisterstown, MD

Wow.  Nyte whining about something.  Shocker.
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6396
I agree with you Nyte, Most of the people I see on Wake always stand on the carrier and continue waiting for their stupid vehicles.

I don't know about the teamkill though It would kind of annoy me and I like to teamkill people back and follow them and have fun with kidnapping.

I'm trying to play less Wake but I enjoy flying in the F35-B against the J-10's and after that continuing raping and plane missling.

Last edited by kmt (2007-03-10 11:23:24)

Tompie913
I like Chinese
+12|6383|Pittsburgh, PA
It sounds to me like you're the problem. You teamkill and go up to the airfield(which only has about 3 million Chinese soldiers at any given time) by yourself. Take one of the other bases and go from there, you can win without taking the airfield. People do tk, but those are the idiots who don't play the game right.

Last edited by Tompie913 (2007-03-10 11:27:31)

fightingw/outfightng.
my missiles go further than yours
+11|6351
Shoulda just spawned at the island and sniped the pilots out the jets/helis as they flew by
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6624|Birmingham, UK
Answer: Because all the good players switched to the Chinese team long ago.

Last edited by TheDarkRaven (2007-03-10 12:54:03)

Daniel_Blue-Delta
+11|6302|Sweden
I flew a full Black Hawk and led an attack on the island. It was a success.

As long as you're not afraid to use VOIP, and have a squad willing to win, you can win the battles by doing a D-Day style attack with the boats.

I've done it several times.
Commie Killer
+192|6387
Weird, I usually play on the Krackhouse server, it switches teams each round, anyways I win as the USMC as much as I win as the PLA.
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
The General probably didn't think he could make a differance,he was playing for fun.

Thats why i play,for fun.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6438
You kidding me?  Marinejuana knows, so do some others.  It takes about 4 people who give a shit to win Wake for US.  One dude in jet to keep j 10's busy, 2 guys in attack chopper and one man flag whoring, and booya you win.  All the Chinese noobs do is wait at Airfield for a J10 while the 2 j 10's fly above them...
Always go to the other flags first before Airfield, then at least your team will have a place to spawn, instead of you hoping these nubs understand how to squad spawn.

Using the jet to bail for a flag is stupid. You're alone, and you have to hope.  Stick with what works.  Fly high, get the other jets or wait for them to ram or crash, then rape airfield.  If you don't let the j10's or z10 up, watch how fast the chinese flags go red white and blue.

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2007-03-14 07:50:34)

iMPaCT.uK
+72|6496|UK , Birmingham
meh nyte i  feel the same way and its all part of the reason i quit playing pubs now. people just have no brains on pubs, dont they understand winning the round is probly the most important thing?
imm0rtal
+18|6272|UK
my sig is the best
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

Fuck Wake. Play special forces
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6742|London

stryyker wrote:

Me and my PC suck at SF, what now?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

Dauntless wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Me and my PC suck at SF, what now?
Get better, on both accounts.

Or play Zatar. Zatar is good too.
killer21

stryyker wrote:

Who at DICE paid you to say that? lol
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

killer21 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Who at DICE paid you to say that? lol
24/7 Zatar INFANTRY ONLY!

best. server. ever.

for like a week, then i was like "fuck this"
killer21

stryyker wrote:

24/7 Zatar INFANTRY ONLY!

best. server. ever.

for like a week, then i was like "fuck this"
lol.  I played a IO Zatar map and was like, "wtf?"  It was like playing Clean Sweep or Dalian Plant as infantry only.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
Ironicly sometimes china having the J10 is an advantage for the USMC. Since the J10 is God everyone wants it, to the point where they TK for it and even destroy it if they cannot get it. Because of this greed the US can moblize thier inferior F35s. Though the F35 is worse than the J10 the F35 can still prevent the J10 from taking off if it failed to at the start of the round due to the greed of the jet whore. Because the J10 cannot take off then the F35 can focus on the Z10, by surpressing the Z10 the US now can land the blackhawk much easier, allowing them to establish a foothold on the island. The Chinese still cannot moblize their aircraft due to bombing surpression and their own team's greed so they cannot easily fight the USMC troops who have landed and have air support. With the F35 taking of air craft then the Cobra can fight china's tanks. Without armor China cannot attack or defend as easily. And so the USMC wins. 3/7 USMC wins on Wake are because the PLA team was greedy at the bgining of the round. Wow.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6459|behind my rifle

ssonrats wrote:

Nyte wrote:

I die from 20vsMe on the airfield.
WOW, you can't beat 20 guy's on your own...suprising
hes not god now....i could if i had a FAV buggy and  two engi's
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6380|MN

Commie Killer wrote:

Weird, I usually play on the Krackhouse server, it switches teams each round, anyways I win as the USMC as much as I win as the PLA.
Agreed...Krackhouse is usually pretty balanced and does rotate every round.  The Admins are pretty decent as well.  No I am in no way affiliated with Krackhouse.  Just tired of people whining about Wake.  It is all about the server you play on.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6459|behind my rifle
the best server....is the WOoKie 24/7 wake. mature admins and even teams most of the time. its in the UK ( sry for us americans)
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6633|USA
I Blame Gravity!
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6394|The Gem Saloon

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

meh nyte i  feel the same way and its all part of the reason i quit playing pubs now. people just have no brains on pubs, dont they understand winning the round is probly the most important thing?
spoken like a true virgin gaming nerd.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard