madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6727|Sweden
So after some headbanging on wall i decided to write here after i downloaded NS today i thought it would be just to join a server and get the fun starting however i was wrong trying to join any server with NS content i get the message blabla to play this you need EA Link the game will shut down and start EA link if you have it installed on your comp.

I have it installed obvioulsy and it´s under "my games" where it say ready to play, after reading some i got the impression you would get the option to install the game from EA Link and i never got this after downloading it.

Now it says i have downloaded the game but i can´t remove it or install it pretty annoyed by now.

Have tried to uninstall EA Link Reinstall don´t do anything, any suggestions are welcome. Hopefully i won´t need to Uninstall everything related to 2142 then reinstall it to get the crap started....
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6726|England. Stoke
"Hopefully i won´t need to Uninstall everything related to 2142 then reinstall it to get the crap started...."

I would say this is probably what you gonna have to do...
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6727|Sweden

coke wrote:

"Hopefully i won´t need to Uninstall everything related to 2142 then reinstall it to get the crap started...."

I would say this is probably what you gonna have to do...
Unfortunely that did not solve my problem either i say fuck it for now if i continue any further it will only end up with me going berserk and destroying the comp..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard