TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6372|Florida, USA
I can't connect the freaking servers on EA link this is ridiculous. "Please check your internet connection. If the problem persists, wait and try again later because the servers may be temporarily unavailable." Is this happening to anyone? What can I do?

KARMA IS REWARDED
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6595|Seattle

I would say uninstall. Download again and reinstall it. Something must have messed up during an update.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6372|Florida, USA
Just did that and it still does not work.
TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6372|Florida, USA
Also, windows firewall is off and I only have AVG running and that is not a firewall. PEOPLE PLEASE HELP KARMA IS REWARDED FOR EVERY TIP OR HELPFUL POST.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
Could be just that the servers are overloaded because of everyone buying/downloading NS atm. My advice, just wait it out, if no different tomorrow, get in touch with EA
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6506|Minnesota eh
Saw another thread on this.
TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6372|Florida, USA
My friend could get on just fine though.

also mrcasual please post link.

Last edited by TheOneAndOnlyX (2007-03-08 14:16:04)

dreamshade
+0|6716|Graz, AT
Like Spiderman696 mentioned in another post related to EA Link Session problems...

You have to switch to Internet Explorer as standard browser, set security to pretty low, allowing cookies as EA Links uses IE for connections/downloads

Greetings...
  Nef
Arg768
+0|6537|London, UK
I had this problem for the last week since preloading NS on 1st March and this morning EA Link has just started working again. It may be that IE has to be your default browser, but the default security settings should allow you to use EA Link. Confusingly EA say on their support site that EA Link uses IE, but they have instructions for changing security settings on both IE and Firefox. I have IE7 and Firefox 2 installed and I use the default settings on both of them.  I think this is a problem with overloaded EA servers and not with your setup
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland
Try it now. Everyone has been downloading Northern Strike so the servers were very busy. Now, it might be a BIT better.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard