Hell yeah!62%62% - 59
No, toomuch bugs8%8% - 8
Do you think i buy boosterpacks?16%16% - 16
Damn! The best boosterpack eveeeeer!4%4% - 4
It haxxxzorzz8%8% - 8
Total: 95
[AcB]KillahStyle
+2|6280|Basel, Switzerland
Yeah. First i tought it's a lil' booster pack. I was wrong. I have played it now for 2 hours and i'm sure.
                                            IT'S TEH BEST BOOSTER PACKAGE EVEER.
Master*
Banned
+416|6487|United States
Its the only booster pack that was released for 2142 you cant say its the best one
[AcB]KillahStyle
+2|6280|Basel, Switzerland
I mean the best one of ea/ all games included lol and not one can get better than this one lol
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
Hm. No, i was involved in the NS beta, and i have to say, Spec Forces for BF2 is far superior in gameplay. NS is good, just not " TEH BEST BOOSTER PACKAGE EVEER"
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6768
lol 'teh'....i think that fad has ended.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6380|New York
I null voted because the writing was horrible. I have to play it a little further before make the decision. I enjoyed AF quite a bit.

and special forces is classified as an expansion pack, not a booster there fatherted.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum

heggs wrote:

I null voted because the writing was horrible. I have to play it a little further before make the decision. I enjoyed AF quite a bit.

and special forces is classified as an expansion pack, not a booster there fatherted.
Ah sorry heggs. Ok then, i also preferd Armoured Fury
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

no, but this is the worst *written* poll ever ... and Armored Force has been the best booster between all bf game imo.

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-03-08 13:31:40)

ReDevilJR
+106|6343
I Refuse EA Downloader.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum

jsnipy wrote:

no, but this is the worst *written* poll ever
QFT. Maybe
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6386|Belgium

ReDevilJR wrote:

I Refuse EA Downloader.
dont have a creditcard?
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6609|UCF

ReDevilJR wrote:

I Refuse EA Downloader.
Good, because its not on the EA downloader. Its on EA Link, which replaces EA downloader.
ReDevilJR
+106|6343
No, I just want the hard copy of the game...
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6559|NYC / Hamburg

ReDevilJR wrote:

No, I just want the hard copy of the game...
you can have that. download NS from EA link and then burn it to a cd. simple

EDIT: NS is the best BF based booster. AF would have been better if the A-10 was more realistic

Last edited by max (2007-03-08 14:55:40)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6615|Camp XRay

did a 12 year old create this poll? l
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Zukabazuka
+23|6677
I went to the store today and bought it. No online card needed, but you do need connection for it and EA link. My brother installed it under 10min and was ingame after few minutes no problem what so ever. So I don't get how you fellas managed to screw up your EA link so damn much.
max
Vela Incident

Marlboroman82 wrote:

its one of those times where i'm ashamed to be swiss
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum

max wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

its one of those times where i'm ashamed to be swiss
Think positivaly, you have nice cheese, and make kick ass knives
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6262
vote Do you think i buy boosterpacks?
Afrika_18
+26|6534
ya buncha fuckin' hill-billies!!  If y' ain' bitchin' about EA chah-jin 4 booster paks, ya fuckin' con-gratchoo-latin' dem.  (heeheehee)
max
Vela Incident

Afrika_18 wrote:

ya buncha fuckin' hill-billies!!  If y' ain' bitchin' about EA chah-jin 4 booster paks, ya fuckin' con-gratchoo-latin' dem.  (heeheehee)
what?
Des.Kmal
+917|6610|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Afrika_18 wrote:

u fail at southern accent.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
LT.Victim
+1,175|6555|British Columbia, Canada
I'm just curious.. But do you have to stop Vanilla BF2142 and start NS like you had to with SF and BF2, or can you just load a NS map without restarting the game?
Bernadictus
+1,055|6729

fatherted13 wrote:

Hm. No, i was involved in the NS beta, and i have to say, Spec Forces for BF2 is far superior in gameplay. NS is good, just not " TEH BEST BOOSTER PACKAGE EVEER"
QFT

LT.Victim wrote:

I'm just curious.. But do you have to stop Vanilla BF2142 and start NS like you had to with SF and BF2, or can you just load a NS map without restarting the game?
If you have the booster you can play V & NS maps in random order! Yay! It is a booster like 2:AF&EF
Sambuccashake
+126|6602|Sweden
The maps are nice and all but I have yet to experience the "infantry intense fighting" that was widely advertised.

Seems to be a lot more vehicles than usual.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard