gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6664|The Real World

Well now Northern Strike is out a couple of questions

1. Who has it?

2. Are we going to run an NS night on the server or run NS maps for a while?
(judging by other boosters there should be some interest for a week or so )
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6742
I dont have it yet, but I am sure I will stick it on my Credit Card!!

I am sure we will have a Northern Strike Night/Nights if everyone likes it and wants it.

Want = Demand = Admins meet Demands!!
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6702|Sweden
Installed it before work today so gonna play some tonight, might get me playing more than i have the last 2 weeks i have´nt played much at all.
Hallvard
+262|6514|North Norway

don't know if I will bother geting it...
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6720|Germany

kmjnhb wrote:

don't know if I will bother geting it...
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6730|The Hague, Netherlands

1) I do

2) Dunno, would like the idea, maps are fun (for me) vehicles well they're something different then the other vehicles. and yeah it could be fun.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
I think it is a great idea. The NS maps are amazing.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6386|Belgium

I have it, played it today, got 1 silver badge, one bronze and a ribbon for NS. The maps are fun, more teamwork orientated, especially o supplylines. I would like to see them on our server
Frotz
+15|6522|Sweden
1. I have it and I love it.

2. Assault Lines FTW! I strongly suggest we run NS maps on the EU server at least once a week...
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6712|The Netherlands

gvers wrote:

1. Who has it?

1)I dont have ns yet and i m wondering if i should get it.

When euro force and armoured fury came out, alot of people bought them and at first there were alot of people that wanted to play these maps on the server. So we put them on and at the beginning in was pretty succesfull. After about 6 weeks there was very little interest and eventually a couple of weeks later we cancelled the ef/af night.

I payed 20 euro's for both boosters and i played ef for 01:50:25 and af for 02:37:31.

2) if alot of people want to play it, maybe we can think about it.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Echo wrote:

gvers wrote:

1. Who has it?

When euro force and armoured fury came out, alot of people bought them and at first there were alot of people that wanted to play these maps on the server. So we put them on and at the beginning in was pretty succesfull. After about 6 weeks there was very little interest and eventually a couple of weeks later we cancelled the ef/af night.

I payed 20 euro's for both boosters and i played ef for 01:50:25 and af for 02:37:31.

its only 9,99 but so far I liked it, had my doubts also yesterday, but well I didn't suck in my eyes.
madmurre
+117|6702|Sweden

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Echo wrote:

gvers wrote:

1. Who has it?

its only 9,99 but so far I liked it, had my doubts also yesterday, but well I didn't suck in my eyes.
Money is not always the problem i somehow managed to fuck it up completely getting that message please buy NS to play when trying. Seems like i managed to purschase the game on another EA Link account how i managed to do that is out of my knowledge must have been drunk or something can´t remember it at least.

Spent around 4 hours yesterday trying to work aound it which turned out impossible.. gah more time than i played the whole week that does not feel right.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

madmurre wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Echo wrote:

Money is not always the problem i somehow managed to fuck it up completely getting that message please buy NS to play when trying. Seems like i managed to purschase the game on another EA Link account how i managed to do that is out of my knowledge must have been drunk or something can´t remember it at least.

Spent around 4 hours yesterday trying to work aound it which turned out impossible.. gah more time than i played the whole week that does not feel right.
strange, I filled in everything yesterday on my account, downloaded (took less then 10 minutes) installed, ran the game and played without any probs.
madmurre
+117|6702|Sweden
I have downloaded it installed it and everything works fine until i try to join a server, seems like there´s allot more people suffering from this experience i´m waiting for my response from EA support heh i´m not so confident about that, guess in the worse scenario i will have to buy it again
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

madmurre wrote:

I have downloaded it installed it and everything works fine until i try to join a server, seems like there´s allot more people suffering from this experience i´m waiting for my response from EA support heh i´m not so confident about that, guess in the worse scenario i will have to buy it again
downloaded it on the account you have 2142 on ?
madmurre
+117|6702|Sweden

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

madmurre wrote:

downloaded it on the account you have 2142 on ?
That´s what i can´t remember when i applied to NS Beta testing i might have managed to get a new EA Link account this is only a vague memory and a longshot but feels weird if that´the case.

Although it says i have bought/downloaded/installed  NS on my account that´s the same as my 2142, i have got some information about similiar cases gotten help from EA to get things right hopefully i can get it too time will tell.
Echo
WOoKie

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Yea its only 10 euro's but its a waist of money if you only play the booster for a hour or 2 imo.

Anyways what do you guys think of the ns maps? Are they any good? What are they like?
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6406|Finland

oo ns maps are huge. just downloaded and installed it. Goliath is really bad thing, BAD for the enemy team even two walkers attacking it same time get often pwned by goliath. I will try c4 hachimoto later to see if I can take out goliath with 5 RDX bombs... and also noticed that hachimoto has quite good armor and is REALLY fast so it is perfect for jihad bombing
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
madmurre
+117|6702|Sweden

Echo wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Yea its only 10 euro's but its a waist of money if you only play the booster for a hour or 2 imo.

Anyways what do you guys think of the ns maps? Are they any good? What are they like?
If you´re into engineering and veichles they will probably be allot of fun for you, however i found them to be sorta ugly very few details etc. however i would place them on pair with verdun/suez in fun-factor once the new veichles gets old.

Assault Line is crap same as conquest you won´t see a differerence they completely screw that up. These are only my feelings trying it out for a couple of hours on a new soldier no unlocks = tons of stupid deaths
Echo
WOoKie

madmurre wrote:

If you´re into engineering and veichles they will probably be allot of fun for you, however i found them to be sorta ugly very few details etc. however i would place them on pair with verdun/suez in fun-factor once the new veichles gets old.

Assault Line is crap same as conquest you won´t see a differerence they completely screw that up. These are only my feelings trying it out for a couple of hours on a new soldier no unlocks = tons of stupid deaths
I like vehicles but only when i can blow them up. I m more of an infantry guy so i dont have to buy ns, thanks for the info.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6386|Belgium

Echo wrote:

madmurre wrote:

I like vehicles but only when i can blow them up. I m more of an infantry guy so i dont have to buy ns, thanks for the info.
Why, you can blow up more vehicles. It gives some great satisfaction if you blow up that goliath. especially when 5 people are in it
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6664|The Real World

I have found that there is a lot of infantry fighting aswell and usually plenty of snipers. I like the new maps.
Echo
WOoKie

Doperwt. wrote:

Echo wrote:

Why, you can blow up more vehicles. It gives some great satisfaction if you blow up that goliath. especially when 5 people are in it
In other words, i dont like vehicles. I find it annoying that i m forced to use them when there's not much people on. This is even worse on vehicle maps so i prefer to play city maps. I understand the majority of ns maps focus on vehicles and thats why i said i m not gonna buy it.

I was a pilot for a 1942 clan for a couple of months flying ww2 planes. After that i was a pilot for a vietnam clan for about a year. I flew heli's and jets for them in clanbase matches in the european ladder. I was the best at low flying, flying above a road through the jungle at full speed, 5 meters of the ground, thats kind of stuff. So i usually flew the transport huey to get infantry near the enemy base and if someone had to fly an f4, it was me cause i was pretty good at pinpointing napalm strikes to clear the way for our infantry. I basically hardly ever played infantry in these days.

When bf2 came out, i started playing more on the ground and i like it, i sucked at it at the beginning but i m getting better. Its like having a new challange. So i been playing on the ground now for about a year and a couple of months now. I like the assault kit and i ve started sniper whoring again recently. The zeller is my weapon of choice nowadays.

Last edited by Echo (2007-03-16 10:38:20)

danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6707|Germany
So, your 5 year plan is to get the KDR above 1.0 ? 
Echo
WOoKie
I heared k/d on weapons and vehicles doesnt mean much in 2142. My average k/d in 2142 is 1.09 btw.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard