l41e
+677|6646

Whee, politics. I loooove politics, especially when it doesn't have anything to do with the OP.

Bernadictus
+1,055|6734

Does anyone have his home adress? It might be fun to send him a postcard from all parts of the world.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6740|Topside

Bernadictus wrote:

Does anyone have his home adress? It might be fun to send him a postcard from all parts of the world.
It's a nice thought Bernie,but I don't think he wants the whole world to know his home adress.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6734

Negerkungen wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

It's a nice thought Bernie,but I don't think he wants the whole world to know his home adress.
He lives in the Netherlands, so I hope someone knows his adress.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6647
Hope you recover m8
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6748
We were going to send him a card when he was in hospital but he left after our Idea. didnt want to trouble him for his home address because I doubt he wants to give that out just now.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6744|The United Center
Wow.  Just...wow.  That's insane.  Get better soon, bro.  We're all pulling for you here.

...I honestly don't know what to say.  That's absolutely insane.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

lets start a druken possy and get those assholes
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6717|The Netherlands
Not a good idea. We can only hope the dutch police will put in enough time and effort to get the names of the other 2 guys out of the one the got already.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6734

Echo wrote:

Not a good idea. We can only hope the dutch police will put in enough time and effort to get the names of the other 2 guys out of the one the got already.
What do you honestly think. See if they acted like the Guardia Civil or the Carabinieri, they would have gotten that answer to the question 2 weeks ago, but no, the Dutch justice system is like a fricking hotel for criminals.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6748
it is getting like that everywhere though. too many human rights are given to criminals which means they are treated in the wrong way.

An example: In the news this week in the UK, a man in jail won a law suit against the government (or was it the actual prison). He took them to court because everytime he made a phone call from within the prison, the call started with "This call has been genereated from (jails name)". He felt this was stopping him from getting future jobs because it was informing people he was in jail.

WTF!!!

he is in jail for a reason and so people should be informed. They should leave it the way it is, then he will learn not to do the crime again so that he will never end up in that situation again. But NO they find in favour of a criminal and change the system.

It is easier now to become a criminal rather than be an honest nice person.
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6386|USA, MICHIGAN
Fuck human rights, beatings and torture always work!!!
Bernadictus
+1,055|6734

hate&discontent wrote:

Yes they do. Narcotic smugglers are thrown 10 years into a filthy Thai cell, great! That ought to teach them not to smuggle drugs, drugs smugglers in the Netherlands, get 2 years, and they can be free in 1 because of good behaviour.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6392|Evilsville

Bernadictus wrote:

hate&discontent wrote:

Yes they do. Narcotic smugglers are thrown 10 years into a filthy Thai cell, great! That ought to teach them not to smuggle drugs, drugs smugglers in the Netherlands, get 2 years, and they can be free in 1 because of good behaviour.
And they have a cell on their own with TV and stuff..
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6391|Belgium

Gillenator wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

hate&discontent wrote:

And they have a cell on their own with TV and stuff..
If you are honeless, commit a crime in holland and you get a free room, tv, pc with internet. And they say being a criminal doesn't pay of
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6717|The Netherlands
Hey b3 how are doing mate? I hope you re doing good.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6284|eng
To be honest i've never heard of B3, but that shit is bad, get well soon man!

Hope you get better soon!
#rekt
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6392|Evilsville
Any new news regarding B3?
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6748
sent him a PM today so will wait to hear back from him.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6521|the Netherlands
take care bro >>

FIRST AID HERE
FIRST AID HERE
FIRST AID HERE
FIRST AID HERE

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6748
got a PM from B3 the other day, hope he doesnt mind me sharing it with you guys.

the_B3 wrote:

Hey Tim,

Doing well man. Although the recovery isn't as fast as I want to. But the good thing is that i can work already for a couple of hours a day.
I'm going to buy me a pc next month (they stole it) so I will be back I think .
Everything allright with you guys?

Greetings Bram
Hallvard
+262|6520|North Norway

Good to hear he's geting better
the_B3
BF2s EU 2142 Server Adore
+69|6639|The Netherlands
Ok guys, here's an update;
I'm completely fine again, except for some monthly therapy for the leg.
Started working a couple of days ago and I got to tell ya, it never has felt so good as last week!
About that guy they arrested, he was innocent. I told the police all I rememberd (again... and again, fuck, those guys are annoying). But I don't think something will come out. As a matter of fact, I don't mind anymore. It just happened, I'm still alive and I need nothing more.

And again, thnx for all the support guys.

Oh, and like some of you already noticed, I do have computer again... so beware.

Last edited by the_B3 (2007-06-12 11:02:36)

Hallvard
+262|6520|North Norway

Good to hear from you again B3 and good to hear you've recovered
l41e
+677|6646

Heey! Welcome back!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard