theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
Ok, So I have been wondering where B3 has been for the past month. Was getting a bit worried because he has been very active on the forum and the server since many many many months ago, but then just disappeared.

Well here is the reason why.

B3 wrote:

He Dude,

Sorry to react after such long time. But... here's the story;
I've been in hospital for all this time. 3 people robbed me in my house, knocked me down and stole computer, audio/video, car and some money. And left me unconscious with a broken leg, pelvis and skull. (I was "away" for a couple of hours ). But I'm recovering pretty well!!!!
So it's difficult for me to contact you guys for the moment..
But, I'll be back!!

Bram.

Ps; please inform the rest of my whereabouts.. and especially cox because he send me a pm as well.
(I'm having troubles to concentrate and to write in English.. I'm not used to feel like this, sorry man)
So lets all spare some time to send him some positive energy for a speedy recovery. It is good that he is getting better now, but must have been a very bad time.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

Woow, my thoughts are with you B3! I hope you are recovered soon!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

wow indeed,

recover well B3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn thief's.... if its some people I hate its them....
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
that is the worst type of theft I think. My house has been broken into before but my family was never there , so they just stole the VCR (yeah it was many years ago). But to actually have them come into your home when you are there, and then assault you, that must have been bad.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

indeed, well I live in a flat, 2 high so I haven't been broken into (hope it stays that way!)

but I hope B3 recovers well from this and the police gets those damn idiot thief's.
Metallicatt
+3|6733|Gold Coast, Down Under
B3!!!

M8, just want to holla a "G'DAY" from Oz and wish you well in your recovery.

Fortunately, I can say that I don't know how you feel, as it has never happened to me (and never will, God willing).

I have never met nor heard of you, but, I feel, we of the BF2s community, are family, and bonded in certain way.

I hope the lowlifes are caught, and get what they deserve.

Thinking of ya from Down Under, M8!
Get Well Soon.

Cheers
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

wow... Good to hear that you are recovering B3.. I hope you get well soon and that the guys who did it will be caught...
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6726|Hell, p.o box 666

unholy f*cking shit! I hope you recover well from this horror man! Thats some hard stuff!
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6439

Seems like world is getting more dangerous all the time...

My sister was at england last year as exchange student and the family she lived with got robbed twice, luckily though no one got harmed. Also... One guy from our school died just recently.

I'll hope you will recover fast.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6680|Sweden
Tough call hope they get him and get better.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

wow, hope you get better b3! This isn't good at all
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6698|Germany

Damn, two days ago I was asking myself where you are B3, and today I have to read that.
The others have already said it, recover as fast as possible.
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6642|The Real World

Hope you have a speedy recovery. Lets hope the people who did this get what they deserve.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6751

fucking shit man.  that makes me so mad.  those cowards are going to burn in hell.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6531|Southampton, UK

These things in life suck.
Get well soon mate...
weamo8
+50|6413|USA
Get better.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6620|Keyboard
I call for a vendetta
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6762
Damn, that's some bad shit.  Get well soon B3 and I hope the bastards that did this are caged for a long time with a very large gay dude.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6614

Get well soon! Hope to see you back here and on the field shortly
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6690|The Netherlands

theDude5B wrote:

Ok, So I have been wondering where B3 has been for the past month. Was getting a bit worried because he has been very active on the forum and the server since many many many months ago, but then just disappeared.

Well here is the reason why.

B3 wrote:

He Dude,

Sorry to react after such long time. But... here's the story;
I've been in hospital for all this time. 3 people robbed me in my house, knocked me down and stole computer, audio/video, car and some money. And left me unconscious with a broken leg, pelvis and skull. (I was "away" for a couple of hours ). But I'm recovering pretty well!!!!
So it's difficult for me to contact you guys for the moment..
But, I'll be back!!

Bram.

Ps; please inform the rest of my whereabouts.. and especially cox because he send me a pm as well.
(I'm having troubles to concentrate and to write in English.. I'm not used to feel like this, sorry man)
So lets all spare some time to send him some positive energy for a speedy recovery. It is good that he is getting better now, but must have been a very bad time.
I was wondering where b3 went too but i didnt expect something like this at all. This shit is just insane, what the hell is wrong with these people.

Its very good to hear b3's recovering well. I hope he can leave the hospital soon and the police will catch these guys and lock them up for the rest of their miserable lives.

Maybe we can try to get his name and the adress of the hospital so we can all sent him a 'get well soon card'?
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
yeah will send him a pm and try to get the name of the hospital, then maybe one of you dutch boys could send off a card?
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6690|The Netherlands

theDude5B wrote:

yeah will send him a pm and try to get the name of the hospital, then maybe one of you dutch boys could send off a card?
Sure man, no problem. Get me a name, roomnumber and the adress of the hospital and i ll take care of it. I ll put the names of everyone that replied in this topic on it.
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6422|Bradford UK
I was robbed last month but we were all asleep, hes unfortunate to get attacked as most robbers just smash and grab. but hey, i hope you get well soon m8. take care.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Echo wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

Sure man, no problem. Get me a name, roomnumber and the adress of the hospital and i ll take care of it. I ll put the names of everyone that replied in this topic on it.
I work @ TNT Mail/Logistics but then again I don't think hes in The Hague

otherwise it would have been free card sending !
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany
To B3:

Get well soon!

It's a shame that people break into your house and even continue when they see that somebody is at home.

Damn junkies.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard