Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6762|Dallas
I'm having a rough day controlling my temper.  It's pretty much a hair-trigger temper today and I've had to catch and stop myself from flying off on a few people today.  I've already chewed my girlfriend out for no particular reason and told a random guy at a gas station to "shut the fuck up before I punch you in the throat", because he wouldn't shut the fuck up about how tall I am.  Then I get denied a raise due to some technical loophole bullshit and my bonus is fucked as well, not that it would have been worth a shit in the first place. So, I contemplated quitting my job for about an hour, then just kinda dazed off thinking about beating the shit out of someone.  It wasn't until I bent my steering wheel in my truck without even noticing it, that I figured I might want to try and vent some how, so thats why I'm making a pointless thread.  YAY only 9 more fucking hours to go!!

Hooray, thread gets delayed by 30 minutes because I get to talk to some fucking retarded ass motherfucker that can barley speak English about how his stupid piece of shit computer can't connect to VPN and somehow it's my fault.  GG asshole, you can't remember the 6 letter password to connect you stupid gooch licking cocksucker.  Godamnit, I fucking hate people.

Any suggestions other than "lol see sychiatrist" or "quit yo stupid jobs"?
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6773
Here ya go...
https://www.intellectualconservative.com/images/cookie.jpg
Hope that makes it better.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6748|Chicago.
Sit back and take a deep breath.

I'm serious. Do it.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6565|NYC / Hamburg

kill/destroy/blow up something. it really helps
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

You should be the last person looking for sentimentality on the internets Coug

In 9 hours, go get a beer or two, relax, take off your shoes, and watch Borat.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6762|Dallas

max wrote:

WTF does anyone from Switzerland know about killing, destroying or blowing anything up?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553
Get in a car, pick a direction and drive away into the sunset and roam the earth from here on out.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-03-06 16:47:52)

commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6410|Michigan, USA

Stab a pillow maybe?
Ryan
+1,230|6841|Alberta, Canada

If a mormon was reading this, you just destroyed him.

Just think about bunnies running a field. Try it, I wanna know if it works.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6565|NYC / Hamburg

Cougar wrote:

max wrote:

WTF does anyone from Switzerland know about killing, destroying or blowing anything up?
seeing as we have the laxest gun laws in europe and my dad studied chemistry i should know about destroying and blowing up. not so much killing though
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

max wrote:

Cougar wrote:

max wrote:

seeing as we have the laxest gun laws in europe and my dad studied chemistry i should know about destroying and blowing up. not so much killing though
Explosions + USandA (Texas, mostly) = Capital Punishment
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6617|Manitowoc, WI

CameronPoe wrote:

Get in a car, pick a direction and drive away into the sunset and roam the earth from here on out.
That direction would be west.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6595|Seattle

Smoke a bowl dude
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

You must try and find the good stuff around you, or at least try and shift focus for a bit. Your anger will consume you and create more stress and worries. I know it is tough to do. Good luck, I know how you feel.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6545|the best galaxy
Play some Battlefield
The world is full of zombies/retards/assholes...really
then listen to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMvfAYEaE8c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm0wUbMqt6U

Last edited by Freke1 (2007-03-06 18:43:39)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6555|Brisbane, Aus

BolvisOculus wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

and run him over while you're at it.

go home, have a drink,  play loud music/games/movies/whatever. keep your mind off all things annoying
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6617|Manitowoc, WI

Fenix14 wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

and run him over while you're at it.

go home, have a drink,  play loud music/games/movies/whatever. keep your mind off all things annoying
You wouldn't be saying that if I said it to someone who wasn't popular like Poe.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6476|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Get one of these and forget punching throats...

Last edited by Major.League.Infidel (2007-03-06 17:01:17)

usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6365|Columbus, Ohio
Bridge
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6456|behind my rifle

King_County_Downy wrote:

Smoke a bowl dude
Sgt.Gene
+215|6762

stryyker wrote:

You should be the last person looking for sentimentality on the internets Coug

In 9 hours, go get a beer or two, relax, take off your shoes, and watch Borat.
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6741|Backward Ass Kansas
Smashing ants with a hammer in your driveway accomplishes many things:

1) Relieves stress.
2) Makes your neighbors scared of you.
3) Makes you a better nailer (accuracy - it is harder than is sounds, really - especially if you use a masonry hammer).
4) Keeps you out of prison for smashing in the head with a hammer the people who deserve it.

It's been a while since I did this, but I found it very rewarding as a child.

Fuck martial arts... smash ants.

Last edited by An Enlarged Liver (2007-03-06 17:29:47)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6690
I like Camerons idea.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6690|Calgary

Cougar wrote:

I'm having a rough day controlling my temper.  It's pretty much a hair-trigger temper today and I've had to catch and stop myself from flying off on a few people today.  I've already chewed my girlfriend out for no particular reason and told a random guy at a gas station to "shut the fuck up before I punch you in the throat", because he wouldn't shut the fuck up about how tall I am.  Then I get denied a raise due to some technical loophole bullshit and my bonus is fucked as well, not that it would have been worth a shit in the first place. So, I contemplated quitting my job for about an hour, then just kinda dazed off thinking about beating the shit out of someone.  It wasn't until I bent my steering wheel in my truck without even noticing it, that I figured I might want to try and vent some how, so thats why I'm making a pointless thread.  YAY only 9 more fucking hours to go!!

Hooray, thread gets delayed by 30 minutes because I get to talk to some fucking retarded ass motherfucker that can barley speak English about how his stupid piece of shit computer can't connect to VPN and somehow it's my fault.  GG asshole, you can't remember the 6 letter password to connect you stupid gooch licking cocksucker.  Godamnit, I fucking hate people.

Any suggestions other than "lol see sychiatrist" or "quit yo stupid jobs"?
Need to have a nice COLD beer. And, And if the fucken phone rings...smash it!!!! Then get another COLD beer.
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6643|Canada

Cougar wrote:

max wrote:

Haha, +1, I know it won't help, but that quote made my day.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard