AtomicMoose
+18|6419
Obviously I've been playing Battlefield incorrectly for these past few months. I did think that the objective of this game would probably be to win the battle through superior teamwork and strategy etc. I've come to the conclusion that I'm obviously an idiot, and will attempt to set out a guide for all you new players so that you might be able to play properly in the future.

General: The main objective of Battlefield 2 is to punish as many people for team kills as possible and try to achieve the least negative score.

Commander: The objective of playing as a commander is to get free points and generally make things easier for yourself to single-handedly win the Internet. Its is in no way expected of you to aid you team in any way apart from single-handedly destroying the world  and everything in it in your APC, which is now invincible as you have all the repair you could ever ask for.

Engineer: The objective of this kit is for it not to be played, as everyone is so busy playing infantry only. This kit was only set up to keep the human race alive in an eternally recurring paradox.

Sniper: The objective as far as this kit is concerned is twofold: Firstly, you must form a squad entirely consisting of snipers and all sit in a bush on the other side of the battlefield capping a flag that no- one ever spawns at ever because its in a different server. Secondly, you are the only person allowed to fly a helicopter. You must use it to get to the flag in the other server.

Medic: Your objective is to whore points, and to revive people in front of phalanx guns so they die and you get some more points and so they die and so on until the end of time.

Spec Ops: The goal of a spec ops member is to simply create as big a pile of c4 in one place as he possible can, and then wait for someone to walk near it. Once they do you can blow it up. And your life will be fulfilled, and you won't have to worry about not being able to approach a girl without shouting 1337 speak at her.

Assault: You have one task. To run in a straight line into friendly nade fire and try to obtain the highest score on your team by punishing everyone else into oblivion. Its not your fault that you're an idiot.

Anti- Tank: The rocket launcher was specifically developed as an anti sniper weapon. The phrase anti- tank is a bug in EA's game that hasn't been remedied yet.

Support: You play as the brother-in-arms of the assault class. Wherever he goes, you go to resupply him on some more grenades to walk into.

I hope this clears a few things up.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6544|South Florida
'bout right
15 more years! 15 more years!
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6387|Cali
nice...
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6652|USA
I thought we were past all the ranting threads......

DAMNIT
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6646|UK

AtomicMoose wrote:

Anti- Tank: The rocket launcher was specifically developed as an anti sniper weapon. The phrase anti- tank is a bug in EA's game that hasn't been remedied yet.
<3 Anti-T
bonedoc69
+36|6430|Eugene, Oregon U.S.A.
hallelujah, finally a guide I can use +1 for you!
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6637|InGerLand
yeah that sounds like game reality lol

Last edited by sfarrar33 (2007-03-04 16:07:16)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6828|Marathon, Florida Keys
Sniper: So your reflexes are so slow that you cannot hit a moving target. You cant fly or drive any vehicles without blowing yourself up after 5 feet.  Well i got good news for you, be a sniper! Sniper is actually EA's language for "Claymore class". You get 2 uber 1337 gaymores. With these gaymores you just point them in the direction of the enemy base and wait for a real player like Patton to come along with 5 of his TOP guys. You will probably kill 3 of them. But thanks to our superior teamwork your sniper ass will end up getting shockpaddled/knifed after we revive eachother. Also remember there is a 3 second arming fuse on the claymore. So if someone is chasing you with shock paddles, and you drop a claymore in his direction because you dont know how to use a knife, and he just jumps over the claymore and owns you, make sure to scream H4X and start typing in capitals cursing at him.

Oh and btw, most snipers are about as intelligent as this----> http://www.pointofexistence.com/forums/ … ntry134843
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
agent146
+127|6406|Jesus Land aka Canada
I keep on reading on numerous threads that bad snipers, medic, engineers, etc. etc. have no "skills" or good snipers, medics, engineers with lots of points or kills don’t have any "teamwork." I ask now what is the definition of skills and teamwork? To me, atomicmooses, I think your whining. I am sorry I have to say that. To me: 

General: The main objective of Battlefield 2 is to as many kills, points, revives, flags as possible, ribbons, medals, therefore trying to avoid tks. 

Commander: The objective of playing as a commander is to get as much points as possible in which is to provide excellent artillery support, uva, supply drops as possible. There are numerous times, I and others commanders whom have never shot a single bullet in the round and manged to get a gold/silver stars. If commander does great on his duties: arty, supply, uva, spotting then generally the team would do great also, and thus everyone gets a lot of points.

Engineer: The objective of this kit to be in a tank and ride along side with your other engineer buddy who is in a apc. Both will repair and get a lot of point and will cover for each other. On IO sometimes, I and some others, will go engineer and pump action pimp the non armored snipers, medics, spec ops. This kit on IO is designed to bring a whole new meaning of CQC

Sniper: If your skilled and can get head shots like a breeze then I love you. And so please continue on killing the enemy, if your not so hot and only do body shots then thank you for getting them down to 5 hp so I can have an easy kill. If you suck…fine go ahead claymore rush them; I don’t care. If you’re a squad leader find a good hiding spot near the flag and let your squad rush it while you provide some cover fire.

Medic: (THAT’S ME) Your objective is to whore as much points as possible by doing this you must revive people. Even if their dead body is in a front of tank, revive them, if they die again then revive them again, you don’t’ lose anything, the team does not lose any tickets, guy who is dead loses only 15 secs and probably a death if you don’t’ revive him again:). btw for I admit I “medic whore” at a certain point in my bf2 career, I am getting back to if, as it gets me more points, during karkand whoring I am managed to get 60 team points = 30 revives = 30 tickets saved. If that is not team work I don’t’ know what is.

Spec Ops: The goal of spec ops is to use your uber g36c and kill everyone and thus making the enemy lose tickets, blowing up commander assets for your points and for the greater good of the team, jihad jeep, and c4 shit to get that explosive badge.

Assault: …I can’t say much for assault but use your fancy g3, fn, or stocks to kill. If you got team killed by accident, hey man that’s your problem- this goes the same for all other classes.

Anti- Tank: The rocket launcher was specifically developed as an anti sniper weapon? Hey man, if that rocket hits it counts as a kill and no revive thus its good, if enemy snipers are that stupid to stay at one spot proned, have slow motor skills, and are blind to see at long range a slow moving rocket coming at your way through a scope…they deserve to die.

Support: Your goal is to resupply yourself and your buddies with unlimited nades to spam the enemy to oblivion and racking up major points. And using your uber rpk/pkm to get headshots at other people. 

To me skills and team work is this: Revive when I am dead, heal me when I am at 40 hp, give me ammo when I have 1 magazine left for my m16a2, give me uva on the best position, spot out them snipers so I can have a knife kill, give me sniper coving fire, counter snipe, stop the enemy commander from using the arty, and of course kill the enemy and make sure he stays dead.
I hope I this clears a few things up in sense that people are always going to whine and rant at stats, "teamwork" and classes.

Last edited by agent146 (2007-03-04 16:55:22)

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6726|67.222.138.85
[google]http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=5733044300866646599&q=pwned+life[/google]

Maybe you'll feel better after this.
agent146
+127|6406|Jesus Land aka Canada
HAAH lol i love the assault guy. lol also noted dolphine diving is in it

Last edited by agent146 (2007-03-04 17:10:59)

GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6604|Hamburg / Germany
+1 for that.
You forgot about the communication. As often as you call someone else noob, the more respect you will gain in the fields from other players.

Last edited by GermanLegionaire (2007-03-04 17:04:09)

reaper_654
confused??
+36|6315|ohio,USA
omg that video is funny +1 i cant stop watching it lol

Last edited by reaper_654 (2007-03-04 17:20:57)

IonYou
+3|6653

agent146 wrote:

Commander: The objective of playing as a commander is to get as much points as possible in which is to provide excellent artillery support, uva, supply drops as possible. There are numerous times, I and others commanders whom have never shot a single bullet in the round and manged to get a gold/silver stars. If commander does great on his duties: arty, supply, uva, spotting then generally the team would do great also, and thus everyone gets a lot of points.
Yeah after your team wins the round for you and you get your score doubled! Lucky you! No no I know they wouldn't have won without your uber l33t Commander skills. How DO you left and right click on your little commander screen while hiding where the sea anemone can't find you without your hands shaking?

Btw did you at any point realize that he was just kidding? He's just making fun of noobs and how they play the various kits. Personally I thought it was a lot funnier than your stick in the mud "no no THAT's NOT how you really play bf2!!!" post.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6637|InGerLand

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=5733044300866646599&q=pwned+life

/win
+1
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6713|Howell, Mi USA

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

[google]http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=5733044300866646599&q=pwned+life[/google]

Dude i lol'd so hard i was crying
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6640|Gold coast, Aus.
I <3 that video
Dragonclaw
+186|6324|Florida

gene_pool wrote:

I <3 that video
But it gets old after the 500th time. The assault guy is hilarious.
Fredline
+13|6639|Seattle, WA
Lmfao! +1
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6309|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

"I fuckin' hate those assholes!"
"Yeah! Yeah!"

"I'll kill all those assholes--oh..."

Assault FTW!
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard