BruteSangheili
+1|6255
Hi everyone,

The Battleforce Server Network has continued to grow since its creation twelve months ago, since then the servers have gained massive amount of popularity on both Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142. I am simply looking for general feedback concerning every aspect of all our servers really, if you play on them regularly or have only been on them a few times your feedback would greatly be appriciated

Cheers,

Brute
BruteSangheili
+1|6255
Feedback is greatly appriciated...
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6730|The Hague, Netherlands

I play on your Gibraltar server all the time,

1 point I like to give you is that, the server info says : FF OFF,

yet it is ON

keep up the good work !

other then that, great server to play on, always full etc.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Dizik
It tastes like burning
+23|6806|Moore, OK
I play on your server(s) regularly. I've never had an issue with lag, and the players are (for the most part) surprisingly civil. It's very rare that I see players accusing others of hacking, being a noob, etc. etc. Since it's rare that things like that occur, there's been no need to get in contact with an admin, so I couldn't rate how the admins deal with said complaints. All in all, they're probably my favorite servers, followed by the Timeless servers.
kptk92
u
+972|6400|tc_london
Always on the Cerbere Landing server, IT ROCKS!!!

I've got plenty of Dogtags on that server.
Oh and I also have an average of a 9 Ping ;D

Edit:
However, maybe you could change the Tunis Harbor server into a 24/7 Belgrade server, then that'd rock, as that is one of the best maps I've played on the game!!

Hope your doing Northern Strike servers!!!

Last edited by kptk92 (2007-03-05 09:06:22)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard