chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

I did a major revamp of the backend system today. Specifically I've optimized the Queue system for the benefit of my server not crying.

As part of that update, I've integrated the sig generation process. This means that your award sig will only update when you've earned a new award. Your other sigs, PerMinute, Totals & Name, will update with each stats update. This is a change from the previous system which woudl update your stats upon page request.

This does, however, mean that the "location" portion of the name sig won't be able to update at the 15 minute increments like they used to. Sucks, but the server was hitting loads of over 100 (a normal server will often have a load of .9 instead of) so it was needed. Sorry.

I've also added the unlocks from SF to the stats page and moved them in a little bit.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6725|The Netherlands
it is very W-I-D-E  i think you should place the new unlocks under the old ones
alf.ha
+5|6710|Berlin/Germany
Yeah I'm the same opinion. It would be better when you put it under the old ;-)
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6710
I third that opinion.
pX|SithLord
+22|6695|Germany
i noticed that the tables with the map / army / kits / weapons stats are in one single column and not in two columns as they used to be

oh and the sf weapons are missing on ubar
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6758|England
Yeah the tables are all over the place and everybodys name is "–" in the sigs...
Guruz
Sir
+20|6808|government yard in trenchtown.
It's like a patch from EA.. adds something new and creates new bugs ;P

j/k, every News-section's thread deserves a "thank you for making the site better"-line.
dan500
+57|6817
I like it, good work dude
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Kobrakai wrote:

Yeah the tables are all over the place and everybodys name is "–" in the sigs...
Whoops. That tables "all over" was IE being snippy with me. That has been fixed.

The ndash thing I will get to the bottom of.
alf.ha
+5|6710|Berlin/Germany
Thx chuy, its much better now :-)
Skinnister
+43|6695|UK
ALL i can say to you guys at BF2s.com is DAMN you guys did a great job with the new stats display........well done clap clap.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6814|Bryan/College Station, TX
Notice there are no details for SF weapons unlocks. You can find them here at this other site.

http://www.team-rino.com/portal/boxx/kn … amp;Cat=29
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

I've asked if I can gank that info. I mean, it's pretty generic and in game data files (and looks kinda like it's modeled after UBAR), but it's good to be polite.
Imp
+0|6691
UBAR tested unlock info would be the hugs.  You guys are good at pointing out the little things that some of us often miss (for example the accuracy and inaccuracy of the L85A1)

Edit note: On comparison with the other site listed I am now less confident about the info than I am with stuff you put up Chu.

Last edited by Imp (2005-12-05 01:04:29)

Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6814|United Kingdom
looking great chuy
Guruz
Sir
+20|6808|government yard in trenchtown.
YEEEHAAAAW!

You finally put on the new character pictures I suggested few months ago!

Looking ace, doesn't it?

And other great changes too! I still wonder how you always make this site better and better although its already a masterpiece ;D
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6725|The Netherlands
looks cool now good job chuy
R1Armadillo
+0|6701
Good Deal! Thanks
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6795|Netherlands
http://wiki.bf2s.com/

AWESOME brilliant.
ronin1942
+-1|6813
thank you chuy everything looks great!
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6758|England
Great job Chuy! looks awsome!!!

Is it just me or are the special forces ribbons stretched vertically?
Badcow68
+4|6695|Tucson, AZ
Thanks for all your work Chuy. I can breath once more....
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Kobrakai wrote:

Is it just me or are the special forces ribbons stretched vertically?
Yeah, bug. Will be fixed when I upload the fixed images. I just forgot too
Wisher1981
+1|6724|SWEDEN
ok i asked this in another forum... and didnt get response .. now i se chuy writing in this one.. so i ask here...
is there anyway u could get how many shots fired with gas/flash... zip .. hook... on our statspages... that would rock hard...

Thanks for a great site...
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Wisher1981 wrote:

ok i asked this in another forum... and didnt get response .. now i se chuy writing in this one.. so i ask here...
is there anyway u could get how many shots fired with gas/flash... zip .. hook... on our statspages... that would rock hard...
Not yet.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard