Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6838|Finland
I hate myself. For being dumb.

Anyway, a friend came tonight to hang out at my place and we thought we might as well play a little bf2 on my comp. We started playing like "switch at 3 deaths blah blah" way and i started, here is how it turned out...
https://img285.imageshack.us/img285/739/screen0435or.th.jpg
So i was owning quite a bit with the F-15. But the best part comes now. IT WAS A FU***NG NON RANKED SERVER! My kill streak would be like 46 better if it would have been ranked. I chose non ranked because i thought my friend sucks so much (and he does).

Gwaaaaaah....
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6768|Canader , eh?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....that desirves a good laugh...
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-
You should have realized it was unranked as soon as you hit tab and saw everyone was a private.
M_Ichi2
+0|6746|Near Munich
LOL, i guess thats he`s a good jet-pilot.

Was your friend |CCC||PLanewhore| ?
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6838|Finland

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

You should have realized it was unranked as soon as you hit tab and saw everyone was a private.
I did know it was non ranked but why should i have left the server anyway? I thought i was gonna crash soon because of connection problems (usually happens) or friendly jet/helo (the second option). Thats what usually ruins my spree :F And i said i chose non ranked because i was expecting my friend to play too (he didnt that much )

M_Ichi2 wrote:

What you mean my friend? My friend sucks ass at this game. I was the pilot for the whole time :F

Last edited by Landepaukku (2005-12-04 12:13:18)

[ESO]BlackMaria
+0|6723
Gutted!
.zerOKilled.[ITA]
+0|6845
:d

Last edited by .zerOKilled.[ITA] (2005-12-04 12:21:29)

M_Ichi2
+0|6746|Near Munich

Landepaukku wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

I did know it was non ranked but why should i have left the server anyway? I thought i was gonna crash soon because of connection problems (usually happens) or friendly jet/helo (the second option). Thats what usually ruins my spree :F And i said i chose non ranked because i was expecting my friend to play too (he didnt that much )

M_Ichi2 wrote:

What you mean my friend? My friend sucks ass at this game. I was the pilot for the whole time :F
Congrats!
Maj.Do
+85|6752|good old CA
lmao^
cablecopulate
+449|6739|Massachusetts.
"How to bore your friends in 1 easy step."
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6838|Finland

cablecopulate wrote:

Actually, he has bf2 himself as well. Its just that when he started playing it, hes computer broke probably power supply is the issue. I laughed so hard when he said "i putted in bf2 and my screen went black and the computer made wierd "bang" sounds and some smoke rose from it"

_|x|ake|x|_
+0|6753|greenville, sc

Landepaukku wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

Actually, he has bf2 himself as well. Its just that when he started playing it, hes computer broke probably power supply is the issue. I laughed so hard when he said "i putted in bf2 and my screen went black and the computer made wierd "bang" sounds and some smoke rose from it"

essh...thats gotta suck a fatty one indeed
MASTA_SKILL_1
+0|6734|New York
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... thats freaking hilarious....
*cough* sorry man, I feel for ya
tor11
Grunt
+18|6761|Os , Norway
BAD F...... LUCK! You have depest sympaties! HE HE HE HE HE EH !Sorry could feel serious abaut that one!
tor11

I feel with you!!!! I mean it! really really!

Last edited by tor11 (2005-12-04 17:26:56)

VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6756|NH - USA
Seems the few occasions I go into a non-ranked game to relieve the pressure of the ranked thing I do really well. (There are some high rankers in there too.) Then I switch to some slacker ranker room and get my ass handed to me.

cablecopulate wrote:

I hear ya there....been the bored one many times before.

Last edited by VirtuaLResistancE (2005-12-04 23:29:09)

DeltaForceWarrior
+1|6765

VirtuaLResistancE wrote:

Seems the few occasions I go into a non-ranked game to relieve the pressure of the ranked thing I do really well. (There are some high rankers in there too.) Then I switch to some slacker ranker room and get my ass handed to me.
probably because most people on unrankeds play for fun not kills while people on ranked servers sit in a tank behind your uncappable flag spawnraping the fuck out of everyone...
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6834
holy crap. wow. haha.
Hey Lande, remember the other day in wake? it was down to me to cap a flag.. it happened again later on.. I capped the airfield this time though haha. everyone was like "three cheers for slay" lol.. we ended up winning that round.
anyways.. gotta suck badly.. I get mad when I'm 4 away from my KS and get lamed. but you were freakin 40+ ABOVE your KS haha..
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6842|Cologne, Germany

_|x|ake|x|_ wrote:

Landepaukku wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

essh...thats gotta suck a fatty one indeed
btw, I think it is raining in your sig....
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6839|Munich, Germany
hehe lande next time dont expect to much from an unranked server
and i really feel for your friend, pc dying is a pitty.

and i had the same but on a ranked server, had a 38-6 round and got disconnected about 1min before end of round.
RufusRex
+0|6754
should have realised it wasnt ranked.  Lots of team kills and no kicks
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6844|Bryan/College Station, TX

cablecopulate wrote:

Not as bad as watching your friend play WoW. Believe me watching someone play BF2 is infinitely more entertaining.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6838|Finland

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

holy crap. wow. haha.
Hey Lande, remember the other day in wake? it was down to me to cap a flag.. it happened again later on.. I capped the airfield this time though haha. everyone was like "three cheers for slay" lol.. we ended up winning that round.
anyways.. gotta suck badly.. I get mad when I'm 4 away from my KS and get lamed. but you were freakin 40+ ABOVE your KS haha..
Hurray! HURray! HURRAY for slay!

Atleast i can now say "i COULD get about 100 of KS, it was just non ranked and the round ended" :F

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard