DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6632|Finland

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

Hey, I can make it. for the 17th. Sign me up again I guess
You're already at 11th. Which means you're in! (If two people who posted before a date was set sign up, that is..)
I need around tree fiddy.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

I still want in
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6733|St. Andrews / Oslo

I'm out.

(Not t home that week-end)
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6534|Cardiff
just a thought.

i reckon someone should get a map modded for it...just stick loads of BH's at a spawn..doesnt matter what the map looks like i guess.  that way u could have the server nearly full with people and a load of BH's for them.

last man standing stylee.

but regardless i still wanna see a vid
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6509|Los Angeles, California
Wow i just realized.. 15:00 GMT ... which is like 7:00 PST for me.lol. I guess I'm getting up for BF2. I might not make it into the list though.. confirmations beat me as I'm last of 12. Although I'd like to watch though. Maybe get a bigger server, and let more people watch? Mod the map.. and stick blackhawks everywhere?
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6404|Alberta, Canada
What time exactly is it in Pacific time? Kinda lazy to find out right now.
(I don't know if you're right dragoon.)
Zeppo Johnson
+47|6713|Finland
I'm still in if I'm needed. Sorry that I couldn't answer earlier because I haven't on the computer for a few days.
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6587|Sweden
If i not get to participate i'm gonna cry my legs to pieces! At least i want to watch this incredible skirmish!!!
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6404|Alberta, Canada
oh, and one more question by me. Are the teams going to be posted here, or are we going to get organized in the game?
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6336|Oregon
so...
that's 7 in the morning where I am, and I have a rugby game in a different town at 10.
Can't make it... sorry!
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6461|UK
No can do I'm afraid I'm working this weekend please please please make sure battlerecorder works would love to see the replays .
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650
Ill be here..
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6632|Finland

Teams will be announced here tomorrow (fri). At the same time, the password to the server will be PM:d to participants.

We are still wrestling with the server company over getting a funtional battlerecorder. The problem is that although it can be enabled, there is no place to save the f**king files. In other words, tough cookies..

If all else fails, I will give my place in the fight to someone else and fraps the rounds from a cobra.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6706|Alaska
Donfck send me the demo files over xfire when you guys do it, ill make a movie out of it

pm me for info
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6632|Finland

IMPORTANT UPDATE! TEAMS AND PLAYERS POSITIONS IN THE CHOPPER HAVE BEEN SELECTED!

Date of the event: Saturday March 17th @ 15:00 GMT!! That's tomorrow!

Right, now that I have your attention, I will announce the teams and the team members (fixed) position in the chopper.

Behold, the Black Hawk!
https://img83.imageshack.us/img83/4224/blackiegx1.jpg

TEAM 1 (USMC) - Tag: [1st]

Pilot:               Private_Adam
Gunner Left:     -=raska=-
Gunner Right:     Heavy_Guns_91
Passenger L:     [AZEG]PhxBravo
Passenger R:    chaosdragon001
Passenger R2:    swe:D

TEAM 2 (MEC) - Tag: [2nd]

Pilot:             ']['error
Gunner Left:     DonFck (in game: Sturmpanzerjager)
Gunner Right:     Ubersturmbannfuhrer
Passenger L:     ..teddy..jimmy
Passenger R:    Entertayner
Passenger R2:    klassekock

Reserve spots (can also observe from the ground)
13. [CANADA]_Zenmaster
14. colt.45
15. fightingw/outfightng.
16. Zeppo Johnson

REMEMBER TO USE YOUR TAGS IN THE EVENT!

Password information along with the team information hes been PM:d to the participants, as well as reserves.

I'm hoping for the reserves to jump onto the server also. In case someone can't make it, they can easily replace the missing person.

We're still working on getting Battlerecorder fully functional. If we fail and we don't get a BR file.. ..well that doesn't stop us from having fun, now does it?

I need confirmation either in this thread or by PM that you are still participating!

-Don-
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6587|Sweden
Is there anyone who has a teamspeak or ventrilo we can use? If not, i may manage to arrange one. PM me if necessary.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6632|Finland

klassekock wrote:

Is there anyone who has a teamspeak or ventrilo we can use? If not, i may manage to arrange one. PM me if necessary.
I think VoIP will do just fine. Afterall, everyone in a team are in the same squad, and there are only 12 people.

F-ing Battle Recorder.. Anyone know how to configure a server to record and send a demofile to a designated server by using FTP login + pass?
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6587|Sweden
I have a friend who is uber at computers. I will ask him tonight since it's game night. We are harassing Knife and pistol servers this evening. The one who gets kicked first is the winner.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6607|Parainen, Finland
I got confirmed from our server admin that the battlerecorder will be up and running so that we can get the show properly filmed. (Almost had a burnout arranging this shit)
Got mail from him a couple of hours ago and he promised to fix it by saturday 12.00 (+2GMT)
Otherwise some one must do the filming, but I trust his words!!!

Fuck, now I have to go to work, night shift waiting for me...

C ya tomorrow!!!!
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6652|United States
So what time will this even be at central time?
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6626|Quebec city, Canada
10:00 am in central time.
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6509|Los Angeles, California
I'll try and make it, if not then the reserves will have to do.

Last edited by chaosdragon001 (2007-03-16 14:38:40)

klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6587|Sweden
I am a bit hungover but still in! also hurt my thumb while walking the dog. Slipped on the ice, or some gnomes arranged a trap for me.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650
Pretty sure ill be here
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6632|Finland

Reminder:

GET TO DA CHOPPA IN 3 HOURS!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard