AndrewKF
+3|6357

Stormscythe wrote:

I'll participate, depending on the time, however.
If there would be a place on the chopper i would go in,  but even if not I would like to see it from the ground.
Very good idea anyway.
Zeppo Johnson
+47|6701|Finland
I'm in. I just hope it's arranged at a weekend because it would suit better for me.
Tro0per
Take off, hosers
+24|6405|Ontario, Canada
Do you (don) or anyone have an unranked we can use for this? I could set it up or help teddy if he is already. I'm from Canada but I get decent ping 90-130ish on euro servers.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6620|Finland

Tro0per wrote:

Do you (don) or anyone have an unranked we can use for this? I could set it up or help teddy if he is already. I'm from Canada but I get decent ping 90-130ish on euro servers.
Furious Finns (us) has a ranked server, which is easily convertible to unranked for the event.. I wonder.. ..if have we paid our bills..

I see no problem for the event to be held there. In that case Uber and I need to organize it. I aint dealin' no admin passes to our ranked
I need around tree fiddy.
Tro0per
Take off, hosers
+24|6405|Ontario, Canada

DonFck wrote:

Tro0per wrote:

Furious Finns (us) has a ranked server, which is easily convertible to unranked for the event.. I wonder.. ..if have we paid our bills..

I see no problem for the event to be held there. In that case Uber and I need to organize it. I aint dealin' no admin passes to our ranked
That's fine, I didnt need to have admin just someone who did. Just send me an xfire if you need any help setting it up.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6620|Finland

OK, I've spoken about this with Uber, and we've decided to have the event on our server (Uber has paid the bill, salute him!) on Saturday, March 17th at 15:00 GMT. In other words, in two weeks.

I apologize in advance for the crappy time for the U.S. East Coast (that means e.g. you, Downy-bro)
I will update the rules. 12 entrants. Oman. Best out of three.

Rules and info will be updated on the OP of this thread shortly.

SIGNING UP STARTS IMMEDIATELY IN THIS THREAD AFTER THIS POST!
All the persons who have informed of their interest previously will get their spots only if they confirm it in this thread after this post. People who have made preliminary signups before this post have to confirm. If they do, they get "in front the queue".

Wait.. how many seats in a Blackhawk.. *I iz BH n00b*
Correction.. Only 6 spots per team..
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6638
i is ready
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6721|St. Andrews / Oslo

I r in!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6517|stalker.
Sign me up 

Last edited by swe:D (2007-03-06 09:38:57)

']['error
Banned
+630|6633|The Netherlands
count me in!

teddy and me will win that battle
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6615|Quebec city, Canada
Im in plz
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6638

']['error wrote:

count me in!

teddy and me will win that battle
Damn straight
[AZEG]PhxBravo
Moved to "Phxbravo" account
+10|6439|phoenix, az
count me in!
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6640|United States
I'm in and chopper challenge will be awsome
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6575|Sweden
Another swede singing in chorus!

I am on!!!!
Skorpy-chan
+127|6334|Twyford, UK
Can we reserve spots on the ground watching?
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6392|Alberta, Canada
What's the date of it?
Anyways, I'm in.

Last edited by Heavy_Guns_91 (2007-03-06 15:36:05)

chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6498|Los Angeles, California
I'll try it, I don't mind if I don't make the cut, but I'm here if no one else is. My clan did this with the cow... lol.

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/lone_wolf_xp/bf2/screen138.png
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6734

Put me up as a reserve, if you are short and need a spare and I reply on my xfire @ canadazenmaster I will gladly come blackhawk whore eachother. If I don't reply I am @ labs/midterms/some form of education but my xfire is always on.
colt.45
I use air hacks.
+25|6464|B.C Canada
i know im not really known on these forums and lack karma, but i'd be down for a reserve spot if theres any left. apprecite it.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6325|Oregon
sign me up ? reserve?
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6620|Finland

This thing filled up fast! YAY!

I'm keeping signups open for 24 hours, to see if someone wants to join from the guys who were interested before a date and time was set.
fightingw/outfightng.
my missiles go further than yours
+11|6340
I'd like to play if anyone drops out
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6575|Sweden
In case it's necessary I can arrange a ventrilo server, PM me if you need it.
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6392|Alberta, Canada
Hey, I can make it. for the 17th. Sign me up again I guess

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard