DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
A sizable portion of members here may have partaken in the Delta Force or Joint Ops series of games by Novalogic. I even recognize some people here from those games. I myself used to play Delta Force- Black Hawk Down on a regular basis, then BF2, and now really nothing is my main game. My main player stats [Desert Fox-] can be found here for those curious to see that I've spent twenty-six days in said game.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6628|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
yeah i played this game before i played bf2 bloddy awesome game, played the other delta force games to.
HCSkorpio
Hind Secks
+8|6507|California
Yeah, I used to play DF2 and then DFBHD...now Im at the BF2 stage.

I made a couple of custom maps for DF2.....that was the first FPS I played ever.

I never played the ranked servers on BHD.  I stuck with like big 50 player servers like SFG and Fightclub cause they had custom maps.  I remember you can get bonus points for long range sniper kills. 

Lot of weapons in BHD that are in BF2 like M16, G3, G36E....too bad the PSG1 or the wide array of sniper rifles or the AT4 are not present in BF2.

BHD was a lot of fun....but for now I'll stick with BF2 for modern combat.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Played all the DF Games. I started a Clan that is still in existence (tfs-). Allot of them still play every night. Game became stale and overrun with cheats.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6386|Norway | Unkown
Have JO installed on my computer home. Just installed it after reinstalling XP..

So is anyone up for playing?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

I played DF2. Tried the subsequent demos, but they just didn't live up to the fun, and the choppers in JO sucked donkey balls.
InF-on-SteDz|eSkiMo
+3|6284
DF2 was a mint game, that was the 1st ever online fps ive ever play n its still mint today
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6737|Arizona
The DF games were the best.  I remember doin lans with the first one, then being amazed at parachuting at the beginning of 2 first time experiencing it was awesome, i gotta admit).  BHD was just insane, loved how it was based off the true events and movie (obviously).  Mother-Fuckin Irene!!!!

Last edited by 0ktane (2007-03-01 16:41:07)

ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6502
I played DF2 for a really really long time online.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6604|USA
Delta Force Land Warrior was the Cream of the Crop. Nohting beat that game. I still want to play it.
Lost Hope
Lurker
+20|6298|Brussels, Belgium

Kmarion wrote:

Game became stale and overrun with cheats.
The multi player wasn't that bad but the cheats were a real pain.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/9c9f8f6ff3579a4c711aa54bbb9e928ec0786003.png
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6710|Comber, Northern Ireland
yeah i played it too! my name was exactly the same in it LUV-NIC89
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6445|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
I have them, but the graphics are just so sour, that i wont even touch that game again.
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6359|Scotland
Yep BHD is where i started gaming.

my stats
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6723
I used to play DF 1&2
im curious about joint operations, any more inside gamers info?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
I played JO a little before playing BF2. I didn't like it. It took you ten minutes to get to the enemy base (even in an APC), only to be killed in one hit upon arrival. Also it lagged like hell. I stopped playing after three weeks. BF2 pretty much kicked the shit out of it. As for Delta Force, well the first ones were good but the later ones had AI that was so horrible it made single player hard to be fun.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6712|In your head
Stopped playing it after novalogic stopped fixing things and it is overrun with cheats. I have all of the novalogic games.
david363
did anyone playing escalation? tunnel wars on the spaceport with the M60 FTW1

also i help run this site http://jointoperations.filefront.com/potd/Archive its just like bf2 filefront potd's

Last edited by david363 (2007-03-03 03:48:47)

Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6633|The Outer Circle
Ive played all the DF series and JO+ JOE

First went online in DF1 on my superfast 33.6k modem!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

ELITE-UK wrote:

I have them, but the graphics are just so sour, that i wont even touch that game again.
Doom has sour graphics, but people still play.
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6644|Houston, Texas
I used to play BHD, then got JO. Ended up joining DSW, and been with thim since. I used to play the heck out of JO. I rarely played on offical servers, simply because in DSW we had numerous custom maps we used to run. Mostly urban CQB. Arms market was an ok stock map, but really, it was too big to get to the zone. We wanted constant battles, not waiting 5 minutes for re-inforcements. Good times, but, that game had so many glitches, and was *very* easy to cheat on. It's gotten better, but not good enough that i'd want to go back and put up with those glitches.
david363
i just re installed both JOTR and JO:E last nite, gonna vary now from that and bf2...gonna try and find a clan that plays both
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6644|Houston, Texas
There is a free "offical" expansion pack, IC Mod i think its called. You should check that out if you are going to continue to play it. My clanmates that still play that game say thats all they play anymore
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6691|California

I used to play Task Force Dagger years ago

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard