ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command
https://i19.tinypic.com/2me64n6.jpg
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/02/ … 1339.shtml

(CBS/AP) The United States and the Iraqi government are launching a new diplomatic initiative to invite Iran and Syria to a "neighbors meeting" on stabilizing Iraq, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said Tuesday.

"We hope that all governments seize this opportunity to improve their relations with Iraq and to work for peace and stability in the region," Rice said in remarks prepared for delivery to a Senate committee. Excerpts were released in advance by the State Department.

After first rejecting much of the Baker-Hamilton Report, the White House is now embracing a key component of it — engaging directly with Syria and Iran.
I know, I know, any sort of derailing of the usual Bush/America hate machine is unpopular, but, I have my ideals to uphold.

As Israel seeks permission to overfly surrounding countries to disembowel Irans nuclear program, I'd just like to ask you to take a moment and make note of this.

www.kthanks/'swrist.byenow.ATG
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561
And it's only taken you, like, 3 years to think about a diplomatic solution..........................
ATG
Banned
Dood, I aint in charge...
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

Iran wants to take Israels lunchmoney.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561

ATG wrote:

But you do side with those who are.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Bubbalo wrote:

ATG wrote:

ATG wrote:

He still ain't in charge.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ATG
Banned

Bubbalo wrote:

ATG wrote:

I take it you seldom read my posts.

And aren't you getting tired of seeing my mug every time you post???

*edit, Bubbalo, please tell me you clicked that link.lol.com?

Last edited by ATG (2007-02-27 19:43:16)

BVC
+325|6695
Sweet, they're taking the sensible route.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561

ATG wrote:

I read them all the time.  And the only time you seem to disagree is on the issue of border control.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

What ever it takes to get our boys and girls home safe.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned

Bubbalo wrote:

ATG wrote:

I read them all the time.  And the only time you seem to disagree is on the issue of border control.
I could go on a whole bunch about spending, social security, lack of energy policy, but those are domestic issues, unlikely to attract your attention, without which there would be no replies.

I posted a topic on the death of Americas bee population, but did you post? I think not.

Put Bush up there and you libs go berserk, lol.

Kind of like barking seals being fed sardines, imo.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561
What did you want, an ode to bees lost?

I post where I feel that there's something to say.  And I find that, by and large, you support Bush's foreign policy, and US foreign policy is my primary concern.
13rin
+977|6479

Pubic wrote:

Sweet, they're taking the sensible route.
Just to prove to all of you bush haters thaty these fuckers cannot be reasoned with.  BET ME.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6542|Texas - Bigger than France

Bubbalo wrote:

And it's only taken you, like, 3 years to think about a diplomatic solution..........................
What exactly will make you happy?  Is this not progress?  Are you now criticizing the administration because they aren't using bombs?
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6649|Norway
Looks like a good thing, but i still hate the Bush administration. Never hated America though
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6810|Nårvei

Pug wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

What exactly will make you happy?  Is this not progress?  Are you now criticizing the administration because they aren't using bombs?
Exactly, just because ATG post about a diplomatic breakthrough you expect all the libs and mods to have the opposite view because ATG posted it ?

That`s a wise observation

I for one embrace the opportunity of a diplomatic solution to the Iraq problem all though i might add it`s way overdue and hopefully not to late !

To get Syria and Iran to the table could also have other benefits outside Iraq and i think you all know witch incident they are trying to defuse with this new line of diplomacy ?

An initiative like this imho can only come from the most brilliant mind in the Bush administration, i guess Rice have worked hard and long for this to happend
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6654|Teesside, UK

Varegg wrote:

An initiative like this imho can only come from the most brilliant mind in the Bush administration, i guess Rice have worked hard and long for this to happend
This idea was suggested by the Iraq study Group late last year, I don't know if she was involved with that.

It's good that bush is ready to listen, he seemed to have a closed mind about the suggestions and wouldn't even consider them.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561

Pug wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

No, I'm saying I won't praise them for doing now what they should have done before they invaded.
BVC
+325|6695

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Just to prove to all of you bush haters thaty these fuckers cannot be reasoned with.  BET ME.
Hey, stranger things have happened.  Think of it this way, if they succeed it could mean saving trillions of American tax dollars, and more importantly mean far fewer heartbroken American mothers...
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Yes, because historically America has been so big on asking questions before shooting.
cMD-RR
+17|6287
why take them to the table now? they should have done it years ago.
EVieira
+105|6478|Lutenblaag, Molvania

ATG wrote:

[

As Israel seeks permission to overfly surrounding countries to disembowel Irans nuclear program, I'd just like to ask you to take a moment and make note of this.

www.kthanks/'swrist.byenow.ATG
1) Ok, noted. But I'm a Bush/Zionist critic, not a US/Israel hater. I have family in both those countries. Great, Bush's gut is finally telling him something useful. Maybe he'll eventually come to realize you can't just beat the world into whatever shape you want it to be. Maybe...

2) After so many years of calling Iran part of an evil axle, its going to take more than than just calling them for a "neighbor's meeting". I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't go altogether, and I wouldn't blame them...

Last edited by EVieira (2007-02-28 03:06:45)

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered;  the point is to discover them."
Galileo Galilei  (1564-1642)
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6367|Columbus, Ohio

Pug wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

He just bitches for the sake of bitching.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555
This is where I disagree with Bubbalo. He is just beginning to sound like he hates America and it doesn't matter what they do he'll criticise them whatever may be. Not very constructive.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

CameronPoe wrote:

This is where I disagree with Bubbalo. He is just beginning to sound like he hates America and it doesn't matter what they do he'll criticise them whatever may be. Not very constructive.
<3
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard