Mosh
+2|6761
im going to slash my throat.. this thing is impossible to get with the retards that play on pugs.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6677|The darkside of Denver
It's not worth suicide man!!! just be patient. One day you will just be in the zone and it will happen.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6777|San Antonio, Texas
I got it... Twice...
jsnipy
+3,276|6540|...

Have you tried APM spamming. It also helps when you have a lame team that is not willing to attack the titan.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6728|Sweden

Mosh wrote:

this thing is impossible to get with the retards that play on pugs.
Would it be better if your opponents where Pro´s? and yes it´s hard, situational and there´s tons of topics about it. Good luck getting it.
Mosh
+2|6761
thats what im saying.. the other team jsut whores out titan defending while im the only one on my team attacking

i've gotten 4 consoles today prolly 5 times... but no luck with the reactor...

not to mention mym spm/k:d went to shit today because of this god damn badge
im almost ready to give up on it
jsnipy
+3,276|6540|...

Mosh wrote:

thats what im saying.. the other team jsut whores out titan defending while im the only one on my team attacking

i've gotten 4 consoles today prolly 5 times... but no luck with the reactor...

not to mention mym spm/k:d went to shit today because of this god damn badge
im almost ready to give up on it
Oh you mean the  "Titan Destruction Achievement Badge"; that is highly situational. Just ensure you are always playing titan, always playing recon, and remember if you lay RDX on a console and another recond blows it up you will get credit for that console.
Mosh
+2|6761

jsnipy wrote:

and remember if you lay RDX on a console and another recond blows it up you will get credit for that console.
that i did not know!
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6728|Sweden
Try 16 man servers and optional have a support friend with you so he can resupply you, and uhmm if you´re desperate don´t hesitate to teamkill any friends in the area they might "steal" your console.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6777|San Antonio, Texas

Mosh wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

and remember if you lay RDX on a console and another recond blows it up you will get credit for that console.
that i did not know!
Ya, it your RDX that blew up and destroyed the console/core, so you get the credit.

Now you see why I have so much fun when I see an enemy lay down some RDX and I have a Zeller. The enemy usually ends up with an is no more and a couple of teamkills...

Last edited by {M5}Sniper3 (2007-02-26 20:25:40)

ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6657
It's like sex.. You gotta wait for the right moment when the mood is right.
anuban
+3|6368

thareaper254 wrote:

It's like sex.. You gotta wait for the right moment when the mood is right.
Absolutely!!  Just have fun, don't think about that badge for a while.  Then one day you will be in the middle of a round and find out that it is the perfect opportunity to get the badge you want.  If you keep trying too hard, it won't happen.  Let it come to you!
Auqakuh2213
Bianchi Whore.
+53|6687
Somewhat off-topic, but thank you all in advance for providing me career points on Titan when Commanding, since my UAVs = spot you, team = kills you, me = more career points. Yayness.

Also, while I'm here...

Is it less laggy on the Titan these days? I haven't tried for fear of corrupting my KD ratio with the Bianchi, which I'm enjoying atm.
Volatile
+252|6722|Sextupling in Empire

It'll happen when your not trying, ina good squad, and playing against retards.

At least that's how mine was acquired.

Last edited by Volatile_Squirrel (2007-02-26 21:28:46)

Mosh
+2|6761
finally got it.. was working at it all day.... took a food break, came back, and bang.. got it

now to decide what my next venture will be ><
[zulu]steviep831
+6|6651|Florida

Mosh wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

that i did not know!
Should work on the core too. I've been on both ends of this. Blowing up the last of the core with RDX and not getting the credit and also placing RDX down before another recon puts his down and blows it up and getting the credit because my RDX was there first.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard