too_money2007
+145|6319|Keller, Tx
This is what would happen:

And for those who label me a noob for making a video in SP, I've nothing else to do. Playing the NPC's on expert is boring. I took my computer back to an internet connection this past weekend and did this same shit to everyone I played against, so any arugement saying I can't pull this shit in MP, then sod off, because you've never played against me.

Last edited by too_money2007 (2007-02-26 07:33:23)

david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6750|Comber, Northern Ireland
phag
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6359|Belfast
i dont get it
SteikeTa
+153|6758|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
How amazing. Never seen anything like it before........
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6399|USA, MICHIGAN
i watched all of 1 minute, so your gonna fly around in circles and base rape??  ooooh im scared..NOT
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6634|Camp XRay

hate&discontent wrote:

i watched all of 1 minute, so your gonna fly around in circles and base rape??  ooooh im scared..NOT
dude his name is toomoney, back off or he will solo you in a helicopter
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6770|San Antonio, Texas

Marlboroman82 wrote:

hate&discontent wrote:

dude his name is toomoney, back off or he will solo you in a helicopter
He's not soloing... He has a bot in with him. (I think, the quality is shit...)
Simon
basically
+838|6668|UK
Damn, your pro. Owning bots and all, guys srsly we better bow down.
kiteboarderni
+62|6691
lol^^
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6338|105 RVK
wow like zomzg i hope u never come on the same server as me cause u would rape the fuck out of me[not]. Honestly with fucked up hitboxes and ppl that have BRAINS to use TV missles, Jets, AAs, FAVs u name it to take your chopper down, u wont be able to do that.

So yea gd luck with that online.
too_money2007
+145|6319|Keller, Tx
Um, you can all go swallow a fucking donkey cock. I DID DO THIS SHIT LAST WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the quality is crap, I had to do it because the original vid was 200mb. Can't upload a 200mb vid to youtube.

I wish I had access at home. You dick licking cunts think you're tough shit on here, but you'd think twice before talking shit if you came up against me.

I know SP = instant kill to an NPC, and that MP is slower and the lag fucks you up. But that doesn't stop the fact that I can do it. Go ahead and check my history. I missed two months, and I played in, around, 3-5 rounds on Thursday and Friday. You bitches wish you could play at my level.

And excuse me for not having 1100 hours in a game. Get a life. I only started really learning the helo at around 250 hrs. So, for me to go from a 1.0~ k/d in the helo, to a 3.4 is fucking sick.

Last edited by too_money2007 (2007-02-26 11:24:39)

Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6634|Camp XRay

too_money2007 wrote:

Um, you can all go swallow a fucking donkey cock. I DID DO THIS SHIT LAST WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the quality is crap, I had to do it because the original vid was 200mb. Can't upload a 200mb vid to youtube.

I wish I had access at home. You dick licking cunts think you're tough shit on here, but you'd think twice before talking shit if you came up against me.

I know SP = instant kill to an NPC, and that MP is slower and the lag fucks you up. But that doesn't stop the fact that I can do it. Go ahead and check my history. I missed two months, and I played in, around, 3-5 rounds on Thursday and Friday. You bitches wish you could play at my level.
omg this is the greatest thread eva, u l1k3 50 4w350m3
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6405|The Gem Saloon

too_money2007 wrote:

And excuse me for not having 1100 hours in a game. Get a life. I only started really learning the helo at around 250 hrs. So, for me to go from a 1.0~ k/d in the helo, to a 3.4 is fucking sick.
crazy guy......watch yourselves.
from a 1.0 to a 3.4 is sick? no, its normal, unlike yourself.
now leave.
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6485|Belgium
Geez alll these friendly people here on the forums..... makes me feel at home srsly..
too_money2007
+145|6319|Keller, Tx
Unfriendly because they're jealeous that they see someone that can handle a helo better than them.

Last edited by too_money2007 (2007-02-26 11:34:00)

aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6360|Iowa...

too_money2007 wrote:

honestly how did you think people would respond to your thread?no one cares about the "level" you play at in BF2 except yourself.it's only a computer game but i guess for some reason it's more than that to you.
too_money2007
+145|6319|Keller, Tx

Missionless wrote:

wow like zomzg i hope u never come on the same server as me cause u would rape the fuck out of me[not]. Honestly with fucked up hitboxes and ppl that have BRAINS to use TV missles, Jets, AAs, FAVs u name it to take your chopper down, u wont be able to do that.

So yea gd luck with that online.
Please, explain my 53:7 k/d on Kubra the other day then. It was full of Majors and Colnels. Often had TWO jets on me and their helos. They got me a few times, but their jets were tv'd down and the helos didn't stand a chance.

I often had 2 helos on me at the same time, but, what do you think happened? They ate my fucking tv missiles.
too_money2007
+145|6319|Keller, Tx

aj0404 wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

honestly how did you think people would respond to your thread?no one cares about the "level" you play at in BF2 except yourself.it's only a computer game but i guess for some reason it's more than that to you.
Take a die hard fan, remove the game for 2-3 months, and then let him back in for only 1 or 2 days. That's my situation. I practiced my flying the entire time and I've come back triple the player than when I went down. It's a fucking movie for god sakes, and everyone believes it's their job to bash me for providing some sort of entertainment. I'm defending myself here. I never started anything. But, I did forget that these forums is full of fucking bitches that believe their God's gift to mankind.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6757|The United Center
...and closed.

This thread isn't big enough to hold your ego and all that flaming.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard