r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6458

LT.Victim wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

You are all very ignorant for not wanting to play a game just because its a console.

Take Gears of War for instance, awesome game, isnt for PC.
No, not really. Many of us don't have consoles, nor the desire to invest in one. So you can tone down on the Michael Jackson defense.
Indeed..

I don't feel like spending 500-800 Dollars on a Gaming Console when I have a computer thats better then the console..

Thats like buying a Race car, then taking a Junker to the Racetrack..
You gotta upgrade every 6months to be able to play the latest games. I bought my computer early 2006, and its now already out of date. Now to get a decent GFX with dx10 will cost me same as if I get the ps3 or the cheaper 360!. Apart from the graphics card, the processor, the RAM ect ect... So its not really the best choice for everyone!
Commie Killer
+192|6397

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Besides that the story line is a little weird, I would prefer a more realistic WWIII storyline or something like that, those graphics look amazing, like Crysis amazing, holy SHIT.
They're alright, but you can still see some wacky polygons and textures. Crysis has the advantage.
I hate the Crysis ground textures.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6716|67.222.138.85

stryyker wrote:

Andoura wrote:

bobby177 wrote:

You are all very ignorant for not wanting to play a game just because its a console.

Take Gears of War for instance, awesome game, isnt for PC.
True, but I really like my fps for pc. In my opinion one of the best signs of a good game is when you don't even think about the controls anymore, you do things without having to think about them. Maybe I'm just slow, but I can't do fps on console, and when was the last time a good rts was on a console? Likewise my adventure is great on console, not so great generally on computer. Each platform has it strong and weak points, and in my opinion fps is a weak point for console.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6640|Washington, DC

Another DICE game, likely another DICE fuck up. I won't be surprised if it goes down the same dark path that BF2 took.
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6462|Cambridge, UK

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Worthless. Not a PC game.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6478
Console FPS ganes=fail.

Console multiplayer games=uber fail.
Commie Killer
+192|6397
FPS does not belong on console, unless the console does half the work for you, such as auto aiming, and stuff. There are just so many more possibilities with a keyboard and mouse(+joystick and what ever else you want to add).
OmniDeath
~
+726|6653

trailer anyone?
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6566|Brisbane, Aus

i'll hire it, blow the first town i see into as many pieces as possible, then probably drop the game like a rock. i didn't much like the last Battlefield game on 360
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6729|Melbourne, Australia
dis game is shit UNTIL IT COMES OUT ON PC

then dice realeses patch after patch adding more and more bugs THEN IT BECOMES SHIT
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6581

I read on one article that it's gonna be on PC and PSP also. I'll try and find it.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6566|Brisbane, Aus

I.M.I Militant wrote:

dis game is shit UNTIL IT COMES OUT ON PC

then dice realeses patch after patch adding more and more bugs THEN IT BECOMES SHIT
lol, silly thing is they only have one chance to get it as perfect as possible to put on console because most people won't want to download huge patches over Xbox live just to fix a game that should work seamlessly from the beggining.
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6668|South West England
They say Destructible enviroments but whenever a game says that with the exception of Red Faction, it means you can make a few holes in a wall here and there
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6581

KuSTaV
noice
+947|6521|Gold Coast
I saw this a few months back. If its on PC I may get it. Looks pretty good too. I dont know why you all say "Awww dis sux omfgwtf patch patch patch". I played Black on PS2 and it was pretty good. But the light effects was fake and the physics was 'holywood' style, where if you shot someone they would go back 3 metres.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Hurricane
Banned

Omnideath wrote:

trailer anyone?
*Really* fucking old.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6653

Hurricane wrote:

Omnideath wrote:

trailer anyone?
*Really* fucking old.
excuse me, no one has posted in this thread yet. dont need to be an ass.
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6668|South West England
I concur, that trailer was pretty good actualy rofl
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

rabee2789b wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

No, not really. Many of us don't have consoles, nor the desire to invest in one. So you can tone down on the Michael Jackson defense.
Indeed..

I don't feel like spending 500-800 Dollars on a Gaming Console when I have a computer thats better then the console..

Thats like buying a Race car, then taking a Junker to the Racetrack..
You gotta upgrade every 6months to be able to play the latest games. I bought my computer early 2006, and its now already out of date. Now to get a decent GFX with dx10 will cost me same as if I get the ps3 or the cheaper 360!. Apart from the graphics card, the processor, the RAM ect ect... So its not really the best choice for everyone!
My PC was built in late 2004 and I'm still able to play games on it. I've spent $100 on a memory upgrade. I've spent far more than that on games alone. And when it finally retires, it will take up a job as an office rig or a server...doing more than just playing DVD's. If your financial situation is such that you can only afford a console for entertainment, it's about time to reassess your priorities.

Despite the console defense that's popped up here and there, it appears as if most others here think it's lame that a BF title's getting a console-only release.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-04-15 06:45:22)

']['error
Banned
+630|6654|The Netherlands

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Got this from TotalBf2... well, SgtGene xfired me it.... but here it is.

Specifications wrote:

aka Battlefield 3. I have a family member working in EA Games and he gave me news about Battlefield 3 and im sharing with you guys so here it is.

Throw out the rules of engagement, this is all-out war! Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: ERTS) today announced that Battlefield: Bad Company™ is currently in development for the Xbox 360&E153; video game system from Microsoft® and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.
ROE ARE POWERLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lolololol!!11!11
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6700|Devon, England
I laugh at the people who think that they have to play console games with a controller:

HA HA HA HA HA.
Hurricane
Banned

Omnideath wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Omnideath wrote:

trailer anyone?
*Really* fucking old.
excuse me, no one has posted in this thread yet. dont need to be an ass.
There have been 2 or 3 topics regarding the trailer. Sorry for coming off as a jerk though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard