superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6778

EVENT CANCELLED

Alright, its been a while since our last event.  I've also been gone a little bit but the time has come for the inaugural 2142 EU Event. 

Read EVERYTHING Below!!!

Here are the specifics:

Date: Sunday, March 11th 2007  --> That's two weeks so no excuse about girlfriends, homework or other shit.  If you happen to cough up a lung an hour before game time then we'll understand but other wise "be there or be"...triggerhappy.

Time: Time: 8:30 German Time (GMT+1)

Place: BF2s EU 2142 Server
Server IP 84.244.187.30:16567
Password: four letters for me...if you're not sure then ask one of the squad leaders.

Team Speak Server: 80.190.246.226:2458 PW: zocken

Format: 40 Players, 64 Player Map

Maps: We're going away from the long three rounds x 2, 4 out of 7 format cause that seems to take too long.  Game will be 3 out of 5 so be I expect everyone to show up on time, play and then pose for picture.
warmup round: Cerbere x1
1) Gibralter x 2
2) Belgrade x 2
3) Tunis Harbor x 1 --> Tie Breaker if necessary

Teams: Evil vs. Delta 
Now I know that 20 players per team is more than are currently in Evil or Delta Squad but that's okay.  Squad leader may select from Maggots or anywhere else on the forum to participate in this game.  The final roster of 20 will be selected by the squad leader.  If you want to play and are not currently in Evil or Delta then PM slayer or thedude.

Squad Leaders: Evil = Slayer, Delta = Dude.  I'll expect that slayer and dude will each get their 20 players recruited and organized for the event.  I recommend that if you're not 99% sure that they will show then find someone else.

Rules
1) You must be on bmb TS --> ask squad leader if you don't know how
2) Games will start on time.  Everybody show up at least 45 minutes early for the warm up round on Cerbere.
3) Follow orders.  If you show up and don't do as your team says to do (e.g.-stealing vehicles, etc) then you may be kicked from the game and your name will go down in bf2s lore along with guys like Ricardo Blanco who fucked up previous events.
4) BF2s-EU 2142 Server Rules Apply for the match.

"I can maybe, possibly show up": Give me a break.  We haven't had an event for a really really long time.  Put the women and children to sleep and get your arses to the game ON-TIME.

Group Picture: After the match we will all get together and take a group picture.  Don't fuck around with this...not kill anybody during this part.

If this event goes well and people enjoy it then we will gladly organize others.  If not then count on this being the last one.

Any questions then PM slayer, thedude or myself.

Edit:

Request 1: Let's keep the Evil vs. Delta bashing on the evil vs. delta thread.  We need this thread to help us organize the event and too much spamming makes it harder.

Request 2: I need help from our guys on this.  I'm making an effort to get this thing organized but if there's no help or enthusiasm from the subforum members then its not gonna be a good event.  and honestly i prefer no even to a bad event. 

what do i need? 
-->well first off i need firm commitment from people that they will be there.  the hardest thing to do is to organize people to show up on time and stay for the duration of the event. 
-->second is help us get to 40 total people.  talk to your friends and get people organized to play ahead of time. 
-->third we need a little buzz to the event.  our first ever event (yng vs old) was awesome and had great spirit leading up to the event.  people were excited and made all sorts of efforts leading up to the event.  i'd say half the fun was the preparation
-->finally, take this thing seriously.  don't fuck around.  organize your squads, talk gameplans etc.  this isn't a clan match but teamwork does require a little bit of preparation. it doesn't matter who wins or loses but don't let do your teammates.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6391|Belgium

Right on, finally the showdown, seperating the men (EVILS) from the boys (DELTA).
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6717|The Netherlands
Yay! I ll be there.

Nice cycle btw!
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6466

Doperwt. wrote:

Right on, finally the showdown, seperating the men (EVILS) from the boys (DELTA).
You must mean the girls (Girls = time + money = blabla... = Evils) from the men?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Hallvard
+262|6519|North Norway

hmm.. I will never be able to participate in the warmup... I will only have access to my computer from ~8:30pm gmt+1... (like every other sunday...)
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6466

kmjnhb wrote:

hmm.. I will never be able to participate in the warmup... I will only have access to my computer from ~8:30pm gmt+1... (like every other sunday...)
Don't worry, you don't need to warm up just because we are facing bunch of girls

Just be sure you don't hit them too hard, or they might cry.
l41e
+677|6645

Hmm, Sunday. I suppose I can make that.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6391|Evilsville
Damn! I can't make it. I'm away that whole sunday.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6753|Hell, p.o box 666

Count the Evils in Soup!

Evils PM me or catch me on bmb-ts²
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6735|The Hague, Netherlands

RunDje_MC reporting in !!!!!!!!!!!!

BE AFRAID !!!!!!!!!!

The Evils FTW
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6747
Can I just also add.

THIS WILL NOT BE RANKED.

So no point in just playing for yourself and trying to get the most kills/points. This is about TEAMWORK.

If you are the Commander, then you MUST Command your team. If you are a Squad Leader, then you must follow the commanders orders, and if you are a squad member then you MUST follow orders.

PLay the game the way it is supposed to be played. Capture a control point, hold it, then capture another control point untill you have all the control points.
Hallvard
+262|6519|North Norway

theDude5B wrote:

Can I just also add.

THIS WILL NOT BE RANKED.

So no point in just playing for yourself and trying to get the most kills/points. This is about TEAMWORK.

If you are the Commander, then you MUST Command your team. If you are a Squad Leader, then you must follow the commanders orders, and if you are a squad member then you MUST follow orders.

PLay the game the way it is supposed to be played. Capture a control point, hold it, then capture another control point untill you have all the control points.
yay! I haven't seen some real teamwork in a long time now
oh, and I don't need to participate in warmup, do I? I'll just try to get on as fast as I can and I'll just follow any orders I get
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6744|The United Center
Hmmm, what would the rules be about an American wanting to join in on the fun?

I'm not sure if I'm working that day or not, but if I'm not, I'd love to play with you guys.

I don't have a working mic right now and my ping would be pretty high...but high ping doesn't affect sntry guns, claymores, or grenades. 
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6778

We will be needing confirmations as soon as possible so that we can get the 20 players per side that are needed for the event.

Do not wait to see if you have something else to do that evening.  Plan around this event!  Its in two weeks so there's no reason not to plan accordingly. 

Excuses that will not be tolerated:

1) My Girlfriend/Wife won't let me play because <<fill in stupid reason>>:  Are you a man or are not?  You want to do this so you will do this...if not then grow some hairy balls...or better yet borrow from slayer.
2) I have work/homework to do: Boo hoo, cry me a river.  If you can't find time to do your work on saturday or sunday during the day/afternoon then you've got a problem.  As I said, plan AROUND this event.
3) On sundays I usually <<insert sport or other activity here>>:  Nope, not on this sunday.  On THIS sunday you will be rediscovering the joys of teamwork and camaraderie on the EU server.
4) Technical Problems: If you have tech problems then you've got plenty of time to fix em.
5) I don't play 2142 anymore: Don't even get me started on this.  I don't even care if you don't like the game at all.  Its not about the game, its about the event...about having fun...about the community.  I don't even care if you don't like the game at all.

So SPEAK UP if you are planning on playing

soup
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6669|The Real World

1) My Girlfriend/Wife won't let me play because she's a woman 

No not really. Count me in. It's a long time since I played one of these. Thanks to all involved in organising this .
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

https://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2274/fotr6copyfv1.png
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6725|Germany

theDude5B wrote:

If you are the Commander, then you MUST Command your team.
Seems as if the...................................................................................................... how do they call themselves? Deltas? Like River delta? Running away from each other?
Oh, whatever, seems as if they do have problems to find a commander who does not commit suicide by attacking the evils himself.

By the way, I just found something interesting. I know, it is German, but it says that "delta" is literarily used as an expression for the female pubic hair. Well, nevermind
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

What team will i play for ?

Wait behind the line ..............................................................
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Varegg wrote:

the junk team, traitor
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6729|St. Andrews / Oslo

soup wrote:

Group Picture: After the match we will all get together and take a group picture.  Don't fuck around with this...not kill anybody during this part.
come on guys, place an arty on soup'fly
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6466

Jenspm wrote:

soup wrote:

The arty in 2142 sucks too bad, soup won't be killed.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

soup wrote:

The arty in 2142 sucks too bad, soup won't be killed.
arty in 2142 is aimed against vehicles, put soup in a walker and hes finished.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Varegg wrote:

the junk team, traitor
Thought you didn`t want me back ??
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Varegg wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Varegg wrote:

the junk team, traitor
Thought you didn`t want me back ??
lets see I call you a traitor and you said I want you back.....

so that means that you're the traitor of the team where I'm in that what you think wants you back

so basically that would mean that in this case delta is the junk team.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6778

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Hmmm, what would the rules be about an American wanting to join in on the fun?

I'm not sure if I'm working that day or not, but if I'm not, I'd love to play with you guys.

I don't have a working mic right now and my ping would be pretty high...but high ping doesn't affect sntry guns, claymores, or grenades. 
you are welcome to play as long as you're cool with the rules (teamwork etc) and get your mic fixed cause TS is pretty important.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard