Is your girlfriend sluttier than mine?

Yes13%13% - 13
No47%47% - 45
Get her hottest friend for a 3 sum38%38% - 37
Total: 95
SealXo
+309|6595

autopilot wrote:

Hey, ask if she wants to come to my place for a while. Since we're mates and all!
alright, i could make a buiiness outta this
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6711
Guys,

This thread is useless without pics.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6711

SealXo wrote:

My girlfriends always been somewhat of a slut, but what can i say. Weve been going out for a month and a half and shes really hot.

So we go over to her house last night at midnight to go drink.

I have me, and my 3 best friends.

we all have around 2 caronas.
So fuck my girlsfirends so drunk she asks me if she can MAKE OUT WITH my friend. I'm thinking, wow what the fuck is this. And i let her because whatever, i couldnt say no to my buddies but at the same time im fucking pissed at her for wanting to. So she fucking makes out with him..... bad enough right? NO. Then she wants to make out with my other riend.... but thankfully hes germophobic and aftraid to shit of mono. Hah.

SO THEN SHE MAKES OUT WITH MY 3RD FRIEND!

sweet jesus.....
but i guess i could forgive her... after all shes drunk.... piss drunk.

SO THEN she goes to show my friends her TITS! jesus!

all the while i just sit in the corner drinking my only love... beer.

SO THEN she asks ME WHATS WRONG?!?!? and i just ignored her and fell asleep in her garage eating cranberry raisens she feeds to her rats.... mmm yummy.. who knows what she did then

So we then stumble the 2 and a half miles through bushes and street back to my house at 3am.

But heres the twist... she was never drunk... she didnt drink at all!

man im never going ot take that girl anywhere.
Kick that bitch to the fuckin curb.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6508

SealXo wrote:

rabee2789b wrote:

Thats fucked dude!. Are you too weak to say NO! OMG, thats just stupid, sorry to say that, but I would not go out with her anymore, or you can just fuck her and tell her BYE BYE!
shes to stupid ill jsut ffuck ehr every weekend and never call her like ususal
lol good job!
SteikeTa
+153|6807|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

Superior Mind wrote:

Wow seal, ur a moron. How could you giver her permission to do that? The fact that she ASKED you and you said YES means either you don't really need your penis or you don't really care about this relationship at all. Now if you want to prove yourself worthy of being a man again, fuck her in the ass and post it on the internet.
hahhahahh
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6769|Charlie One Alpha

SealXo wrote:

she asks me if she can MAKE OUT WITH my friend. I'm thinking, wow what the fuck is this. And i let her because whatever, i couldnt say no to my buddies
You WHAT?!

Last edited by LaidBackNinja (2007-02-25 13:45:49)

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6769|Charlie One Alpha

Ty wrote:

If your buddy was really your buddy he shold have politely declined. You don't make out with you mate's girlfriend EVER, especially when he's present!
ROFL
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6561|Houston, TX

MagikTrik wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

She's a slut, not a proper GF. Treat her like one.

Simple.
fuckin winner. +1
I find your 'friends' guilty of violating several articles of the Man Laws.
Your girl is a whore, you need to drop her like its going out of style, and then treat her like the slut she is.
And you are a tool for giving her permission.  That's why she asked....she knew she had you whipped like its going out of style.
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6711

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

MagikTrik wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

She's a slut, not a proper GF. Treat her like one.

Simple.
fuckin winner. +1
I find your 'friends' guilty of violating several articles of the Man Laws.
Your girl is a whore, you need to drop her like its going out of style, and then treat her like the slut she is.
And you are a tool for giving her permission.  That's why she asked....she knew she had you whipped like its going out of style.
hahahaha damn. thats a no shitter.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6361
Seems to be your fault, Wheither your friend gets girls or men. You shouldn't allow them to make out.

Last edited by Bull3t (2007-02-25 13:52:51)

acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6752|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

Drunken_Tankdriver wrote:

Guys,

This thread is useless without pics.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6453|Belgium

Bull3t wrote:

Seems to be your fault, Wheither your friend gets girls or men. You shouldn't allow them to make out.
True, you allowed it to happen, Oww and I would kick you friends ass so he won't be able to sit for a month. A true friends doens't cheat with his best friends girl
Janysc
+59|6743|Norway
Get rid of her. Even though she might be hot, looks aren't everything.
Hama-Raptor-UK
+58|6482|West Midlands

AutoPilot wrote:

Hey, ask if she wants to come to my place for a while. Since we're mates and all!
ROFL +1
BVC
+325|6755
What a whore!

Fuck her up the arse, stick it in her minge a few times so she gets a yeast infection, then dump her.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6508

Can u put a pic plz, so we can see if she it or not? xD

BTW how old ru and how old is she?

Last edited by rabee2789b (2007-02-25 14:57:43)

nonexistentusmc
+26|6504|Queens, NYC
Knock her up and blame it on your friends. Good deal!
devildogfo
+32|6382|Camp Lejeune
"Self Esteem" by Offspring comes to mind. Jesus man, drop that bitch like a bad habit. And next time stand up for yourself! Your buddy? He needs a good kick in the balls and talking to about how to be a buddy.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6537|Communist Republic of CA, USA

devildogfo wrote:

"Self Esteem" by Offspring comes to mind. Jesus man, drop that bitch like a bad habit. And next time stand up for yourself! Your buddy? He needs a good kick in the balls and talking to about how to be a buddy.

You really need to drop that girl.  That sort of stuff is way out of line.  You also need to have a "chat" with your buddies for going through with stuff like that.  It's also a good rule of thumb to never bring girls your interested in around your buddies until your real comfy with your relationship.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6696|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Someones under the thumb.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6642|MANCHESTERRR
Lol, some buddies you got there, they must have been wasted...offa two Corona's.

Post a pic! How olds you buddy? never kissed a girl..
SealXo
+309|6595
we wernt... we were jus tenough to say

"no im not drunk... im just flipsy..."

nawh made out with a girl.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6518|behind my rifle

Simon wrote:

Ill be your friend in this time of need.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6839|Great Brown North
step 1: kick her ass to the curb
step 2: beat friends face in
step 3: find new girlfriend that isnt a slut
step 4: rejoice
Des.Kmal
+917|6677|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
my old gf of las year was, shelby.... and another.... kaliegh... wtf i dated all sluts...
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard