ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
http://news.yahoo.com/photo/070223/phot … c168df8b0a
I believe that's Bubbalo on the right.

https://i18.tinypic.com/2wmfi8i.jpg

There has not been one terrorist attack on American soil since 9-11.
Must be doing something right. I still haven't figured out why the American liberal establishment is so eager to have the terrorist win.
John Murtha, Hillary Clinton, Ted Kennedy and so many others. I'd like to see them brought up on charges of giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

The concept of  America fighting the terrorist with a united voice utterly escapes them.
Debate in chambers and keep your mouth shut in public, anything else inspires the enemy.

Last edited by ATG (2007-02-24 07:46:38)

BVC
+325|6697
What sort of world are we living in, when we are forced to care about the domestic affairs of another nation?
ATG
Banned
Hmmn...I doubt the Ozonians are praising him for anything domestic.

Some recognize that these are troubled times and that there has been some bold ( if ineffective ) world leadership from Bush and Cheney.

( braces )
BVC
+325|6697
TBH, the first thing I though when I heard that GWB had ordered a war in Iraq was "aww, he wants to follow in Daddy's footsteps".  And I doubt its all Aussies that love what hes doing...
ATG
Banned
Of course...
And the first thing I thought when he got the nomination is " oh fuck, didn't we already have a Bush? Silver spoon little prick, no one deserves to be born into the whitehouse."
JahManRed
wank
+646|6629|IRELAND

ATG wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/070223/photos_pl_afp/39a1241bf4a0f5ba6ff2aec168df8b0a
I believe that's Bubbalo on the right.

http://i18.tinypic.com/2wmfi8i.jpg

Must be doing something right. I still haven't figured out why the American liberal establishment is so eager to have the terrorist win.
John Murtha, Hillary Clinton, Ted Kennedy and so many others. I'd like to see them brought up on charges of giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

The concept of  America fighting the terrorist with a united voice utterly escapes them.
Debate in chambers and keep your mouth shut in public, anything else inspires the enemy.
ATG, one could argue that the mess in the middle east is breeding thousands of terrorist, there and in the US. The current policies aren't working, that is quite obvious and you yourself have admitted that on a few occasions. A politicians job is to question the decisions and agendas of other politicians, its called democracy. If it ain't working then alternative means must be discussed openly so the American people can voice their own opinions aired.
I think your hatred for the Clinton's is clouding your judgement with regards to the bigger picture.
Sounds like you would like to go even further down the police state, road America is heading.  Decisions which effect every American should be transparent, not made by a bunch of elitist rich white men in the oval office, who then make themselves unaccountable to their decisions. The concept of democracy and representation is beginning to escape you my man.

Edit: Karma to the first person to photoshop Bub's face on that image..........

Last edited by JahManRed (2007-02-24 08:12:13)

Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6677|Belgium

ATG wrote:

Some recognize that these are troubled times and that there has been some bold ( if ineffective ) world leadership from Bush and Cheney.
Hmm..., let me see...

1. the first major terrorist attack on American soil happened during this presidency, and his term is not over yet;

2. The war in Afghanistan was and is fought by NATO, and it is still unclear if it will be a success;

3. Iraq... well, we know that one is not a success either.

4. The US has never been so divided, and the national debt is so huge that maybe even your grandchildren will still face the consequences.

Did I forget anything? Oh yeah, there hasn't been another attack since 9/11, as there has not been an attack before 9/11 either.

So, in my book that does not qualify as 'great leadership'.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6627|Sea to globally-cooled sea
Pierre you ruin your credibility when you claim there was never an attack before 911.

Bill Clinton saw the WTC bombed during his presidency, plus 2 other unprovoked terrorist attacks during his administration alone.

Terrorism is not caused by the united states.  it is caused by irrational hatred fueled by a distorted view of the Muslim Holy Book.

Terrorists existed before the Bush administration.  Bush is making an effort to squash terrorism.  One might say that is futile.  On the other hand, one could say that we will never be able to prevent anyone from getting raped...does that mean we should not try?

The claim that the USA is creating more terrorists is beyond ridiculous.  Your accusation is unresearched, undocumented, and nonsensical.  Consider how many terrorists the USA has killed since the start of the war in Afghanistan...you're telling me that there's still a net gain of terrorists?

I need documentation before you go spouting horse manure like that.

Last edited by G3|Genius (2007-02-24 08:34:18)

ATG
Banned

Pierre wrote:

ATG wrote:

Hmm..., let me see...

1. the first major terrorist attack on American soil happened during this presidency, and his term is not over yet;

2. The war in Afghanistan was and is fought by NATO, and it is still unclear if it will be a success;

4. The US has never been so divided, and the national debt is so huge that maybe even your grandchildren will still face the consequences.

Did I forget anything? Oh yeah, there hasn't been another attack since 9/11, as there has not been an attack before 9/11 either.

1) 8 years of Clinton followed by 8 months of Bush. Who's fault is it again?
2) Nato, pfft. Americans let Nato lead because it looks good in the press. It's Americans leading the fighting and the dying.
3) Liberals wouldn't know a military victory if it fell on them.
4) Seems Vietnam had us a lot more divided.
"Did I forget anything? Oh yeah, there hasn't been another attack since 9/11, as there has not been an attack before 9/11 either. "

I honestly sometimes don't know why I bother.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6629|IRELAND

G3|Genius wrote:

The claim that the USA is creating more terrorists is beyond ridiculous.  Your accusation is unresearched, undocumented, and nonsensical.  Consider how many terrorists the USA has killed since the start of the war in Afghanistan...you're telling me that there's still a net gain of terrorists?

I don't need books or documentation. The first 26 years of my 30 were spent in a country were atrocities were committed on both sides. Atrocities which drove young men on both sides (friends & family of mine) to join terrorist organisations and go out and kill their neighbours. Whats your experience? Fox News?
PureFodder
+225|6287

ATG wrote:

Clearly this is direct evidence that the governments strategy against terrorists is working. I mean before 9-11 there were like 10-20 terrorists attacks on American soil every week....
ATG
Banned

JahManRed wrote:

G3|Genius wrote:

I don't need books or documentation. The first 26 years of my 30 were spent in a country were atrocities were committed on both sides. Atrocities which drove young men on both sides (friends & family of mine) to join terrorist organisations and go out and kill their neighbours. Whats your experience? Fox News?
So, are you saying the IRA is/was a terrorist organization?

I never felt that way.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6830|Grapevine, TX
I'll simply say, I get it. It's based on a few different things, but I will never forget how my world changed, one month before my 5 year old daughter was born.
Great leaders are almost never the most popular people. Simply  because they proceed to accomplish things never attempted, or contemplated. Change is hard, a fact of life and if you do not adapt and overcome, someone that is prepared to, will undoubtedly get it done way before you are able to.
Smithereener
+138|6317|California

G3|Genius wrote:

Terrorism is not caused by the united states.  it is caused by irrational hatred fueled by a distorted view of the Muslim Holy Book.
Agreed. Except that terrorism isn't only caused by extremist Muslims. Aum Shinryko, a Buddhist Japanese cult, released sarin in a subway. So I'd say terrorism is caused by irrationality and extremists in general.
Pierre
+68|6677|Belgium

ATG wrote:

1) 8 years of Clinton followed by 8 months of Bush. Who's fault is it again?
GWB was president, wasn't he? And before Clinton we had 12 years Reagan and Bush I. Your point being?

2) Nato, pfft. Americans let Nato lead because it looks good in the press. It's Americans leading the fighting and the dying.
So you wont mind my country pulling our troops away? Or the Dutch? Or the Germans? The Canadians? Should I continue?

3) Liberals wouldn't know a military victory if it fell on them.
Would a neo-con consider the actual status of Iraq a victory?

4) Seems Vietnam had us a lot more divided.
Could well be, but the conflict i still young, and Ol' Dick hasn't started Iran yet.

I honestly sometimes don't know why I bother.
Because you're a good debater, and you like it
chittydog
less busy
+586|6836|Kubra, Damn it!

PureFodder wrote:

ATG wrote:

Clearly this is direct evidence that the governments strategy against terrorists is working. I mean before 9-11 there were like 10-20 terrorists attacks on American soil every week....
10 - 20 terrorist attacks on American soil every week? Can you site a few examples? Maybe a link. Surely some of these would have made the news. I understand your name is PureFodder, but your posts don't have to be...
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6694|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

Pierre wrote:

ATG wrote:

Hmm..., let me see...

1993 attempt to blow up the WTC.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio

PureFodder wrote:

ATG wrote:

Before 9/11- Kobar Towers, two US Embassies, USS Cole, plot to blow up LAX, plot to blow up the golden gate bridge, WTC Towers......

Last edited by usmarine2007 (2007-02-24 09:30:45)

chittydog
less busy
+586|6836|Kubra, Damn it!

I remember all those. Even if you count the ones that were stopped, it maybe comes to ten. This fodder guy is saying there were at least 10 every week.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio

chittydog wrote:

I remember all those. Even if you count the ones that were stopped, it maybe comes to ten. This fodder guy is saying there were at least 10 every week.
I think he was being a typical smart ass douchebag as usual.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6481|Somewhere else

ATG wrote:

liberal establishment is so eager to have the terrorist win.
That whole idea gets old.  Just because Liberals want a different policy to terrorism doesn't mean they want to have them over for tea.  Obviously, the current course isn't working in Iraq.  Try something different.  The conservatives can't get this shit together, and the libs don't have the balls to step up to the plate. BOTH SIDES FAIL.

I'm not saying i have the answer, I'd be pretty popular globally if I did, Saying the Liberals want the terrorists to win is just rediculous.  Siding with the terrorists and wanting policy change are two massively different things.

ATG wrote:

good point.

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2007-02-24 09:45:41)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina
This smells like propaganda.  Saying the liberals want the terrorism to win is ridiculous.
Pierre
+68|6677|Belgium

G3|Genius wrote:

...plus 2 other unprovoked terrorist attacks during his administration alone.
Link? We were talking of attacks on American soil here. And 'unprovoked'? See next item.

No. Terrorism is caused by many causes, but it is mostly a result of something, a reaction to something. E.g. Hezbollah and Hamas are mostly the result of the way Israel is behaving.

Terrorists existed before the Bush administration.
Correct.

Bush is making an effort to squash terrorism.  One might say that is futile.  On the other hand, one could say that we will never be able to prevent anyone from getting raped...does that mean we should not try?
BS about the way he's doing it. You could do a lot better, e.g. taking care of the causes of terrorism instead of running behind the facts.
Beware: I'm not talking here of state sponsored terrorism à la Ahmedinijad of Ol' Kim of NK. There will always be dickheads and you have to take care of them, but no as a lone ranger. The Far West has long been conquered.

I did not make such claim - if so, please indicate where - but anyway it is correct: if you count all terrorist killed since 2001 by US forces, there should not one be alive any more!
Your country has created far more terrorists by the way she behaved since 2001 then before, and has lost practically all her political credibility or goodwill.

? Please do.
jonsimon
+224|6496
Nice troll thread ATG, absolutely no content aside from "Liberals are terrorists" and a bit of personal baiting.
Belx
+4|6679|New York, New York
Haha, funny picture.

It is a joke, right?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard