Poll

Who is the most evil/worst person alive at the moment?

Osama bin Laden20%20% - 46
Dubya6%6% - 14
"Fuhrer" Cheney9%9% - 20
Fred "God Hates Fags" Phelps10%10% - 23
Jesus (techincally, he's still alive, right?)8%8% - 18
Fidel Castro (can be substituted for Hugo Chavez)3%3% - 8
Other (please name)16%16% - 37
Slayer16%16% - 36
They're all as bad as each other8%8% - 18
Total: 220
azza2
+0|6317
No, and thats just my opinion, you dont have to agree with it, and i doubt you do.
dirtsA
+4|6428|Berlin, Germany
voted other: bush ofc
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6454|North Carolina

azza2 wrote:

No, and thats just my opinion, you dont have to agree with it, and i doubt you do.
Well, I'll agree that Sharon was evil early in his life, but before he entered his coma, it looked like he was trying to make amends....

I'd be interested in hearing why you like Hitler though...  I think you can guess my feelings about him, but feel free to PM me on the topic if you like.....
weamo8
+50|6492|USA
Oprah
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6542|Connecticut
Rosie Odonnel.......fat fucking mega biotch.
Malloy must go
I2elik
+12|6802|Perth, Western Australia

Tshadow wrote:

umm..bush???
if it wasn't for him more iraqis wouldn't be dying..3000 US troops won't be dead..about a 100+ Nato troops wont be dead..umm..there was a news article..that stated .. "reasearch has shown that bush has created more terrorists since he came into power"..that just tells me sumthing.dun u guys agree. I am totally against his policies about the Iraq war. Think about it..U go into other peoples countries and destroy there lives..u invade other countries trying to brong peace..but create more chaos..and then when people turn into terrorists to take revenge from u..then u wonder WHY they attacked the US..WHY not any other country in the world..OUTTA 200+ countries they choose the US..that tells me sumthing
If the US hadn't intervened. Iraqi's would still be dying.

-From hunger.
-Torture
-Executions

And various other human rights abuses.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6682|USA

Spark wrote:

Naughty_Om wrote:

The guy who created "Pre-Movie" commercials at movie theatres. Fuck that man.
Except for the ones showing upcoming movies, they tend to be quite useful/good.
i didnt mean previews. Im talking about the goddamn commericials, like the ones on TV.
Turquoise
O Canada

I2elik wrote:

Tshadow wrote:

umm..bush???
if it wasn't for him more iraqis wouldn't be dying..3000 US troops won't be dead..about a 100+ Nato troops wont be dead..umm..there was a news article..that stated .. "reasearch has shown that bush has created more terrorists since he came into power"..that just tells me sumthing.dun u guys agree. I am totally against his policies about the Iraq war. Think about it..U go into other peoples countries and destroy there lives..u invade other countries trying to brong peace..but create more chaos..and then when people turn into terrorists to take revenge from u..then u wonder WHY they attacked the US..WHY not any other country in the world..OUTTA 200+ countries they choose the US..that tells me sumthing

-From hunger.
-Torture
-Executions

True...  they were kind of fucked either way.

It seems like a decision between dealing with getting killed by a dictator if you or someone in your town pisses him off and people killing you on the street with explosives on any given day for the fuck of it.

Personally, I think the dictator is a little more predictable than terrorists, but it's not a very pleasant choice either way.

I just think Iraq was a lost cause from the beginning.  We may have liberated the people from a dictator, but with that freedom, the people have chosen to kill each other.
I2elik
+12|6802|Perth, Western Australia

Turquoise wrote:

I2elik wrote:

Tshadow wrote:

umm..bush???

-From hunger.
-Torture
-Executions

True...  they were kind of fucked either way.

It seems like a decision between dealing with getting killed by a dictator if you or someone in your town pisses him off and people killing you on the street with explosives on any given day for the fuck of it.

Personally, I think the dictator is a little more predictable than terrorists, but it's not a very pleasant choice either way.

I just think Iraq was a lost cause from the beginning.  We may have liberated the people from a dictator, but with that freedom, the people have chosen to kill each other.
Not all people chose to kill eachother. It's more or less just Shi'ite and Sunni muslim extremists who interpreted the Koran too literally.

Kinda like Christian Fundamentalists who think the Earth is 6000 years old, except with bombs..and guns..and killing.
Turquoise
O Canada
True...  but as has been mentioned in another thread...  the moderates need to stand up more against these crazy people.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6540|Menlo Park, CA

Turquoise wrote:

True...  but as has been mentioned in another thread...  the moderates need to stand up more against these crazy people.
OMG a moment of light!!!

Turquoise I agree with you!!! The moderates DO need to step up against these people more than they have been!!

Its a sad situation when people sit on their hands and do nothing to stop chaos and evil. . . .
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6693
ann coulter
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6721|UK

fadedsteve wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

OMG a moment of light!!!

Turquoise I agree with you!!! The moderates DO need to step up against these people more than they have been!!

Its a sad situation when people sit on their hands and do nothing to stop chaos and evil. . . .
1.  They do but no one really pays attention to them
2.  They are too westernised to give a shit about crazy jihad interpretations
3.  They think that you should deal with the consequence of your own piss poor decisions

I have nothing more to say so I'll add this:

Give WAR a chance! (as long as it's not me that has to go and fight)
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6721|UK

I2elik wrote:

Tshadow wrote:

umm..bush???

-From hunger.
-Torture
-Executions

Correction: Invaded.

He was actually brutally suppressing 2 crazy ass factions with any means possible with a bias to the Sunni. Nevertheless, still containing the level of violence that could potentially emanate from either side.

Human right abuses was unfortunately it seems a necessary evil in Iraq before someone had the bright idea to "liberate".

Now tally ho gents, we have other human right abusers to deal with...chocks away!
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6701|USA
who is the most evil/worst person alive?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

toss up between Hillary, Ted, Al, and bubbalo
snuten_i_sjoholmen
+9|6523|Svea Rike
Bush is the most evil person.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard