Poll

Do you curse when you die unexpectedly in BF2?

Yes, all the time. Fu*k that hacker!34%34% - 96
No, never. I have morals.7%7% - 20
Only sometimes when I'm mad.58%58% - 161
Total: 277
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6287
I'm not much of a curser because I don't have much of a potty-mouth. But ever since BF2, I found myself cursing under my breath more and more when I die and when I miss shots or lag. And now I just curse right outloud, cuz I'm just pissed that I did something so nooby. Don't take me wrong, I don't take this game that seriously, but when you're having a bad day, you're having a bad day.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6650|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
yep usually but not loud,my bro on the other hand yells at the computer and starts punching things lol,when it comes to online gaming he gets pissed.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6383

I say damn, but not anything stronger than that...
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6671|In You Endo- Stoke
Yes i swear,normally when i have been TK'd.

I also swear at jets they tend to piss me off too.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6739|The United Center
Only when it's a death that I don't think should've happened.

Like if I jump out of a vehicle and get crushed between it and the wall, I'll say something like "oh, what the fuck?"

Or if I get knifed/defibbed by someone and it looks like he's about 10 feet away, I'll give out an "oh, bullshit!"

...but if I just get killed normally, then no, not usually.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6573|Melbourne, Australia.
You seriously should hear my clans vent. So much rage goes on that its startin to annoy me .
cMD-RR
+17|6280
i mostly yells "Jävla bög" wich is "Fucking/damn gay" in swedish but only sometimes when im mad
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6665|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
No not really unless I think it's a suspect kill, I'll think to myself "Why can't EA/Dice/Punkbuster even my frigging internet provider ban these cheats", knowing full well they probably arn't cheating.  I rarely punish for TK's either, I have to be capping a flag for me to punish along with not knowing you.  Thing is: Its only a game and I die a lot and I play for fun and see stats/points as a bonus so no point cursing something that takes me away from RL.  The only time I curse is when I lag which is regulary due to shit graphics card and 1mb ram.
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6287

1927 wrote:

No not really unless I think it's a suspect kill, I'll think to myself "Why can't EA/Dice/Punkbuster even my frigging internet provider ban these cheats", knowing full well they probably arn't cheating.  I rarely punish for TK's either, I have to be capping a flag for me to punish along with not knowing you.  Thing is: Its only a game and I die a lot and I play for fun and see stats/points as a bonus so no point cursing something that takes me away from RL.  The only time I curse is when I lag which is regulary due to shit graphics card and 1mb ram.
1 mb? Man I hope you mean 1 gb.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6671|In You Endo- Stoke

1927 wrote:

Yep even though i tend to swear for being team killed i hardly ever punish.

I tend to swear at support and medics too even tough they can't here me.Just spamming need ammo while shouting "give me some ammo ya dick!"

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2007-02-23 01:34:39)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6613|Gold coast, Aus.
Well, when you get good at a game, you 'think' your so damn good that you are just not meant to die under any circumstance. And everyone knows that theres times when you just seem to spawn in wrong spots and do stupid stuff.

This generally results in a new headset/mouse every fortnight to put it blankly....
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6314|Orrstrayleea
Well only sometimes, especially when im the victim of another spawn rape... o well
Marinejuana
local
+415|6577|Seattle
piece-of-shit-goddamn-motherfucker rolls off my tongue nicely
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6337|Cali

Marinejuana wrote:

piece-of-shit-goddamn-motherfucker rolls off my tongue nicely
Welll I see my work here is done.
aLi3nZ
+138|6499|New Zealand
Often I say f*cK and mash the keyboard. Try but fail at keeping a cool head at all times.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6665|Australia
Yes quite a lot.

Mainly with bullshit shots, shit teams(no revives etc) and FUCKING NADE SPAM.

I hate hearing the sound of 8 nades hitting my already 4 time naded dead body.
pebblebash
Banned
+9|6269
Not when I get fairly + squarely killed. But say I get denied of a shit load of kills, say a nade kill and I get killed before I can throw the nade, or I'm about to kill a bunch of guys and some mofo teammate of theirs comes up behind me and kills meh
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6479|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
I normally just ask for a revive over viop from the medic/medics in my squad, anyone near me in my squad not reviving me is usually kicked as soon as i spawn. Or i shout at the commander for not doing his job properly.
malarkeycoon
+16|6632|Cardiff
Only when I die in annoying ways or do something stupid... Examples include:

Being killed more than 3 times in a round by artillery
Being killed by the same person several times on the trot
Killing a sniper then stupidly sprinting to his dead position forgetting about Claymores
Emptying a clip into someones head only for them to turn around and drop you with one shot of their pistol
Being killed whilst surrounded by medics and not being revived.
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6747
I swear usually when TV guided missiles go right through the enemy heli, or when I aim at a severly damaged APC with SRAW/ERYX get killed and the rocket disappears, when a guys spamming "I'm out of ammo" but keeps running away and Im trying to keep up with an ammo bag in my hand and we both get mowed down by the enemy, when Im prone and trying to cover friendlies cap a flag, I see a rocket coming towards me and it seem that it doesent matter how hard I hit the jump button I just cant get up and move away. It might look like im having a flashback about all of my life before the rocket hits me.
Apart from the above mentioned situations I dont really swear. And when Im swearing im not yelling either, just in a normal, calm voice I say "Hát, basszad meg." Meaning : "Well, fuck you!"
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6527|Valhalla
Yes damn near all the time or usually when I'm on a good run...
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6518|Singapore
when killed by random flying objects like plane wrecks....or being base raped...
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6455|A W S M F O X
Yeah, i swear a blue streak everytime i get killed suspectly, which is EVERYTIME, lol. Afterall, theyre killing ME! Especially when im sniper, when headshots mysteriously dont kill a person. Or 5 hits from the L85 wont kill a sniper CLEARLY WITHOUT A MEDIC!!!!!!!!! ZOMG!!!!!1!1!one!1!1elven!11!!1!
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6316|Graz, Austria
I really hate it and start swearing when I spawn at a flag and instantly die in an artillery barrage because the spawn point was not colored red.
Djbrown
+129|6488|Adelaide, Aussieland
I used to be calm. then i started playing IO.

now every minute im saying one of these;
"revive me bitch!"
"fucking nade spamming hoars"
"hacking piece of shit"

im an angry young man lol. But i can attribute it all to IO. im perfectly fine playing wake island (which i do a lot) but 1 round of IO gets me so mad. only reason i do it is coz i feel like padding my stats with SPM's of 4+ lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard