I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6712|Melbourne, Australia
ok guys the l85a1 is a piece of crap let me clear that up with you fellas

the only time iv ever found a use for it was extreme close range combat like the warlord palace etc

You may think its accurete  BUT CUT THE SHIT its not A SCOPE WILL GIVE YOU THAT FALSE SENCE EVEN ON SINGLE SHOT and PRONED it has absolutely no accuracy
e-i-u-benjamin
WoeKoeMakaLaLaLoekieWaWa
+40|6752|The Netherlands
just dont shoot to fast, if you aim at the neck you get headshot
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6383

Well, it's better than the Type 88.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6693|MoVal So-Cal
Me being killed with it repeatedly at long ranges with a single shot says it does...
Riceaholic
+1|6654
I love it...
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6463|New York
Just use the G36E and it will cure your problem.

Unlock noob?  Eat me.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6315|Orrstrayleea
You will get used to it, When i first unlocked it i thougt it was a waste of my time but out of the blue i just used it 1 round and got 2 badges and a ribbon
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6573|Melbourne, Australia.

I.M.I Militant wrote:

the only time iv ever found a use for it was extreme close range combat like the warlord palace etc
Ive found its horrible at close range but very very good at medium-long range.
Its a very good gun, ak101 is better though
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6383

I.M.I Militant wrote:

ok guys the l85a1 is a piece of crap let me clear that up with you fellas

You may think its accurete  BUT CUT THE SHIT its not A SCOPE WILL GIVE YOU THAT FALSE SENCE EVEN ON SINGLE SHOT and PRONED it has absolutely no accuracy
Get Project Reality and your problems will be solved.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6487|Sydney, Australia
I will have to disagree with you in part, on some days it works fine, but if your ping is way up there or your game is laggy, then forget about hitting anything. It's extremely dangerous in the hands of a pro, and I've seen plenty of times where one person with the L85 could decimate an entire squad of G36E medics (maybe the skills of the respective players aren't comparable, but hey you get the idea).

I like how you can pick guys off in the distance who can't see who's shooting them.
XRogerMellieX
+8|6321

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

I.M.I Militant wrote:

Silver is correct.

The L8 rules at long range, your problem is simply that you haven't learnt to use it effectively. Come to an internode IO server sometime and I'll show you and everyone else how it's done.

As silver says though, at close range you will either get lucky and take down an entire squad or hit nothing but air. Learn to use the AK at distance and CQC and you'll be unstoppable (I learnt that from watching Silver).
Sylvanis
+13|6628|Toronto, Ontario

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Agreed.  It is definitely not a close range gun and is actually extremely accurate on single fire at long range.  But the 101's heavier hits are much better.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6519|Singapore
AK-101 ftw
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6441|Newcastle NSW Australia
Millitant, have you ever played with -minus.elmo? This kid knows exactly how to use it properly. Sit back keep it on auto and only fire in bursts of two or three whilst aiming at the head. I've been trying it and it works like a charm .
I find it shit in cqc as it becomes too inaccurate when u just spray. But then again i do suck in close with a gun.
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6721|Louisiana
It's a nuanced gun and it takes awhile to get the hang of it. I hated it at first but it's fun to use once in awhile, to take a break from the M16 or AK. I find it to be somewhere in the middle in terms of accuracy - more accurate than the AK-47, less accurate than the M16.
blokeman_3
+0|6268
hey...a bit off topic but the project reality mod...does that actually change the power and accuracy of your weapon or is it like counter-strike where it just makes them look cooler?..coz if it does improve your weapon isnt that a bit unfair??
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6320|105 RVK
i went 74-13 yesterday so you dont know shit about that gun
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6573|Melbourne, Australia.

Missionless wrote:

i went 74-13 yesterday so you dont know shit about that gun
OMGODZ 74-13 U DA PROOO
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6712|Melbourne, Australia

XRogerMellieX wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

I.M.I Militant wrote:

Silver is correct.

The L8 rules at long range, your problem is simply that you haven't learnt to use it effectively. Come to an internode IO server sometime and I'll show you and everyone else how it's done.

As silver says though, at close range you will either get lucky and take down an entire squad or hit nothing but air. Learn to use the AK at distance and CQC and you'll be unstoppable (I learnt that from watching Silver).
i go on Internode IO quite alot (seein as the lan cafe i play at is internode enabled only) i soon leave because everyone is using the g36e.. (i still own em but deyl finally take me down an tea bag me like it takes skill lol)

i never see anyone sporting the l85
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6456|A W S M F O X
L85 is for pro's.
Djbrown
+129|6489|Adelaide, Aussieland

I.M.I Militant wrote:

XRogerMellieX wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Silver is correct.

i go on Internode IO quite alot (seein as the lan cafe i play at is internode enabled only) i soon leave because everyone is using the g36e.. (i still own em but deyl finally take me down an tea bag me like it takes skill lol)

Baron.LSN owns all day with the l85, but thats coz he hax
XRogerMellieX
+8|6321

I.M.I Militant wrote:

XRogerMellieX wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Silver is correct.

I've clocked up hundreds of hours in a short space of time playing node with the L8, the AK and the AT/DAO... you must have spent all of five minutes.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6645|pimelteror.de

JET_G raidensen wrote:

L85 is for pro's.
single shots ftw
Longbow
+163|6639|Odessa, Ukraine

JET_G raidensen wrote:

L85 is for pro's.
M16A2 is for pro's .
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6358

Vub wrote:

I will have to disagree with you in part, on some days it works fine, but if your ping is way up there or your game is laggy, then forget about hitting anything. It's extremely dangerous in the hands of a pro, and I've seen plenty of times where one person with the L85 could decimate an entire squad of G36E medics (maybe the skills of the respective players aren't comparable, but hey you get the idea).

I like how you can pick guys off in the distance who can't see who's shooting them.
Pros dont use unlocks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard