GeT-TwisTeD
+7|6270
something that i really dunno that i proably should is whats the difference between a forgive tk and punish tk i how does it affect your score?
docnutz
+39|6751|B O S T ON area
u lose 2 points for the tk automatically, but if u are punished u  may lose an additional two points, and servers will auto kick after so many punished tk's
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6333|Atlanta, Georgia
tk without punish = -2 tk with punish is -4. I think. Correct me if im wrong anyone.

U beat me...

Last edited by NeXuS4909 (2007-02-20 12:59:42)

=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6493|Houston, TX
It doesn't affect your score. 

Some servers kick after a person is punished for a certain number of TKs.  Thats the only difference between punish and forgive.
l41e
+677|6640

No difference in points. It's just for server autokick things.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6576|England
"The team kill punish system is there to aid in your removal from the server. Not to take your points away. If you team kill you will get -4 minimum regardless of whether you are punished or not. Each punish will count towards the maximum number that each player is alotted before they are kicked/banned."
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6314|Orrstrayleea
It doesnt affect you're score, but if you do not punish then the iggnorent fuckker that tk'd you gets away with it , BUT if you punish then he loses (i think it's 4points) Out of his score and he probobly wont do it again, lol, omg, No offence but you have been playing for nearly 100 hours and you didnt know? O well no biggie
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6493|Houston, TX
Punishing does NOT affect your score.
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6645|Westminster, Colorado

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

"The team kill punish system is there to aid in your removal from the server. Not to take your points away. If you team kill you will get -4 minimum regardless of whether you are punished or not. Each punish will count towards the maximum number that each player is alotted before they are kicked/banned."
This is all you need to know.
GeT-TwisTeD
+7|6270

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

It doesnt affect you're score, but if you do not punish then the iggnorent fuckker that tk'd you gets away with it , BUT if you punish then he loses (i think it's 4points) Out of his score and he probobly wont do it again, lol, omg, No offence but you have been playing for nearly 100 hours and you didnt know? O well no biggie
yea ive always known about getting too many punishes gets you kicked but i never really noticed if you lost pts so im just clearing things up
Tro0per
Take off, hosers
+24|6407|Ontario, Canada
I end up getting -6 for it. If I accidentally tk'd someone and said sorry + revived them and they punish me afterwords I end up re-tking them for being assholes
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6641|Washington DC

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

It doesn't affect your score. 

Some servers kick after a person is punished for a certain number of TKs.  Thats the only difference between punish and forgive.

k30dxedle wrote:

No difference in points. It's just for server autokick things.

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

These are the correct answers.

*I'm closing this before any more misinformation is communicated.*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard