Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6868
Cold WAR battles that Never Happend in the 50s 60s and 70s Era. in and about Germany.

Lotsa Armies Brits USSR Chetnik Poland USA,,etc.

lotsa Good vintage Aircraft and Vehilces that would be fun.

France could watch, Italy could surrender !

in early Wars to much stuff is Single shot and how would they do horses?

( not that I wouldnt want them to lol )
Eskoset
+0|6719|Sweden
I'd love to see kind of a battle from the 18th century, I mean in the colonial era
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6786|The Netherlands
really original would be the medieval era. just see everyone with swords, crossbows and longbows.
vehicles would be horses and stationary catapults (maybe moveable with 5 man to move it)
and of course traps like rolling tree's and burning oil.
classes are:

spy: sneaky dude with a throwing knife and a accurate crossbow (sniper)
knight: big sword and heavy armor (assault)
ladderman: battleaxe small crossbow lot of armor and has a ladder to assault the walls, and a stick to push attacking ladders away (spec ops.)
engineer: big mace and able to repair stuff
mage: uses magic (wand able for close combat) and heals dudes (medic)
Longbowman: longbow and a small sword for close combat and gives ammo (support)
destructor: warhammer and a longbow with burning arrows for destroying stuff (anti-tank)

the factions: English, Scottish, Vikings, Persians, Germans, Franks, the Holy Roman army

vehicles: (the number is the amount of people that can be carried)
transport: Horse(1), Cart (4)
light attack vehicle: Chariot (2)
heavy stuff: Catapult (slow moving needs 5 people to move it), Balista (slow needs 3 people to move it)
air: Dragons (2) (like heli's)
Stationary: traps (burning oil, rolling logs) stationary balista's and catapults
destruction: portable ram (needs 4 people) ram on wheels (needs 2 people)
water: little boats to cross water (6) Vikingship (inf.) battleships with catapult (inf.) warship with hooks and planks to conquer an other ship (inf.)

and the battlefield would be castels, woods, farms, seabattles, desert and camps

like it? or should i remove the magic and dragons? or is it totaly trash?
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6786|The Netherlands
just got an other idea what about neanderthals and humans (stone age) trowing rocks, spears, clubs, bones.
an interactive playfield with storming groups of mammoth and tigers hunting you down.
the flags are caves where you are safe from the beastiary.
the name is Battlefield 40000 BC
im really sick aint I?
Ryan
+1,230|6874|Alberta, Canada

Gulf War, or the civil war in america.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6724
I want a war that takes place like in 2020. There can be slightly newer weapons and armory, battles on space stations and on Earth. I think it should be like this: Earth becomes one united planet of one nation, but there are some who oppose and there will be an "Earth Civil War". It can have guns from all around the world to make up the aromy of the supreme "Elite Earth Force" VS. "Earth Rebels"
THAT WOULD ROCK.
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6754|SPARTA
Warhammer 40k, because it's better to die for the emperor than to live for oneself.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6740|Wilmington, DE, US
I'm still pushing for Battlefield: Grenada.
tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6741
English Civil War would be far better than the American.
rc-combat
+1|6805
A version based on the Movie "Red Dawn" or something like the old Game Twillight 2000.
Stalkingsam
+0|6732

Superior Mind wrote:

I want a war that takes place like in 2020. There can be slightly newer weapons and armory, battles on space stations and on Earth. I think it should be like this: Earth becomes one united planet of one nation, but there are some who oppose and there will be an "Earth Civil War". It can have guns from all around the world to make up the aromy of the supreme "Elite Earth Force" VS. "Earth Rebels"
THAT WOULD ROCK.
Except the "Elite Earth Force" would actually be zombies, since we all know the world is run by zombies, and there would be people wo realize it and fight back.  They would have like flamethowers, and criket bats, and the zombies would have lots folllowers, like little bot zombies that would move arround in a pack and the smart ones would have guns and stuff.  Basicly the smart zombie from one of those zombie movies, and like 5 other dumb ones following him arround.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6751|California

id vote for WWI as well, no one knows shit about that war, it would be good for the general public
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6718|Pennsylvania - Hershey!
It should be another WWII.  Any wars below WWII would'nt really be right.  For example, the civil War and anything in that time period everyone would line up and shoot at each other. Yay! how fun.  No.  And, WWI there was a lot of trench fighting.  Which, that is almost like getting a line and shooting at each other.

Another thing, I don't think a medival would be right because everyone with a sword would make the battlefields a MASSIVE knife fight.  I would'nt buy a game where everyone is just jumping around clicking with there mouse as fast as they can.

Last edited by (BRU)Timothy (2006-01-06 15:23:37)

fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6786|The Netherlands

(BRU)Timothy wrote:

It should be another WWII.  Any wars below WWII would'nt really be right.  For example, the civil War and anything in that time period everyone would line up and shoot at each other. Yay! how fun.  No.  And, WWI there was a lot of trench fighting.  Which, that is almost like getting a line and shooting at each other.

Another thing, I don't think a medival would be right because everyone with a sword would make the battlefields a MASSIVE knife fight.  I would'nt buy a game where everyone is just jumping around clicking with there mouse as fast as they can.
so you don't like my idea of BF Stone Age?

well battle with swords can be cool but everyone would need something like a bow or spear to make it rock
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6718|Pennsylvania - Hershey!

fdcp_elmo wrote:

(BRU)Timothy wrote:

so you don't like my idea of BF Stone Age?

well battle with swords can be cool but everyone would need something like a bow or spear to make it rock
Nope!
H0ly(rap
+10|6752|Nebraska
World War One was just a big stalemate, with people rushing machineguns and being mowed down. It'd get very very boring.

umm just cause thats what happened doesnt mean thats what has to happen, i mean comon
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6703|Colorado
I'd like to see future warfare, kinda post terminator days.
namtih
+0|6778
desert storm imo

Last edited by namtih (2006-01-22 08:36:36)

K3R5^
+0|6710
Battlefield Europe 2060?
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6719
Medieval Times.
chickenmuncher
+2|6782| U.S.A.
Medieval times, or modern, just the 1995-1999 SEALs oberations in Afganistan and Iraq.

I'm reading a book on it now. intense stuff, they were taking over ships, in valleys, close combat in cities, bombing weapons storages. Name anything during the 95-99 years and the SEALs did.

That would be sick.
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6706|Moscow, Russia
Lol i have no idea though i don't really like none of the above. WWI is boring, WWII - are you not yet sick of it? Want space fights - go get a Star Wars: Battlefront II, near future... I played Terminator - War of the Machines (a clone of Battlefield) - it sucks.
OpsChief
+101|6707|Southern California
WWI 1914-18 is interesting. WWI was fought by many adversaries in many places, day and flare-illuminated night action, with alot of different weapons, including sawed-off shotguns, baseball bats with nails driven thru them, brass knuckles, 36cm Mortars, Mk1 tanks with 2/3 canons 6 MGs each that go slow and break down alot, cavalry and fighters/bombers and observation/barrage blimps!!!lol  They had both trench battles, raids and smaller BF2-like skirmishes that were less static. For the number of total possible maps in a game WWI could have both kinds. Oh wait...Mustard Gas!!!!!!!!! hmmmm

An easy BF2 Mod could be the end of the Colonial Period around 1890s-1920s when Westerners were getting expelled from near and far Eastern countries. Same Maps, alot of the same buildings, same "nationalities". It would be cool to haul a Gatling Gun behind horses set it up and open fire or drive a Rolls Royce Armored Car through the desert, even fire a machinegun from a train. Same WWI era equipment but more options than "charge and die"......
josh's
Banned
+2|6720
i would like to sea one about korea that would be a good game and there isent any about it that i know of

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard