H0ly(rap
+10|6723|Nebraska
personally I would enjoy a WWI Game but there are SOOO many wars to base a  game off of which one  would you like to see next?
Riot77
Banned
+20|6731|camping your spawn
WWI!!!!!!!!! i would love to see an official battlefield game on WWI, not these gay mods that crash all the time (the great war for bf1942 was pretty good). so yeah, WWI would be awsome.
H0ly(rap
+10|6723|Nebraska
I just really want to see one of those with crapy weapons and stuff
Riot77
Banned
during WWI they werent crappy... they were state of the art. i personally would like to see more stuff on WWI.
Malo
+0|6773
modern :p
H0ly(rap
+10|6723|Nebraska
though not so much as crappy weapons , as just not as tech. advanced as some of these other guns and stuff, or you know maby an American Civil War based game that would also be pretty cool
ruthless20
+0|6745
How about insted of a new time period how about they make BF2 not suck first?
Riot77
Banned
ok i see what you meen, sorry... . civil war would be cool too.

Last edited by Riot77 (2005-12-02 21:44:37)

H0ly(rap
+10|6723|Nebraska
well yea but they just wouldnt be able to kill in 3 shots or whatever like these other ones.
H0ly(rap
+10|6723|Nebraska
lol yea that would help too, making the current one better then crap,
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6772|New York
i think they should make it on the cold war. even though  nothing happened, they could make a game on what COULD of happened, and make a level with the Seals going over to cuba to disarm the nukes. i think that would be pretty cool.
H0ly(rap
+10|6723|Nebraska
Sweet, that would be cool yea have some levels in some huge Missle Silo
H0ly(rap
+10|6723|Nebraska
But I just mean there are so many wars that have happened why go in the other direction ( go to the past before they go to the future)
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6749|The United Center

Papa Smurf 314 wrote:

i think they should make it on the cold war. even though  nothing happened, they could make a game on what COULD of happened, and make a level with the Seals going over to cuba to disarm the nukes. i think that would be pretty cool.
yeah, what couldve happened....lets just have everyone be fighting...then halfway through the round, nukes just go off everywhere.
H0ly(rap
+10|6723|Nebraska
lol hey not my idea
FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6760
I think they should put a battlefield space battle. With the Russians and US fighting for Mars or something would be unique
Joker13641
+0|6760
cold war isn't bad, but I'd like one around the american revolution, or the indian wars.  a civil war game wouldn't be very realistic beacuase no one would do the whole rank and file, but there was enough gorila action in the other wars to make them work
nzjafa
+2|6767
i think civil war wouldnt work very well, because a lot of the battles consisted of running foward in rows to get blasted to pieces.
WWI would be cool, especially a few levels in the trenches.
although they have been going foward in time so far... so i'm not sure... who knows about the future? maybe have space ships and stuff, instead of the big ships in BF1942, sort of like the ones in starship troopers. anyone seen that movie?
nzjafa
+2|6767
or maybe the romans or something. and only one class would actually be able to shoot things, using bows. maybe you could have catapults instead of artillery. wow, that would be stupid wouldn't it.
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6772|New York

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Papa Smurf 314 wrote:

yeah, what couldve happened....lets just have everyone be fighting...then halfway through the round, nukes just go off everywhere.
i dont know what you mean by that. i just put out an idea like the rest of the people that posted.
Kingswat
+0|6757
They should make a Korean war game or a Revolutionary war.  But before they can do that they need to fix everything in bf2 and get their heads outta their asses.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6822
the korea and cold war eras are severely underplayed in videogames.

BFV had cold war technology, even though a lot of people don't think of it that way.

in terms of decades, the 1950s and 1980s don't get a lot of videogame press. a BF that took place in 1980 would be cool.... uzis and mac-10s instead of m4s.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6772|AUS, Canberra
i think they should make bf war on terror!!!

none of the players no really why they are there and you say you know where the flags are but then as the round gets longer you get lucky and capture one but then realise you have no clue where the others are are.
plus the rounds go on long after it should have ended!
FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6760
Ok im gonna be nice since heart attack is cool. Hey man honestly your shouldnt have an opionion on OUR war. Its ours well end it when we wanna end it. We are allies with you and probably help you more then you help us. And thank god your not in france. Now if ya wanna make fun of them go ahead cause they do nothing but stink this planet up. But honestly man dont bash the war im sick of it. People are doing for your guys freedom and you repay them by saying WE SHOULDNT BE OVER THERE YOUR WRONG AND CARELESS. No wonder there dying no morale. just really man grow up and worry bout whats in your country rather then ours.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6772|AUS, Canberra

FoodNipple101 wrote:

Ok im gonna be nice since heart attack is cool. Hey man honestly your shouldnt have an opionion on OUR war. Its ours well end it when we wanna end it. We are allies with you and probably help you more then you help us. And thank god your not in france. Now if ya wanna make fun of them go ahead cause they do nothing but stink this planet up. But honestly man dont bash the war im sick of it. People are doing for your guys freedom and you repay them by saying WE SHOULDNT BE OVER THERE YOUR WRONG AND CARELESS. No wonder there dying no morale. just really man grow up and worry bout whats in your country rather then ours.
i understand where your comming from and im not trying to get anyone worked up, its just my opinion is all.
and i apoligise to anyone who takes offence.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard