pinioncorp
1 Metre, 3 Rounds, 6 Misses?
+7|6456|Nobellius
__________________________________________________________________________________________
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

This is not a post for me, but one for my friend.

He has some strange glitches ingame, for instance when he knifes someone, the dogtags do not show up onscreen. And sometimes the kill message doesn't show up. Sometimes, he has a serious case of lag, where the screen will go completely black for a short period of time... It certainly can't be normal. He has an AMD 3200+, with a 2 gig of RAM and a 6600 GT. Does anyone else have these issues, and found a resolve?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6447|Norway | Unkown
The Dogtag doesn't show is a bug that has been there since the begining as I can remember and know about.
Kill message doesn't show might be a bug with the game (You know Dice)
And the lag might be coused by something working in the backround that is using a lot of memory. So try to shut down most of the things that is working.. Like msn, teamspeak, ventrilo, skype, xfire ect..

Also try to press CTRL+ALT+DEL then go to prosess and set BF2142 to Low Priority
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6317|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

PhaxeNor wrote:

Also try to press CTRL+ALT+DEL then go to prosess and set BF2142 to Low Priority
wont that give it less CPU?! :S
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard