+456|6134|Carnoustie, Scotland
*Repost*
I fapped this morning.
Prove that wrong
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6455|Ontario, Canada
Jesus Christ is the son of God.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6470

Sgt.Davi wrote:

All living organisms get their energy from the sun. (In most cases indirectly)
Only the organisms which live in our solar system.

Funky_Finny wrote:

*Repost*
I fapped this morning.
Prove that wrong
I'll answer that tomorrow...
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Funky_Finny
Banned

NooBesT wrote:

Sgt.Davi wrote:

All living organisms get their energy from the sun. (In most cases indirectly)
Only the organisms which live in our solar system.

Funky_Finny wrote:

*Repost*
I fapped this morning.
Prove that wrong
I'll answer that tomorrow...
I fapped on the morning of Monday July 16th at roughly 10:30-11AM.
Funky_Finny
Banned

d4rkst4r wrote:

I'll do this one for you, guys.

God is fake. Jesus Christ was and is and will never be real. You may call it an opinion, but I call it a scientific fact.
-|TS|-owNzu7
+6|6421

Funky_Finny wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

God is fake. Jesus Christ was and is and will never be real. You may call it an opinion, but I call it a scientific fact.
You know your gonna start a religious flame war with this, and science has NOT said that he is not real...  I think you should rethink what you say.  It isn't, nor has it ever been a scientific fact. Just your own opinion.
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6842
oh yeah I can walk....if I want to and so can alot of poeple...if they want to
Radical-Archetype
Banned
+1|6132|Sweet home Chicago
I believe in this, and it can be tested by research;
That He who fucks nuns... will later join the Church.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6344|California

-|TS|-owNzu7 wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

You know your gonna start a religious flame war with this, and science has NOT said that he is not real...  I think you should rethink what you say.  It isn't, nor has it ever been a scientific fact. Just your own opinion.
He was a real person, I believe, but was no son of god. If he was, wheres Mrs. God? Huh?
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6132|Carnoustie MASSIF
X multiplyed by X equals X²

Go on then
Funky_Finny
Banned

-|TS|-owNzu7 wrote:

You know your gonna start a religious flame war with this
My intention?
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

xBlackPantherx wrote:

-|TS|-owNzu7 wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

He was a real person, I believe, but was no son of god. If he was, wheres Mrs. God? Huh?
Yes. And that's it. NO ONE WILL START A RELIGIOUS ARGUMENT HERE, kay?
This is JunkDrawer, not D&ST.

A-Unit64 wrote:

oh yeah I can walk....if I want to and so can alot of poeple...if they want to
You and a lot of people can walk even if you don't want to.

Radical-Archetype wrote:

I believe in this, and it can be tested by research;
That He who fucks nuns... will later join the Church.
Meh. You forgot the fact than nuns don't fuck.

1n_n07h1ng_w3_7ru57 wrote:

X multiplyed by X equals X²

Go on then
Not if X is not a number, only a letter. then X multiplied by X is X multiplied by X
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Funky_Finny
Banned
DeathUnlimited, you forgot my fapping one :]
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

Funky_Finny wrote:

DeathUnlimited, you forgot my fapping one :]
Oh....

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fap

familial adenomatous polyposis

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
CammRobb
Banned
We, as humans, without some form of propulsion cannot overcome the effects of gravity. And I really mean without propulsion.

Like...a naked person just standing in the middle of a field cannot overcome gravity on their own.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6344|California

We, as humans, without some form of propulsion cannot overcome the effects of gravity. And I really mean without propulsion.

Like...a naked person just standing in the middle of a field cannot overcome gravity on their own.
You can lift your arm can't you? You're moving your arm up and down without any kind of propulsion. Therefor, you can technically overcome gravity
Funky_Finny
Banned

xBlackPantherx wrote:

You can lift your arm can't you? You're moving your arm up and down without any kind of propulsion. Therefor, you can technically overcome gravity
Stand in the middle of a field. Naked. Get someone to film you. Flap your arms. Show us you can fly. Embed it on this forum right here. I will pay you. Also, flapping your arms is providing propulsion.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America

Funky_Finny wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Stand in the middle of a field. Naked. Get someone to film you. Flap your arms. Show us you can fly. Embed it on this forum right here. I will pay you. Also, flapping your arms is providing propulsion.
I'll elaborate on what Panther wrote. Standing in that field, your arms are subjected to the force of gravity just like the rest of your body. By contracting the muscles in your shoulder, you can raise your arm, thus overcoming the force of gravity.

Here's an illustration:

o           \ o
     |||            ||
      /\            /\
CammRobb
Banned

DesertFox- wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

I'll elaborate on what Panther wrote. Standing in that field, your arms are subjected to the force of gravity just like the rest of your body. By contracting the muscles in your shoulder, you can raise your arm, thus overcoming the force of gravity.

Here's an illustration:

o           \ o
     |||            ||
      /\            /\
No, jackass, I meant your entire body, in a oner
DesertFox-
That's not what you said in your original claim (cue DISPROVED). Also, "oner"?
CammRobb
Banned
Shh, I know.

And Oner? Give me a break dude, my wife's just gone to Turkey for two weeks It's also very late here
Funky_Finny
Banned

DesertFox- wrote:

That's not what you said in your original claim (cue DISPROVED). Also, "oner"?
Oner = doing something in one swift movement, like my foot up your arse if you don't stop complaining about this guys un-prove-wrongable-rule.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6344|California

DesertFox- wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Here's an illustration:

o           \ o
     |||            ||
      /\            /\
Gravity For Dummies ^^^
topal63
. . .
+533|6720
You gotta admit - proving someone else's statements wrong - on some point, has its comical merits to some degree.

Of course that statement is subject to being proven wrong!
DesertFox-

topal63 wrote:

You gotta admit - proving someone else's statements wrong - on some point, has its comical merits to some degree.

Of course that statement is subject to being proven wrong!

Dictionary.com on "merit" wrote:

3. merits, the inherent rights and wrongs of a matter, as a lawsuit, unobscured by procedural details, technicalities, personal feelings, etc.: The case will be decided on its merits alone.
This is the definition used.

Dictionary.com on "merit" wrote:

1. claim to respect and praise; excellence; worth. 
2. something that deserves or justifies a reward or commendation; a commendable quality, act, etc.: The book's only merit is its sincerity.
One of these is the definition meant

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard