Post 1002:

I am.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

topal63 wrote:

Another way of seeing the WRONGness of this statement is this way.

The oxygen is NOT in the Earth's atmosphere; the atomic element oxygen is in; where everything else we know is in. Space or rather Space-time. The Earth is in spacetime. The oxygen is in spacetime. You are in spacetime.

The atomic element oxygen is not in the atmosphere, rather it is in spacetime.

The atmosphere is a label for a collection of gases, water-vapor, etc, as elements gravitationally attracted to the mass of the Earth of which both: the Earth's atmosphere and the Earth exist in spacetime.
Great. I like how you launched into something completely irrelevant to proving my point wrong. Even though the oxygen gas is in space time, it also is contained within what is labeled as the atmosphere. There is nothing that you have said that proves the statement wrong.

@n00best. You complained about me breaking the rules. I don't see how, and no other explanation would serve unless you realized you can't prove it wrong.
@nukchebi0. I proved your first statement wrong. Read the rules. They are now posted. And now you are breaking one of them again. Don't bring that shit here.
I see. I posted a new statement, one that you have no failed to prove wrong. Of course, when you just nit pick statements apart with crap like "Are you sure this is there, or that it exists", I don't think you have proved it wrong anyways.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
Never heard it referred to as gun metal.

Copper     84 - 86
Iron     0.05 max
Lead     0.05 max
Remainder Each     Zn
Remainder Total     Cu + sum of named elements

your second link seems to confirm what I said, although that is a very high quality alloy, it is not what I buy, known as red brass, which is 85,5,5,5.

props though on the thread.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6706|Alaska
Well i said on air crafts, not just ice in general, how is that proving me wrong?
WinterWayfarer
Combat Medic
+21|6252|Spacetime
Rofl. Alright, alright, calm down. XD Didn't I say not to reply to my post?

1. You went to the bathroom sometime in the last five days.

2. No human being has ever survived for at least ten days stranded on a desert alone without anything within reaching distance to help them survive.

3. en.wikipedia.org is a website.

4. Someone has found a statement that cannot be proved wrong.

5. "Funny" is a synonym of "Humorous".

Last edited by WinterWayfarer (2007-04-14 22:25:09)

Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6479|Vancouver, USA
Humans have bones in their body.

Last edited by Cobra4545 (2007-04-14 22:03:13)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT
No. Those bones are really just connected atoms arranged in a specific pattern. THEY ARE NOT BONES.

(joke)
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
+1 = +1

Where +1 is simply the number +1 as seen in standard mathematics. Take it to any decimal figure, it is 0. I have to stress mathematical number here.  No unit, it just the number +1. No fancy units. Just the number +1.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6469

nukchebi0 wrote:

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Great. I like how you launched into something completely irrelevant to proving my point wrong. Even though the oxygen gas is in space time, it also is contained within what is labeled as the atmosphere. There is nothing that you have said that proves the statement wrong.

@n00best. You complained about me breaking the rules. I don't see how, and no other explanation would serve unless you realized you can't prove it wrong.
@nukchebi0. I proved your first statement wrong. Read the rules. They are now posted. And now you are breaking one of them again. Don't bring that shit here.
I see. I posted a new statement, one that you have no failed to prove wrong. Of course, when you just nit pick statements apart with crap like "Are you sure this is there, or that it exists", I don't think you have proved it wrong anyways.
NO! You didn't post new statement. You just modified your first statement to fit what I said.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6397
You are a male?
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6469

kmt wrote:

You are a male?
Check first page... (I think it was first page.)

DU answered that already.

EDIT:

Here's his proof:
https://www.skazka.no/graphics/knut-long-hair-3.jpg

Last edited by NooBesT[FiN] (2007-04-15 06:46:43)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Post 1002:

I am.
so You are "." no. you are a human.

ATG wrote:

Never heard it referred to as gun metal.

Copper     84 - 86
Iron     0.05 max
Lead     0.05 max
Remainder Each     Zn
Remainder Total     Cu + sum of named elements

your second link seems to confirm what I said, although that is a very high quality alloy, it is not what I buy, known as red brass, which is 85,5,5,5.

props though on the thread.
Thank you. I don't really know what it is, but I think This is considered proven, because your values aren't exact.

Dsp-CS- wrote:

Well i said on air crafts, not just ice in general, how is that proving me wrong?
You said in general. Don't moan.

WinterWayfarer wrote:

Rofl. Alright, alright, calm down. XD Didn't I say not to reply to my post?

1. You went to the bathroom sometime in the last five days.

DU: No. In toilet yes, but Bathroom is where you take a bath. Nope I haven't been in one for ages, I have washed myself in Sauna.

2. No human being has ever survived for at least ten days stranded on a desert alone without anything within reaching distance to help them survive.

DU: Yes, a human being has survived 18 days in a jailroom without food or water, It is possible to survive 10 days in desert. Also your statement doesn't block out the fact that he/she could be 10 days near an oasis, in a house, with loads of food...

3. en.wikipedia.org is a website.

DU: It is the domain of a website, not the website itself.

4. Someone has found a statement that cannot be proved wrong.

DU: Not yet. Maybe one I can't prove wrong, but not Non-provable by someone.

5. "Funny" is a synonym of "Humorous".

DU: No. Humorous things are funny, but funny things aren't always humorous.

Cobra4545 wrote:

Humans have bones in their body.
No. the bones are a part of the body, not in it.

leetkyle wrote:

+1 = +1
Not for everyone. I return karma (to which +1 obviously refers to) but everyone doesn't

kmt wrote:

You are a male?
"You" obviously refers to "DeathUnlimited". DU is a nick, so it isn't a male, nor a female.

nukchebi0 wrote:

No. Those bones are really just connected atoms arranged in a specific pattern. THEY ARE NOT BONES.

(joke)
Not a good one. I've had pretty much enough of your argue against NooBesT. Stop it now, or we'll have to ignore your following statements.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2007-04-15 08:11:54)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
jay515
+0|6270
The person who registered on http://forums.bf2s.com/register.php on 27.2.2007 died a month ago and 2 days before the person's death i was given the account name and password  so can type this message and click the "submit" button so it will appear in this topic.
Prove it wrong. :-)
DUnlimited
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

jay515 wrote:

The person who registered on http://forums.bf2s.com/register.php on 27.2.2007 died a month ago and 2 days before the person's death i was given the account name and password  so can type this message and click the "submit" button so it will appear in this topic.
Prove it wrong. :-)
Why the FUCK is that :-) there if someone just died
Simon
basically
+838|6658|UK

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Simon wrote:

Posting on this thread on the forums at bf2s.com you will be using the internet and/or a computer,laptop,net cafe etc
Let's give some length to Simon's e-pen, you won (if that Einstein-topal63 won't see your post)
k? I win, you can all stop posting now

Last edited by Simon (2007-04-15 09:11:08)

DUnlimited
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

Simon wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Simon wrote:

Posting on this thread on the forums at bf2s.com you will be using the internet and/or a computer,laptop,net cafe etc
Let's give some length to Simon's e-pen, you won (if that Einstein-topal63 won't see your post)
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6469

Simon wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Simon wrote:

Nah. I can prove it wrong!

Terrible mistake! You said "forums at bf2s.com" but the actual url is "forums.bf2s.com" therefore you can't post on "this" thread on the said forums because they don't exist.

Am I Einstein now?
ruisleipa
+149|6223|teh FIN-land
as far as i can tell from the 20 or so pages of this thread that I've read, you guys haven't proved hardly anything 'wrong', you've just been extremely semantic and pedantic about everything.  For example, the statement "I am.", you didn't prove it wrong, you just made a joke about him being the full stop at the end of the sentence.  The statement 'you are male' you 'disproved' by posting a pic of yourself. Wth is that supposed to be?  Whatever it is, it isn't you disproving the statement - you hardly look female do you.

Disprove this: The chemical symbol for water is H2O.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6469

ruisleipa wrote:

as far as i can tell from the 20 or so pages of this thread that I've read, you guys haven't proved hardly anything 'wrong', you've just been extremely semantic and pedantic about everything.  For example, the statement "I am.", you didn't prove it wrong, you just made a joke about him being the full stop at the end of the sentence.  The statement 'you are male' you 'disproved' by posting a pic of yourself. Wth is that supposed to be?  Whatever it is, it isn't you disproving the statement - you hardly look female do you.

Disprove this: The chemical symbol for water is H2O.
orly? tell me more... Now read the rules and then read the section where this is posted. I can't see DEBATE & SERIOUS TALK anywhere... Maybe you mis-clicked?
ruisleipa
+149|6223|teh FIN-land
yes, i read the 'rules' - perhaps you could tell me the point?
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6469

ruisleipa wrote:

The point is that you haven't been blessed with understanding... Or so it seems at least.
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6328|SHAPE, Belgium
This thread is funny.
ruisleipa
+149|6223|teh FIN-land

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

The point is that you haven't been blessed with understanding... Or so it seems at least.
lol well i understand you guys are talking crap
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6290|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I got one:

NooBesT[FiN] loves this thread almost as much as DU does.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard