Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|5310|cuntshitlake

surgeon_bond wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Raniak wrote:

I'm not a police
I can't say anything to that, because I don't know you
you said claim anything and ill prove it wrong, prove him wrong !
k. Every citizen is a police to another citizen.
happy?
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|5336|Gogledd Cymru

DeathUnlimited wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:


I can't say anything to that, because I don't know you
you said claim anything and ill prove it wrong, prove him wrong !
k. Every citizen is a police to another citizen.
happy?
yes
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|5310|cuntshitlake

voodoodolphins wrote:

what about the statement: Sordarin inhibits ATP binding of eEF2 by inducing conformational changes
In fact: Yeast eEF2 is also shown to bind adenylic nucleotides, which can be displaced by sordarin, suggesting that ADP or ATP also bind to the three C-terminal domains of eEF2
Source: http://www.jbc.org/cgi/reprint/M607830200v1.pdf
that would be more correct. nothing binds ATP.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2007-02-18 05:55:27)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|5657|Nårvei

Prove this wrong !

You cant kill yourself by holding your breath !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|5310|cuntshitlake

Varegg wrote:

Prove this wrong !

You cant kill yourself by holding your breath !
Yes you can if you use an instrument to hold your air supply
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|5366|Adelaide, South Australia

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

BF2 has glitches.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|5310|cuntshitlake

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

BF2 has glitches.
Two answers aren't enough for you?
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
bennisboy
Member
+829|5493|Poundland
You didnt prove that X is either X or not X was wrong.
You said X=X which is X is X, so you failed a long time ago
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|5310|cuntshitlake

bennisboy wrote:

You didnt prove that X is either X or not X was wrong.
You said X=X which is X is X, so you failed a long time ago
I said X is not "either X or not X"

It is ALWAYS X
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
bennisboy
Member
+829|5493|Poundland
Hmmm I am extremely sceptical. Because the original statement is true, you haven't actually proved it wrong, you just used another statement

EDIT: damn spelling

Last edited by bennisboy (2007-02-18 06:27:51)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|5310|cuntshitlake

Djbrown wrote:

Myspace is full of emos
This one is true, no doubt.

Djbrown wrote:

Sony has great customer support
No the don't. they have too many customers to have a good customer support.

Djbrown wrote:

the pen is red
No it's not. red is only the wave-length of light that bounces off the surface of it.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|5657|Nårvei

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Prove this wrong !

You cant kill yourself by holding your breath !
Yes you can if you use an instrument to hold your air supply
What airsupply ? ... and what instrument ?

You said you where gonna prove it, i see no proof because you are still here witch proves you to be wrong *muhahahahahahahaha*

Tricked you
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|5310|cuntshitlake

bennisboy wrote:

Hmmm I am extremely sceptical. Because the original statement is true, you haven't actually proved it wrong, you just used another statement

EDIT: damn spelling
If that's how you want to take it then np. My statement is the correct one anyway..
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|5310|cuntshitlake

Varegg wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Prove this wrong !

You cant kill yourself by holding your breath !
Yes you can if you use an instrument to hold your air supply
What airsupply ? ... and what instrument ?

You said you where gonna prove it, i see no proof because you are still here witch proves you to be wrong *muhahahahahahahaha*

Tricked you


Well.. Let's say I proved it on paper, not practically.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2007-02-18 06:32:16)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|5657|Nårvei

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Varegg wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:


Yes you can if you use an instrument to hold your air supply
What airsupply ? ... and what instrument ?

You said you where gonna prove it, i see no proof because you are still here witch proves you to be wrong *muhahahahahahahaha*

Tricked you


Well.. Let's say I proved it on paper, not practically.
And dont try this at home kids - it could cause brain damage !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|5310|cuntshitlake

Varegg wrote:

And dont try this at home kids - it could cause brain damage !
Talk about brain damage to kids that seriously play BF series for points...
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|5657|Nårvei

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Varegg wrote:

And dont try this at home kids - it could cause brain damage !
Talk about brain damage to kids that seriously play BF series for points...
And DU, prove my last statement wrong will ya *lol*
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
PMcS
Member
+2|5314
I named my dog Bob
voodoodolphins
Member
+92|5549

DeathUnlimited wrote:

voodoodolphins wrote:

what about the statement: Sordarin inhibits ATP binding of eEF2 by inducing conformational changes
In fact: Yeast eEF2 is also shown to bind adenylic nucleotides, which can be displaced by sordarin, suggesting that ADP or ATP also bind to the three C-terminal domains of eEF2
Source: http://www.jbc.org/cgi/reprint/M607830200v1.pdf
that would be more correct. nothing binds ATP.
he he yes I know, you are using an article from my mentor Gregers rom andersen. But I said that Sordarin inhibits ATP binding, which the article show with FRED technique. I am stating that it inhibits ATP binding by inducing conformational changes to eEF2. You don't answer that part you just state that sordarin can displace ATP. that does not mean that the binding site is the same, as you imply, so how will you prove me wrong?

anyways I really like this thread, it fun to read and original
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|5282|UK
E = MC2
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|5310|cuntshitlake

PMcS wrote:

I named my dog Bob
No you didn't. your dog subconsciously affected you so that it could get that name.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|5310|cuntshitlake

voodoodolphins wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

voodoodolphins wrote:

what about the statement: Sordarin inhibits ATP binding of eEF2 by inducing conformational changes
In fact: Yeast eEF2 is also shown to bind adenylic nucleotides, which can be displaced by sordarin, suggesting that ADP or ATP also bind to the three C-terminal domains of eEF2
Source: http://www.jbc.org/cgi/reprint/M607830200v1.pdf
that would be more correct. nothing binds ATP.
he he yes I know, you are using an article from my mentor Gregers rom andersen. But I said that Sordarin inhibits ATP binding, which the article show with FRED technique. I am stating that it inhibits ATP binding by inducing conformational changes to eEF2. You don't answer that part you just state that sordarin can displace ATP. that does not mean that the binding site is the same, as you imply, so how will you prove me wrong?

anyways I really like this thread, it fun to read and original
k, you win have some cookies.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
voodoodolphins
Member
+92|5549

DeathUnlimited wrote:

voodoodolphins wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:


In fact: Yeast eEF2 is also shown to bind adenylic nucleotides, which can be displaced by sordarin, suggesting that ADP or ATP also bind to the three C-terminal domains of eEF2
Source: http://www.jbc.org/cgi/reprint/M607830200v1.pdf
that would be more correct. nothing binds ATP.
he he yes I know, you are using an article from my mentor Gregers rom andersen. But I said that Sordarin inhibits ATP binding, which the article show with FRED technique. I am stating that it inhibits ATP binding by inducing conformational changes to eEF2. You don't answer that part you just state that sordarin can displace ATP. that does not mean that the binding site is the same, as you imply, so how will you prove me wrong?

anyways I really like this thread, it fun to read and original
k, you win have some cookies.
he he thx....keep up the good work.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|5337|Menlo Park, CA
Saddam Hussein was a great Dictator who worked miracles for his people especially the Kurdish people in the north of Iraq. . . .
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|5502|Cambridge, England

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Djbrown wrote:

ok how about hydrogen contains 1 proton. not dueterium or any of its heavy variants just H1 hydrogen.
In fact I think It has been bombed with protons and they have even sticked to it for a while, until crashing.

also deuterium and tritium also contain 1 proton, they just have 2 and 3 neutrons.
Yes but then by definition it is not longer hydrogen, it is helium. Therefore, Hydrogen always has one proton.

Last edited by jimmanycricket (2007-02-18 06:51:29)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard