_-_911_-_180891
+540|6500|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Which Team would survive the Ice Age? Tell us your thoughts.

I think PAC would win, because in every map briefing it says that PAC is pushing the EU from every part of the maps.

So what about you?
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

i reckon at the last moment when both sides are nearing resource depletion, the AU will have amassed THE single largest army ever made and single Handedly destroy the PAC and EU.

but since that's not gonna happen i think the EU will do it, never underestimate a European.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6734

I don't know. See in the Northern Strike booster pack, the EU strikes back at the PAC, which are still in freezing cold weather, while the EU is sunbathing in sunny Egypt.
_-_911_-_180891

Bernadictus wrote:

I don't know. See in the Northern Strike booster pack, the EU strikes back at the PAC, which are still in freezing cold weather, while the EU is sunbathing in sunny Egypt.
ROFLCAKES
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6475|Communist Republic of CA, USA

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

I think PAC would win, because in every map briefing it says that PAC is pushing the EU from every part of the maps.

So what about you?
Remember though, the PAC is attacking more out of desperation.  Their land is all frozen, as is all their supplies, so they're trying to steal the EU's.  In a sustained war over a long period of time, the EU would likely hold at the longest as it will always have supplies, and assumingly less distance for it's reinforcements to travel.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6759|Internet!
The PAC overran the EU in Europe, but Europe is mostly ice now.

From the sounds of things, the EU kicked ass at Sidi, Suez and Shuhia, which are all much more important than Berlin or Verdun.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6562|Area 51

Kanil wrote:

The PAC overran the EU in Europe, but Europe is mostly ice now.

From the sounds of things, the EU kicked ass at Sidi, Suez and Shuhia, which are all much more important than Berlin or Verdun.
Yeah we don't need no stinkin berlin or verdun! just give us Africa
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6436|King Of The Islands

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

i reckon at the last moment when both sides are nearing resource depletion, the AU will have amassed THE single largest army ever made and single Handedly destroy the PAC and EU.
Armed with beer, spatulas and cricket bat
Outfitted in latest technology thongs, singlet and tit-apron,
And a new verbal language, only understandable by themselves.

God save us all.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
psH
Banned
+217|6381|Sydney

Cheez wrote:

God save us all.
And thy and they will be saved.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6535|Internetfitlerland

Cheez wrote:

God save us all.
No kangaroos in the future?  Dang...
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

Cheez wrote:

God save us all.
imagine that, some dude beating a solider with a spatula...

and kangaroos can be our tanks, and we could have a shank instead of knifes and we run around screaming ILL SNAP YA!!!

Last edited by <<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven (2007-02-18 01:37:12)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

Cheez wrote:

God save us all.

and kangaroos can be our tanks, and we could have a shank instead of knifes and we run around screaming ILL SNAP YA!!!
Sign me up. I'm there. Shotgun the cricket bat. Come on Raven, we can take the cunts! BRING IT, I'LL FUCKING SNAP YA, YA FUCKING BASTARD!

If it was between the EU and the PAC I'd say the EU. They have the Bianchi.

Last edited by Flecco (2007-02-18 02:21:02)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6434|Brisbane, Australia

Cheez wrote:

God save us all.

naa i better that    the taunt can be   OI cunt ill stab ya.... na wait....to much like a wog.  yeah stick to snap ya
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6621|Birmingham, UK
I'd just like to point out that we are already in an Ice Age...

But back on topic, the EU (mainly because I'm from there - go EU!) to win!
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6411|Finland

BF2s EU:2142 pwns so EU FTW! (but really, talon/normal tank are superior compared to doragon/hoover tank)
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6670|Colorado
PAC- they just look better.
_-_911_-_180891

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

So what about you?
Remember though, the PAC is attacking more out of desperation.  Their land is all frozen, as is all their supplies, so they're trying to steal the EU's.  In a sustained war over a long period of time, the EU would likely hold at the longest as it will always have supplies, and assumingly less distance for it's reinforcements to travel.
I think I'll go with you...
kptk92
u
+972|6405|tc_london

TrollmeaT wrote:

PAC- they just look better.
Rofl.

Its gotta be the EU, they have survived colder weather than the PAC in the past, they will do it again!!
GC_PaNzerFIN
+528|6411|Finland

PAC from Siberia, (-50 degrees C now, -100 degrees C in ice age?) isn't it colder than in europe would ever be, lol
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
_-_911_-_180891

[69th_GFH]GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

PAC from Siberia, (-50 degrees C now, -100 degrees C in ice age?) isn't it colder than in europe would ever be, lol
Probably
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6698|MoVal So-Cal
Well, the battle of Leipzig in the new booster says that the EU have driven the PAC out of Europe by 2145. The  only reason they were losing in the beginning was because the PAC invasion was a surprise attack
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6693|UK
pac cus they got a krylov
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6653|UK
look back at your WWII history, Ze Germans pushed thru most of europe, then got pushed back, and beat
kn0ckahh
+98|6736|netherlands, sweet lake city
I think the team thats is the first one to invent hacks wins :p
GC_PaNzerFIN
+528|6411|Finland

ROfl robots will win with ^^ hacks and pwn all humans, Robots>EU and PAC

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard