xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6341|California
Tough Request

A biker was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."

The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want."

The Lord said, "Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that would honor and glorify me."

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand my wife. I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy."

The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6778|Great Brown North
lol +1
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6528|Sydney, in 1978
lmfao +1 for a great joke
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6683|Hell's prison
Rofl! +1
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6404|NSW, Australia

lol, how weird i just heard that like 2 min ago from my friend
sithao
+63|6624|Los Angeles, California
lol
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6320|Orrstrayleea
omg, i just read that joke in a magazine
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6341|California

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Just to let you know, this I didn't get out of a magazine.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6758|San Antonio, Texas
Great joke! +1
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6366|Cali
lol +1
tupla_s
+455|6590|Finland

التعريفات wrote:

lol +1
Metallicatt
+3|6761|Gold Coast, Down Under
Nice, clean, yet strangly true, in some ways.

The enormities of the two just don't compare.

+1 for your effort!
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6715|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
lol
SizzlingMidget
+39|6297|UK
roflcopter +1
bootsy
Banned
+9|6284
didnt read, to long
Skorpy-chan
+127|6343|Twyford, UK

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Just to let you know, this I didn't get out of a magazine.
Yeah, good gags like this you gotta breach-load.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6749|Chicago.
I lol'd. +1.
Hyper_Dude
+5|6821|United Knigdom
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2007/02/ToughRequest.html

Hmmmm...a bit of deja vu for me there

I really hate it when someone posts something without giving credit where it's due. Whether it's from ebaumsworld or not, credit should be given.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6617|Manitowoc, WI

Hyper_Dude wrote:

I really hate it when someone posts something without giving credit where it's due. Whether it's from ebaumsworld or not, credit should be given.
I highly doubt credit should be given to ebaumsworld.  Also, jokes are probable exempt from plagiarism because everyone got their joke from somewhere else.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6575|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

BolvisOculus wrote:

Hyper_Dude wrote:

I highly doubt credit should be given to ebaumsworld.  Also, jokes are probable exempt from plagiarism because everyone got their joke from somewhere else.
True...you cannot really give any credit for a joke...as we dont have any way of knowing if the dude actually made it or just heard it...and never give credit to ebaums...they just take all kind of stuff and they dont give credit too so...well..that's what ive hears of em.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

It`s an oldie but still a good one
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command
imop,
this simply points out the futility of the belief in God;
A) he dangles a wish in front of you, yet sets conditions and basically cheats you out on the whole idea of granting a wish because it comes with some sort of moral judgment and multiple clauses.
B) If there is a God, he created woman as a cruel trick. It's like, steak tastes great broiled, but eventually you got to shit it out which leads to a need for toilet paper and a sewer system, eventually hemroids and perhaps ass  cancer.

All in all...

no +1
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6341|California

ATG wrote:

imop,
this simply points out the futility of the belief in God;
A) he dangles a wish in front of you, yet sets conditions and basically cheats you out on the whole idea of granting a wish because it comes with some sort of moral judgment and multiple clauses.
B) If there is a God, he created woman as a cruel trick. It's like, steak tastes great broiled, but eventually you got to shit it out which leads to a need for toilet paper and a sewer system, eventually hemroids and perhaps ass  cancer.

All in all...

no +1
Talk about buzzkill : \
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6643
+1 nice
kilgoretrout
+53|6468|Little Rock, AR

bootsy wrote:

didnt read, to long
hehe, too long?  wow.  gave me a chuckle.  +1