Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6386|Scotland
I like the videos from the original view point, helps me get a better idea of what the person is actually doing but battlecorder views can look "cooler".
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6631|USA
yes
Agradhan
+26|6278|Sweden
I like the way you handle the enemy Fredrik! I think plane noobs like me could learn a thing or two by watching this movie! May i ask what joystick you use and if you have high or low sensitivity. (And any other things that might be good to know about settings and joysticks!)
(I would give you a karma if i could, but you only get a hug and a claymore under your bed!)

**And to all of you who complain about baserape and such, i dont get it. If you get raped, change tactics. I think its a part of the game.**

Last edited by Agradhan (2007-06-25 08:46:40)

elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6452|USA
All you did was rape airfield, and fail miserably at killing flying j10s... shit video
MysteryJake
+12|6206|California
No offense but I fail to see the skill in this video, all you did was rape the J10 spawn and killed some cars here and there. I only saw one J10 kill and he was flying straight. In no way did this video prove to me that the F35 > J10 because its not, the F35 is a missile magnet and the J10 is a missile deflector and thats how it will always be unless DICE starts giving a damn about their crap ass coding.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6677|Middle of nowhere
lol, thread revival
link52787
+29|6520
My brother Sheen1101 can handle the F35B pretty well, he doesn't take down alot of J10s but sometimes he is able to.

I've been playing since the game came out and I can't fly planes at all, all I do is crash and burn.
Givanno
+7|6196|Stuntmen Arena
the f35b dont sucks.. but wake sucks
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6647|Norway

Agradhan wrote:

I like the way you handle the enemy Fredrik! I think plane noobs like me could learn a thing or two by watching this movie! May i ask what joystick you use and if you have high or low sensitivity. (And any other things that might be good to know about settings and joysticks!)
(I would give you a karma if i could, but you only get a hug and a claymore under your bed!)

**And to all of you who complain about baserape and such, i dont get it. If you get raped, change tactics. I think its a part of the game.**
/revive again

I didnt see the last revive until now, i've been on a vacation

Thank you very much for the claymore, loved the hug to!

To answer ur Q:
I simply use mouse and keyboard, very sensitive of course. I've never felt that i need a stick, because i can change to external view with the 2 extra buttons on my mouse, besides i think m/k is more accurate for gunning stuff on the ground. A stick will give you a advantage when dogfighting though, i have never had a chance 1vs1 against the good dogfighters i've met.

Oh, and when i saw the movie now for the first time in a while, i really think it sucked, + i made a lot of mistakes. Except the music, damn that tune is groovy.
Larkin
Banned
+22|6515|West Yorkshire, England
The only reason you stayed in that plane so long was because you didn't have two J-10s trying to bumrape you, which is the norm for US pilots on Wake. Anyway, pretty good Air-Ground stuff...Airfield rape sucked though.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6390|fÄking denmark
I got bored half way into the 2nd moive, and the music sucked ..
-=Oneshot=-
+8|6317
takes alot of skill to straife an airfield on wake island hmmmm prolly 64 man too, sad
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6230
There is no doubt that you're a skilled pilot and all, but the first video is the reason that I don't play Wake Island anymore.  If there is one good pilot on either team, the entire map becomes completely unbalanced IMO.  US is allowed to rape the hell out of the Airfield and PLA can't do anything about it.  On the other hand, PLA gets all the J-10 whores in the world and if they are any good, US can't get off the carrier.  Just my opinion.
TehTacoKing
''Its nothing serious but i am bleeding badly''
+13|5987|Mountain Dew
Camping is evil
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6647|Norway
So is bumping six month old threads...
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6158|Dublin
The video didnt show much skill, all i seen was raping, if there were decent pilots on the other team you wouldnt of been free to rape like that.
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6751|Estonia
nice vid, 1st vid: but too lame cycle PLA airfield rape, sickest thing on wake, when u cant get bird in the air
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6199
Nasty ^^,
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6131|Carnoustie, Scotland
@ You, that was 90% Baserape.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6647|Norway
@ posting in threads from last year