SteikeTa
+153|6741|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

Flyjetandkill wrote:

Omg what a Stupid Movie 17min  you only raping the Chinese Airfield and dont let any J10 taking off!!!
Waste of Time i recommend not to download this crap.
Every noob can do that!!!
STupid movie.
Hmm, what's wrong with you?? First of all, he wrote that this movie was not about taking down airplanes. It was just a frag movie. It was one round to test the settings and such. Shooting moving targets on the ground, cause that's where the frame rate usually drop. He is still testing the settings. When they are optimized, he will make a new movie, witch will probably suite a moron like you.
Flying around in the air and chasing the j10s were not an option at this time, since the frame rate is much higher.
Have you even seen the movie? If you haven't, then its ridicules of you to comment about it.
Blablablabla, its 17 min long, blablablabla its stupid, blablabla raping, blablabla...... you are a very 1337 retard. Did you know that? No? Well now you do. Fredriks comment about you as a person fits very well.

Now go do your chores(or how ever it is spelled) and listen to what your abusing mother and father is saying to you. No wonder they are beating you when you got this attitude. Criticizing is alright, but if you have not seen the movie, how can you speak about it? Just what kids do. Like, your mother makes a new meal for you, you have never tried it and all you say is: no mommy, I don't like it!!!!

I remember I did when I was young. Hope you have downloaded it now and watched it. Other wise, shut the hell up!

Last edited by SteikeTa (2007-02-17 13:19:22)

MR_snus
+21|6614
Nice flying as usual. But i have seen you do better. Even on my crappy computer. Were you drunk that night???
Gfinners
+17|6296|Cornwall, England
Lol little shitkid, funny. I don't have time to watch the video but it sounds class i might watch it some other time. I wish i was better in the jets, but shit happens.

P.S.- Nice Aviator KDR
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6376|The Sky!!!!

SteikeTa wrote:

Flyjetandkill wrote:

Omg what a Stupid Movie 17min  you only raping the Chinese Airfield and dont let any J10 taking off!!!
STupid movie.
Hmm, what's wrong with you?? First of all, he wrote that this movie was not about taking down airplanes. It was just a frag movie. It was one round to test the settings and such. Shooting moving targets on the ground, cause that's where the frame rate usually drop. He is still testing the settings. When they are optimized, he will make a new movie, witch will probably suite a moron like you.
Flying around in the air and chasing the j10s were not an option at this time, since the frame rate is much higher.
Have you even seen the movie? If you haven't, then its ridicules of you to comment about it.
Blablablabla, its 17 min long, blablablabla its stupid, blablabla raping, blablabla...... you are a very 1337 retard. Did you know that? No? Well now you do. Fredriks comment about you as a person fits very well.

Now go do your chores(or how ever it is spelled) and listen to what your abusing mother and father is saying to you. No wonder they are beating you when you got this attitude. Criticizing is alright, but if you have not seen the movie, how can you speak about it? Just what kids do. Like, your mother makes a new meal for you, you have never tried it and all you say is: no mommy, I don't like it!!!!

I remember I did when I was young. Hope you have downloaded it now and watched it. Other wise, shut the hell up!
Go Suck your Fathers Dick you little Pussy!!! muhaha
Gfinners
+17|6296|Cornwall, England

Flyjetandkill wrote:

Bahaha
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6376|The Sky!!!!

Gfinners wrote:

Flyjetandkill wrote:

Bahaha
Muhahahaha :-)
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6362
IL hope they fix the hit box issue of the J-10 Or the F-35b
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6642|Norway

Flyjetandkill wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

Flyjetandkill wrote:

STupid movie.

What a nice comeback, Flyjetandkill...[/sarcasm]
Well, what can you say say after that? Nice effort, but... I love ignorant comments, i would give you karma out of sympathy, but, i`m saving it for the people who can contribute with something constructive, sorry! Have a nice day

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

IL hope they fix the hit box issue of the J-10 Or the F-35b
Hm, well. I this issue used to frustrate me like hell when the 1.2 patch first came out, but now i like it how it is. I just think of it as a challenge.
kiteboarderni
+62|6673
air base raping gg
wat a waste of a download
Djbrown
+129|6489|Adelaide, Aussieland

Flyjetandkill wrote:

STupid movie.
flyjet, i watched your jet movie and tbh yours wasnt that great compared to freds. whilst fred shot down retard j10 pilots, you gunned down retard j10 pilots, dont be so up yourself when your idea of 'ownage' is horribly skewed after playing against j10 pilots who have no clue how to fly and then make a video of it.

and he only raped the airfield for the early stages of the game, the j10s got up for the majority of it.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6550|Brisbane, Aus

filefront wrote:

FileFront is currently down for maintenance
i'll check it later
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6642|Norway
Edited the original post:
Googlevideo is up.

My settings are getting better, so the next video will have a lot better quality. And, now i also know how to edit

Constructive criticism and tips are still very much appreciated!

Last edited by Fredrik (2007-02-17 18:50:30)

SteikeTa

Flyjetandkill wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

Flyjetandkill wrote:

STupid movie.

Holy crap, this must be the worst comeback in history! You really wanted me to get offended by it???? hahaha..... jesus.

Yes, about time you finished the setting tingy Fredrik... I want to use your computer now since its better than mine (a little bit...... ok, maybe a lot better!)
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6321

It is a good video of just bombing and shooting everything you can on the ground. You did take out a lot of j-10's and infantry waiting for the j-10 which in all fairness....Is fair! Because teh j10 owns the f35. I saw a few times when you shot about 3-4 missles at a j10 and not one hit. So thats how it always will be until a new patch. You didn't shoot down a j-10 once in the video. But lets hope ur next one u will.

I also noticed that even with your streak that round, your team still lost MISERABLY. So that means: A. You joined a server where everybody sucked, meaning easy for a pro to get kills. B. No matter how good you can be in a jet, you can never make the outcome for your team different if they suck so bad. If I were you, I would have bailed a few times just to capture a flag on the opposite side of the island. Just to help out your team even more.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6642|Norway

Im_Dooomed wrote:

It is a good video of just bombing and shooting everything you can on the ground. You did take out a lot of j-10's and infantry waiting for the j-10 which in all fairness....Is fair! Because teh j10 owns the f35. I saw a few times when you shot about 3-4 missles at a j10 and not one hit. So thats how it always will be until a new patch. You didn't shoot down a j-10 once in the video. But lets hope ur next one u will.

I also noticed that even with your streak that round, your team still lost MISERABLY. So that means: A. You joined a server where everybody sucked, meaning easy for a pro to get kills. B. No matter how good you can be in a jet, you can never make the outcome for your team different if they suck so bad. If I were you, I would have bailed a few times just to capture a flag on the opposite side of the island. Just to help out your team even more.
I played on Datorbutikken.se, it`s one of my favorite servers because the admins are fair.
All the admins where on the other team, they where organized, my team consisted of lone wolfers and snipers who spawned at the mid island, and stayed there for the whole round. But as you can see my team could have easily capped The Beach and South base if they had 2 brain cells.

I dont think i could have done much more on the ground, we would have just lost even worse i`m sure

Oh, and i actually did shoot down the first j10 with rockets, very early in the movie.
Thx for watching
*InR* Winger
+46|6369|far away
Sweet video!
I'm sure the next will be even better, especially because
of the settings. Let me know if u need any help with something,
music, editing etc.

+1
SteikeTa

*InR* Winger wrote:

Sweet video!
I'm sure the next will be even better, especially because
of the settings. Let me know if u need any help with something,
music, editing etc.

+1
You can help me out later. You and Fredrik when I make mine. Have a lot of footage but Fredrik is using his computer a lot these days to test the settings and editing all his new footage. Yes, I use his computer, cause I cant play BF2 and use fraps on mine.... causes too much lag.

Last edited by SteikeTa (2007-02-18 11:23:29)

Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6736|Reality

Fredrik wrote:

I made a little video to prove otherwise.

It`s one single round on wake.

I know i dont do anything awesome in this video, like humiliate j10s, i wanted to show a nice killstreak this time. In my next video, i will show a lot of j10 kills.

I just got fraps to work, and this is my first vid so please be gentle
I was actually just experimenting with my fraps settings, when i had a very ok round, so i decided to post it.
Anyway, tell me if you like it or hate it

Part 1
[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2006352915236106696&hl=en[/google]

Part 2
[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6255462863559940934&hl=en[/google]

Download link, improved quality 117mb

Special thanks to:
*InR* Winger - For help with fraps
Steiketa         - For practicing with me
Johan Soh/Random Source for the soundtrack

And Youtube can suck my balls

F35b > J10 coming up very soon, be patient

Thx for all the feedback and karma, both positive and negative.
The only think of interest is your extreme and persistent fascination for the score board. Tells me the kind of player you are in game.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6642|Norway
Haha!
TigerXtrm
Death by Indecency
+51|6361|Netherlands

Your point is that the F-35 is a good plane as long as you don't encounter any J-10's, or keep em on the ground for that matter?

Well thank you captain obvious! .

Tiger
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6622|The Netherlands
raping isnt cool mate
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6642|Norway

*=]AD[=*Pro_NL wrote:

raping isnt cool mate
I agree, but still i have to disagree. Play some more Wake and you will understand: It`s usually the other way round you know. I really hate carrier raping j10 nubs, and keeping them on the ground "raping" them (wich it really isnt, because it`s not an uncap) makes me feel good.

You know what isnt cool? A j10 in the air on wake, without someone like me to take them out. If the admins are not carrier raping j10 nubs who lame join to PLA, i`m usually pretty popular on servers to....
bootsy
Banned
+9|6279
90% looks like ya just raping the airfeild
SteikeTa

*=]AD[=*Pro_NL wrote:

raping isnt cool mate
Hmm, raping? Ok, so if I take out some planes standing on the airfield a couple of times its rape? What if I do the same with cars or people in capable spawns? Thats raping? So I should just let them go on with their business? What am I going to shoot at then? I cant take out people or vehicles on the ground? Ah, alright
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6507|montreal, quebec

might be 44-0, but alot of base rapping which suck badly. even in my jet, on my favorite map i dont base rape, in fact, i suck at base rapping

@ Stubbee so damn true. i usually look at my score when i die, so i dont lose that 1/2 second i need to take down some mofos

Last edited by PvtStPoK (2007-02-18 15:45:13)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard