Afrika_18
+26|6534
I typically ruminate over such things.  I've got 3 soldiers that I use and their names are Afrika(@)Eighteen, Plastica()Maxima, and Ancient^Orange (please don't look at the stats).  In 2142, I'm Afrika()Eighteen.  I liked the sound of these names, but then I wondered if this isn't perhaps a little morbid, paying a lot of attention to being satisfied with player-name, that is.  Lately, I've been toying with the idea of coming up with a name that would be insulting to both kill and be-killed-by, you know?  Also wanted to do a name with just symbols, but alas...
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6414|San Antonio, TX
I like mine, I've used it in a couple of other games.  But I don't think I'd get offended if I couldn't use it, or if some one swiped it.

I used to play Unreal Gold and named my character puppies, so it was "petercheese was killed by puppies", or hugs, I used that once too "G-Money was killed by hugs"... I was called all sorts of names, seemed to really get under a lot of players skins!
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6802|Nårvei

Important player name ???

Most often i think this is a very random choice and most people have a background for using that exact nick but i hardly think its important, some nicks are cool but thats another thing
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6380|Scotland
The actual names i screwed up with in both BF2 and 2142.

In BF2 i made my name with a squad tag from when i played BHD so i'm stuck with it and when i made my 2142 one I put ";" instead of ":"

I always use the name Apoc ever since people called me that when my name was Apocalypse.
artofsurvival
Idiot!
+33|6349|the Great British Queendom :)
LOL, I only really play BF2 but my nick is artofsurvival, which many people have told me is inappropiate! "You were killed by artofsurvival"
Don't really pay much attention to names as I only see them for a second!
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6598|Parainen, Finland
Germans think that that the name is important, I get kicked all the time by it....

"Are you a Nazi, Uberstrombahnfurer???" Is my personal favorite
l41e
+677|6640

Ubersturmbannfuhrer wrote:

Germans think that that the name is important, I get kicked all the time by it....

Over storm way leader?

Edit: DonFck is storm tank hunter?

Last edited by k30dxedle (2007-02-16 11:17:50)

SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6652|The darkside of Denver

I get kicked all the time by it....

Your telling me.... I cant count the times i have been asked that.  But i guess I brought it upon myself.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6598|Parainen, Finland

k30dxedle wrote:

Over storm way leader?

Edit: DonFck is storm tank hunter?
Yeah something like that , we wanted names that sounds like real war lords!!
Almost the whole Furious Finns Clan has names like that.
But DonFck gets kicked with me for being a nazi every time we are on the same server with a low educated german admin...

But Obersturmbannfuhrer (ZE ONE ZE GERMANS MIX IT WITH) was a lieutenant colonel in the SS ranks.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6538
I originally made this name for going entire rounds with poison machete in Frag-Ops. It's still moderately insulting and funny in other games though.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
oChaos.Haze
+90|6430
You should make your name <shoot here>  just to mess with the hackers.
confused
+10|6386|British Columbia

oChaos.Haze wrote:

You should make your name <shoot here>  just to mess with the hackers.
That's a good one.

Normally, I like names that are easy to say or at least abbreviate to aid in squad's communication.
Roomba
You will pay the price for your lack of vision.
+26|6484|Land of Cotton
This made me think of a Simpson's clip:

Milhouse was entering his name into a game to play Bonestorm. He wanted Thrillhouse but ended up with Thrillho cause the name was too long and was cut off.

Halo does the So-and-so was killed by (fill in the bank). At a gaming partry, we though it was funny to put things like 'bad breath' and such. Then a friend and I had simultaneous (and nerdy) ideas: He picked phenol and I picked formaldehyde (HCOH). Both are acute and toxic industrial chemicals. We did it at the time without telling each other. Scary. Good times.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6641
Doesn't mean much, need it from team account.
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6646|Westminster, Colorado
My name (the_anemone) was something I made up a long while back.  To this day not many say it correctly.  I keep getting called Eminem and asked if I am a rapper.
AnaalDuck
Lfc Are Crap
+14|6469|Liverpool, England
My name is ace.....
DaVeWaVe
Sponsored by Ready Brek... The Nation's Favourite
+7|6654|Farmland, England
hole ;p
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
fatherted13, in both memory of the show, and cause i get called fatherted at school, cos im irish
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
t0mhank5
+319|6704|Surge
i picked my name when i started playing CS CZ. i just saw saving private ryan, and Tom Hanks was the shit in it, so i decided on tom hanks. but alas, some other guy made MY name before i did in BF2, so now im t0mhank5, and often mistaken as tomahawk. god damn, that pisses me off.
Protecus
Prophet of Certain Certainties
+28|6514
Kinda random, but I got mine from the fact that my TV blows and can't do subtitles. I was watching a show and the subtitles were on, but they would get all mixed up and didn't line up with the actual words at all. At one point, a character pleads, " Please, protect us." But it read "Please, protecus." Hence, Protecus was born. Apparently other people like it too, cuz they're all tryin to steal it. eeerrr

Last edited by Protecus (2007-02-16 22:54:27)

genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6670|Middle of nowhere
i hate that you can't use "Jesus" or anything biblical

that's retarded
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6383

I saw a name while playing COD1 that really struck me.  It was "my sexlife".

In this case, the message read "You killed my sexlife."
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6511|Adelaide, South Australia

S_K_I_A was taken...
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6618|Gold Coast, Australia
I hate those online accounts that have the good names (without numbers) and they're not even used...
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6319|Australia
I only used Sup3r_Dr4gon because all of my other names for FPS games were taken, and I didn't want to have a name with "321546773" (or something like that) on the end of it.
I had just watched a Perfect Dark: Source video, and I thought "Favorite gun....why not?". I wasn't to fond of it at first, but it's grown on me.

And I hate people whose names are like "1337snipakillapwnyouheadshotmurder666". They piss me off no end.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard