weamo8
+50|6441|USA
Maybe this has already been posted.  I wouldn't know because a search of "The United States," or "America" brings up too many thousands of topics to go through.  Coincidently, this is exactly my point.

There are people in these forums from so many different countries, why is the conversation always focused on America, our politicians, and our way of life?

Why do I never see topics like "Why is Brazil so violent?," or "Why are Chinese politicans so corrupt?," etc. etc.

If you are in France, why do you care about New Orleans?   If you are Peruvian, why do you care about American violence?  If you are Canadian, why do you care about the War in Iraq?

There are much more extraordinary happenings of injustice, malice, and destruction all over the world.  Why do things become such a big deal to everyone when they involve America?

Is it hatred, envy, fascination?  None of these things, a combination of these things or what?
chittydog
less busy
+586|6833|Kubra, Damn it!

It's because we're all worldy and informed on this forum (well, most of us ) and America is involved in a LOT of world events.

Last edited by chittydog (2007-02-15 15:03:55)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

It has been discussed and it will lead nowhere but to a flame war.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=60529

Last edited by Kmarion (2007-02-15 15:05:00)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6651
\popcorn
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6500|Houston, TX
Good points.  +1 coming your way....
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6500|Houston, TX
Funny how everyone gets on the U.S. for being involved in so much, yet so many other people are always concerned about American affairs.  Seem a bit hypocritical to you, eh??
TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6372|Florida, USA
Because British people have nothing better to do than moderator forums, sip tea and complain about America. We kick their ass and they know it.
Volatile
+252|6702|Sextupling in Empire

America threads get posts. Nobody gives a shit about non-america related topics, apparently.
sithao
+63|6624|Los Angeles, California
Because they wish they can be here, Living in GREAT AMERICA.

Last edited by sithao (2007-02-15 15:16:40)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6523|South Florida

weamo8 wrote:

Maybe this has already been posted.  I wouldn't know because a search of "The United States," or "America" brings up too many thousands of topics to go through.  Coincidently, this is exactly my point.

There are people in these forums from so many different countries, why is the conversation always focused on America, our politicians, and our way of life?

Why do I never see topics like "Why is Brazil so violent?," or "Why are Chinese politicans so corrupt?," etc. etc.

If you are in France, why do you care about New Orleans?   If you are Peruvian, why do you care about American violence?  If you are Canadian, why do you care about the War in Iraq?

There are much more extraordinary happenings of injustice, malice, and destruction all over the world.  Why do things become such a big deal to everyone when they involve America?

Is it hatred, envy, fascination?  None of these things, a combination of these things or what?
There just jelious that America is the best country in the world. Too bad the liberal's communist ways are trying to bring us down. :\
15 more years! 15 more years!
BALTINS
ಠ_ಠ
+37|6484|Latvia

sithao wrote:

Because they wish they can be here living in GREAT AMERICA.
PureFodder
+225|6284

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

Funny how everyone gets on the U.S. for being involved in so much, yet so many other people are always concerned about American affairs.  Seem a bit hypocritical to you, eh??
No, people are concerned with American affairs BECAUSE they get involved so much.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6754|United States of America

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

weamo8 wrote:

There just jelious that America is the best country in the world. Too bad the liberal's communist ways are trying to bring us down. :\
They're.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6491|Connecticut
I want to start my own country.
Malloy must go
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6365|Columbus, Ohio

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Can I come?
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6651

Miller wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

They're.
Since you mention it: jelious=jealous and liberal's=liberals' (apostrophe after the 's' if there's more than one liberal).

Last edited by UON (2007-02-15 15:18:57)

BALTINS
ಠ_ಠ
+37|6484|Latvia

usmarine2007 wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Can I come?
Can I be a illegal immigrant?
sithao

BALTINS wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Can I come?
lol.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6365|Columbus, Ohio

BALTINS wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Can I come?
You want to cut my lawn?
BALTINS
ಠ_ಠ
+37|6484|Latvia

usmarine2007 wrote:

BALTINS wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Can I come?
You want to cut my lawn?
With a fingernail cutter? If so I want at least 2 $ per hour!
sithao
Can i be the guy at the corner selling oranges and flowers.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6569|USA

usmarine2007 wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Can I come?
lets buy sealand.

edit: or storm it using marines military expertise and a few ak-47s.

Last edited by Ender2309 (2007-02-15 15:30:12)

devildogfo
+32|6321|Camp Lejeune
If they want Walmart so bad, i say we let them have it. Good riddance.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6828|Denver colorado
Ammmerica, fuck yeah, goin again to save the motherfucking day yea!
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559
How many other countries run around imposing their views by force?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard