Sgt.Zubie
+77|6619

AchangelTyreal wrote:

Perhaps it is in referrence to how he and Stephen Colbert are similiar?  They both attempt to make us laugh for instance.  It's also important to remember their differences though.  For one thing, Colbert is funny.
lol
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6698|Teesside, UK

AchangelTyreal wrote:

Perhaps it is in referrence to how he and Stephen Colbert are similiar?  They both attempt to make us laugh for instance.  It's also important to remember their differences though.  For one thing, Colbert is funny.
Correction!  How he and Stephen Colbert's comedy fictional charector are similar.

Remember Colbert is only acting like an ego maniac neo con trying to build a cult of personality based on himself. He's actually a democrat.   May seem insignificant but there is a differernce.
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6620|Arlen, Texas

Superior Mind wrote:

Dude...unless you can suck your own penis, I am not going to put that in to my signature.
Don't think I want that one, either....
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6414|Pittsburgh, PA USA
do i get karma for it?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6507|A W S M F O X

MagikTrik wrote:

do i get karma for it?
Of course you dont!!!!!
BVC
+325|6739
My sig is better, TBH
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6533|Gogledd Cymru

Pubic wrote:

My sig is better, TBH
i like the one furthest right

she r the hawts
Ryan
+1,230|6887|Alberta, Canada

BolvisOculus wrote:

Everyone need to put THIS is their sig.
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8015/bayside1rg4.jpg
I hate Bayside.
Master*
Banned
+416|6538|United States

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

AchangelTyreal wrote:

lol
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6753|Charlie One Alpha

crimson_grunt wrote:

AchangelTyreal wrote:

Correction!  How he and Stephen Colbert's comedy fictional charector are similar.

Remember Colbert is only acting like an ego maniac neo con trying to build a cult of personality based on himself. He's actually a democrat.   May seem insignificant but there is a differernce.
You're saying that Fancy actually IS an ego maniac neo con?
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6662|Manitowoc, WI

ryan_14 wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

Everyone need to put THIS is their sig.
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8015/bayside1rg4.jpg
I hate Bayside.
I don't want to start any rumors or anything, but word on the street is that they hate you too.
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6698|Teesside, UK

LaidBackNinja wrote:

crimson_grunt wrote:

AchangelTyreal wrote:

You're saying that Fancy actually IS an ego maniac neo con?
No idea, only fancy himself will know i guess. I guess theres a few options:

he is a neo con is and is trying to be colberts character cause he can't develop a personality of his own so he stole one despite it being created to mock people with his beliefs.

he is a neo con is and thinks that Steven Colbert shares his point of view and so trys to emulate his idol oniline

he isn't and he's sarcastically mocking eveyone especially all the Neo con's hes friends with on the forum

there may be options i missed.
psH
Banned
+217|6427|Sydney

Superior Mind wrote:

Dude...unless you can suck your own penis, I am not going to put that in to my signature.
I heard a guy had to get surgery trying to suck his own dick, made his spine explode or somethin.
AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6552|Behind You

Doms wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

I heard a guy had to get surgery trying to suck his own dick, made his spine explode or somethin.
Yeah, I'm sure you "heard" that somewhere.  Btw, how's the spine reconstructive surgery going?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6573|Global Command

DonFck wrote:

Hey, let's all put stuff in our sigs that show us idolizing faceless people over the Internet!

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5058/votell2.png

[/sarcasm]10
Seems to be a fad lately.
too_money2007
+145|6352|Keller, Tx

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

um....no

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard